• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides What happens when you take too much LSD?

It depends what you mean by "damage".

Like, a damaged relationship is different and more immaterial than a damged drinking cup.

We need to take care when we speak at times or we may cause damage.

A metaphorical cracked damn.

Because on paper (or liquid, tartrate here lol), LSD is in regular cases nearly entirely undamaging.

But the experiences can be damaging, negatively consequential, difficult to reverse.

Physically wise, a damaged nervous system can actually put LSD into the directly damaging category, by irritating the physical nerves.

No NS damage, no bad or regretful experiences, it's safe as houses.

White sugar is damaging full stop. Most harmful drug mass consumed in our time too, remarkably unbeknownst to most, unappreciated by so many.

acid only works if you have a mentality
Correted from "acid only works if you have a weak mentality", to at least talk some actual sense amd reason.

It doesn't work on a rock or a doorknob for instance.

Both can be either weak or relatively very strong too, but without that mentality are immune, to LSD.

You'll live

You might go a little crazy

People take 10+ hits for bragging rights but honestly that seems like a waste and an unpleasantly intense time

1-2 hits is usually good, you can totally take 3, it'll just be stronger. Recommended stopping point is like 4-5 depending on how strong they are, the difference between 3-7 hits matters less and less and you're just burning through material for no reason.

Under the tongue Hits a little faster than swallowing, that's all.

1 milligram is the best dose IME.

But only for the prepared, competent. Can be totally harmless, unless plugged!

Don't recommend that.

Take one, or half first. Expect....nothing. Just relax with and about it.

Experiment and work up from there.

Unless your tabs are under 100 mics though, being no offense clearly as fully uneducated about LSD as can be, 3 may produce an unpleasant experience.

But a 1st timer, CAN take 300 mics, even 1000 (the bar is not set on this) and have the dandiest time ever.

But caution is sensible and worthwhile. Different to fear.

i apologise if I have misinterpreted your posts.
Lol, you are too polite IMO. Point or no point, guy's clearly an asshole talking shit with foul mouth and bad attitude.

We aim to discourage that shit.

This is my own way of doing that. I actually love me a good troll. Nothing to lose, maybe they can gain something and amend their own act in some way.

Just ban the fucker
Nah, keep them pls.

It's so easy to take the piss out of those guys. Best way to deter. They have no argument reason or leg to stand on so it's just like unveiling this until the discussion reaches a full disconnect.

With opportunity always for amends along the way.

1 milligram is the best dose IME.

But only for the prepared, competent. Can be totally harmless, unless plugged!

Don't recommend that.

Take one, or half first. Expect....nothing. Just relax with and about it.

Experiment and work up from there.

Unless your tabs are under 100 mics though, being no offense clearly as fully uneducated about LSD as can be, 3 may produce an unpleasant experience.

But a 1st timer, CAN take 300 mics, even 1000 (the bar is not set on this) and have the dandiest time ever.

But caution is sensible and worthwhile. Different to fear.
The problem with discussing accurate LSD dosage is a lot of doses are misrepresented as having a higher microgram dosage than they really do, So people think they've done say 300ug and get a new batch of really strong shit and take an actual 300ug dose and find it overwhelming lol

Which is why I usually just refer to how many hits especially when discussing online

The problem with discussing accurate LSD dosage is a lot of doses are misrepresented as having a higher microgram dosage than they really do, So people think they've done say 300ug and get a new batch of really strong shit and take an actual 300ug dose and find it overwhelming lol

Which is why I usually just refer to how many hits especially when discussing online
Except, that needn't necessarily apply in a blanket sense.

I have acquired a unique guage of dosage myself. I have a rarely intimate bodily intuition which has been the most useful survival skill through Lyme and allergies to + 95% at least.

LSD use can enable a consciousness too, over time, subconsciously objectively, to be able to fathom and discuss very specific doses.

I never in my life, pre 2012, took tabs with an idea of actual Micrograms? it was just a mysterious wonder...how strong?

But I wasn't oblivious to Micrograms ofc. But like you say, who knew, and who could tell?

Nov 18 2012, I re entered psychedelics after a break. Was sold Hoffman tabs, those 25's with green edge, moon and bike.

As 250 mics.

I belive at least, through much time and experience that I know what 250 mics zero tolerance is like.

And 300. And 200. And 150. And 50, 25, 13, 75, 175, 500 & 1000.

By accurate intuitive ability. Listening to the self, the senses, inner voice.

We can actually always tell the exact time of day no clock, for example.

Anyway I felt I had gained an idea of doses. Like anything, you know what you feel.

But it wasn't until 2019 when I acquired a stockpile of clearnet Lysergamides, the dosages, laying, evenness, acccuracy, potency of which I cannot distrust, that I was able to really affirm this.

I reckon, any past trip I took, by regression, and that inner voice, I could gauge the dose pretty closely.

Once you really know your drug, you know it.

LSD is no exception possibly in cases even more naturally so.

A 300 tab will blow your mind in you never took a proper dose of clean Acid before.

250 is the most needed really.

200, is nothing meagre, Fuck!

So Jan 2019, 200 mics 1plsd. No tolerance. Very strong. I saw a micropellet on drugsdata from those Dutch makers, 151 ug 1plsd. Sold as 150.

1/4 of their tabs is way above threshold.

1cP, 50 is enough for a trip. Was my favourite dose for a long time. May return to that one day!

Even 10 to 13 mics, or 10-13% of a 100 ug tab, you feel it.

All the way up, it matches what you can solidly expect from archives.

Leary, Shulgin, HOFMANN haha etc etc, many others too, did have opportunity to know precisely the doses. And report, share, describe, portray all aspects of the experience which isn't just set, setting dependant.

Personally I place dose at no 1.

Leary was emphatic I think about 500 mics being where LSD is really at!

I kind of agree. But 250 can be everything still.

So can 100, to a fully opened consciousness, perception filters barely need lowering eventually.

I took every imaginable dose of the 1cP eventually as it appeared identical and equipotent to LSD 25.

I wouldn't give my friend 3 tabs. 300 can overwhwlem, it's equiv to the stronger 60's full microdots.

A litle too much for most, some eat 3 or 4.(Microdots back then I mean)

600 is an an incredible trip. But 1000 mics is special. A real catapult. Comeup is so fast, period of time dilated dreamy delirium, then fully with the schedule and what an awsome time!

Never was a waste.

So when I talk of 1 mg, I do so with trust and reason.

A ten strip means nothing, as does 3 or 4 tabs, unless you know the doses.

10 tabs of 1cP I feel sure delivers that 1000 Micrograms. Their tabs have always tested at full potency and they feel it every way.

Last edited:
Turns you into an autotripper, either that or you start thinking you're the new coming of Jesus.
I know you hurt bro, and how ridiculous an understatement that is.

I hurt too. You very well may outlive me.

But what I posted above re specific LSD doses, and one's ability to discern this, and my own exoerience here, is accurate.

Doesn't deserve a WTF IMO.

I never claimed to be some Messiah. I think I know who you refer to there though lol.

I'm just sayimg, you can be a little insensitive and dismissive at times.

Hey, it happens. You get all sort of states when running through the drug portfolio. :)

But in case anyone wonders, I registered this nick on MXE.. and not even necessarily because I was off my socks. It's just that the messiah complex is one of the most disliked syndromes in psychology, which I've formally studied. And out of deep disappointment with flaws in the methodology I chose to rub it in for everyone to see. That's the "Timothy" part, open rebellion. Of course second coming stuff is nonsense, Jesus wasn't even a single person if you look into it, his anachronistic story is probably some sort of amalgam of various revolutionaries used to encode druid literature into metaphor as to escape the attention of invaders. Moreover it's impossible to have a stereotypical messiah complex when familiar with the psychology of comparative religion. It's not that you think you're ecclesial napoleon, it's that you relate to the mystical consciousness which has arisen in many historical figures, and which is currently mass-produced in the form of some high-quality psychedelics and dissociatives.

I don't think people feel hurt, @AutoTripper. It's just that by writing in messy tweets you verge on the edge of readability and consistency.

Hey, it happens. You get all sort of states when running through the drug portfolio. :)

But in case anyone wonders, I registered this nick on MXE.. and not even necessarily because I was off my socks. It's just that the messiah complex is one of the most disliked syndromes in psychology, which I've formally studied. And out of deep disappointment with flaws in the methodology I chose to rub it in for everyone to see. That's the "Timothy" part, open rebellion. Of course second coming stuff is nonsense, Jesus wasn't even a single person if you look into it, his anachronistic story is probably some sort of amalgam of various revolutionaries used to encode druid literature into metaphor as to escape the attention of invaders. Moreover it's impossible to have a stereotypical messiah complex when familiar with the psychology of comparative religion. It's not that you think you're ecclesial napoleon, it's that you relate to the mystical consciousness which has arisen in many historical figures, and which is currently mass-produced in the form of some high-quality psychedelics and dissociatives.

I don't think people feel hurt, @AutoTripper. It's just that by writing in messy tweets you verge on the edge of readability and consistency.
JC also = Julius Ceasar!

Ask the Pope ;)

But what I posted above re specific LSD doses, and one's ability to discern this, and my own exoerience here, is accurate.

I never claimed to be some Messiah. I think I know who you refer to there though lol.

I never said u did or were a messiah,but I have experienced messianic complex from too many hallucinogenic drugs. Xdddd I think u took this too personally, it was just a joke man xD

Ohhh btw, the wtf I actually use it cause I like the emoji face xdddd it's more like an XD to me rather than a what the fuvk reaction. I think you're overreacting for nothing tbh. I know what u said is serious, I'm just not a serious person most of the time. Srry if I offended u.

MXE really needs to be legal and researched properly

It had such a great variety of possible uses and it seems to have been a fan favorite for a reason. Because its fucking dope.

Last edited:
Except, that needn't necessarily apply in a blanket sense.

I have acquired a unique guage of dosage myself. I have a rarely intimate bodily intuition which has been the most useful survival skill through Lyme and allergies to + 95% at least.

LSD use can enable a consciousness too, over time, subconsciously objectively, to be able to fathom and discuss very specific doses.

I never in my life, pre 2012, took tabs with an idea of actual Micrograms? it was just a mysterious wonder...how strong?

But I wasn't oblivious to Micrograms ofc. But like you say, who knew, and who could tell?

Nov 18 2012, I re entered psychedelics after a break. Was sold Hoffman tabs, those 25's with green edge, moon and bike.

As 250 mics.

I belive at least, through much time and experience that I know what 250 mics zero tolerance is like.

And 300. And 200. And 150. And 50, 25, 13, 75, 175, 500 & 1000.

By accurate intuitive ability. Listening to the self, the senses, inner voice.

We can actually always tell the exact time of day no clock, for example.

Anyway I felt I had gained an idea of doses. Like anything, you know what you feel.

But it wasn't until 2019 when I acquired a stockpile of clearnet Lysergamides, the dosages, laying, evenness, acccuracy, potency of which I cannot distrust, that I was able to really affirm this.

I reckon, any past trip I took, by regression, and that inner voice, I could gauge the dose pretty closely.

Once you really know your drug, you know it.

LSD is no exception possibly in cases even more naturally so.

A 300 tab will blow your mind in you never took a proper dose of clean Acid before.

250 is the most needed really.

200, is nothing meagre, Fuck!

So Jan 2019, 200 mics 1plsd. No tolerance. Very strong. I saw a micropellet on drugsdata from those Dutch makers, 151 ug 1plsd. Sold as 150.

1/4 of their tabs is way above threshold.

1cP, 50 is enough for a trip. Was my favourite dose for a long time. May return to that one day!

Even 10 to 13 mics, or 10-13% of a 100 ug tab, you feel it.

All the way up, it matches what you can solidly expect from archives.

Leary, Shulgin, HOFMANN haha etc etc, many others too, did have opportunity to know precisely the doses. And report, share, describe, portray all aspects of the experience which isn't just set, setting dependant.

Personally I place dose at no 1.

Leary was emphatic I think about 500 mics being where LSD is really at!

I kind of agree. But 250 can be everything still.

So can 100, to a fully opened consciousness, perception filters barely need lowering eventually.

I took every imaginable dose of the 1cP eventually as it appeared identical and equipotent to LSD 25.

I wouldn't give my friend 3 tabs. 300 can overwhwlem, it's equiv to the stronger 60's full microdots.

A litle too much for most, some eat 3 or 4.(Microdots back then I mean)

600 is an an incredible trip. But 1000 mics is special. A real catapult. Comeup is so fast, period of time dilated dreamy delirium, then fully with the schedule and what an awsome time!

Never was a waste.

So when I talk of 1 mg, I do so with trust and reason.

A ten strip means nothing, as does 3 or 4 tabs, unless you know the doses.

10 tabs of 1cP I feel sure delivers that 1000 Micrograms. Their tabs have always tested at full potency and they feel it every way.
So you're a sommelier but for acid

Also sorry about the lyme disease man that shit is a good life long headache to deal with, think I remember you mentioning your options are limited for psychedelics cause of allergies a couple years back. Glad you can still enjoy a few things, (clearly lol)

I never said u did or were a messiah,but I have experienced messianic complex from too many hallucinogenic drugs. Xdddd I think u took this too personally, it was just a joke man xD
Bro, I am sorry. Pls hear me out, you will understand.

Can you bear living? I mean that rhetorically and generally, as I have reached a point in life where I cannot and it freaks me out.

Only so much pain, sickness, tiredness and anxiety. Sleep dep, overuse of anxiety and pain drugs, still no sleep, repeat. One hour becones like 24 to get through.

That finishing tape just isn't ever there.

Internal stuff, physical, involving all sorts. I quiz myself how I could have played things better, last month, last year sometime? The last week, I've not had a chance really.

I didn't think you meant myself & Jesus complex lol sorry, I just phrased it that way, it was a fair joke.

My only objection, and I was at today's peak moment of pain earlier, was your WTF reaction to what I still consider to be solid speak on Micrograms, Leary, archives, and the dosing accuracy of the clearnet Lysergamides.

Sorry man. I'm trying to wind myself out of here subtly. Requires rehabituation in life though and time.

Bro, I am sorry. Pls hear me out, you will understand.

Can you bear living? I mean that rhetorically and generally, as I have reached a point in life where I cannot and it freaks me out.

Only so much pain, sickness, tiredness and anxiety. Sleep dep, overuse of anxiety and pain drugs, still no sleep, repeat. One hour becones like 24 to get through.

That finishing tape just isn't ever there.

Internal stuff, physical, involving all sorts. I quiz myself how I could have played things better, last month, last year sometime? The last week, I've not had a chance really.

I didn't think you meant myself & Jesus complex lol sorry, I just phrased it that way, it was a fair joke.

My only objection, and I was at today's peak moment of pain earlier, was your WTF reaction to what I still consider to be solid speak on Micrograms, Leary, archives, and the dosing accuracy of the clearnet Lysergamides.

Sorry man. I'm trying to wind myself out of here subtly. Requires rehabituation in life though and time.
Oh srry, the wtf reaction wasn't in a negative way xD I just say wtf csuse I'm always fking around. Never take me too seriously bro. U know I love u very much, you're a super intelligent chap and I admire u for that, i was just kidding. Forgive Me if I offended ya 🙏
On the other hand man, I get what u mean with the pain 24,/7 I take morphine for the pain and even with that I can't stand it. I'm a tough motherfucker and next week I'm gonna see the best traumatologist in peru, just the consult is 100$. That guy has got to do magic on me I got a hunch that everything is gonna get better, it has to man.
I've been suffering for far too long and it's time for things to get better, that's how life is. A God damn Rollercoasterrrrr. Much luv for u my brother💛💛💛🤍🤍🤍💯💯💯💢💢💥💫💥🗯💥💨
Regards,
nico xx

Oh srry, the wtf reaction wasn't in a negative way xD I just say wtf csuse I'm always fking around. Never take me too seriously bro. U know I love u very much, you're a super intelligent chap and I admire u for that, i was just kidding. Forgive Me if I offended ya 🙏
On the other hand man, I get what u mean with the pain 24,/7 I take morphine for the pain and even with that I can't stand it. I'm a tough motherfucker and next week I'm gonna see the best traumatologist in peru, just the consult is 100$. That guy has got to do magic on me I got a hunch that everything is gonna get better, it has to man.
I've been suffering for far too long and it's time for things to get better, that's how life is. A God damn Rollercoasterrrrr. Much luv for u my brother💛💛💛🤍🤍🤍💯💯💯💢💢💥💫💥🗯💥💨
Regards,
nico xx
Nico, you are an amazing man. The heart you show, always, always truth, always care and respect without exception.

If your life was easy and swell, it would be less testament.

I got decent enough grades to have a fair choice of Universities, was just meeting the bare line really I detested school work, exams, projects etc.

I was the highest person by miles in my school, last 2 years solidly.

96-98, nobody in that place was anything like me drug use wise. All clean then, cannabis, LSD, Exstacy and mushrooms. I never did homework or revision though. It felt....wrong? (No Crater Earth class back then lol)

I was as focussed on conducting myself on another planet without ever getting in trouble, as actual "studies".

I never got suspected by a teacher. And I scraped 2 B's and a D for UK "A-Levels",

We had "GSCE's" age 16.

Can leave "education" (i call it edujoketion) forever then, or college, A-Levels for "further qualifications" in order to apply to any University, or just find a trade in life.

I never aspired to be a fireman, astronaut (hahaha 😉), etc like the other career minded boys.

My personal aspiration was only to be the best person I could, be open, develop myself, make joy in the world.

My A-Levels gave me 20 points. Which is an okay busfare. I chose a joint degree in philosophy and psychology, as I could've see it (get this) leading to a career.

No obvious path, obligation. Very different to training to be a mechanic. I chose seaside Swansea over London though.

Anyway, thanks so much brother I really needed that show of heart today!

I was nervous to see your reply, hating the thought I had upset YOU, in my misunderstanding and crank.

My own chips are down, I'm not managing severe PTSD atm and physical pain enduring far longer than I anticipated and prepared for.

Thanks for explaining the WTF thing, internet confusions! Because I reckon most people actually use that in an objectionary manner you see, like questioning the sense.

I'm really not myself since past few moments months, trauma and pain does this.

My day, and next would be feeling so much worse but for the heart and compassion you showed there.

Man I hope the traumatologist can help you, restore focus, hope, give you time to heal.