• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides What happens when you take too much LSD?

acid only works if you have a weak mentality, the reason I say that, is b/c not everyone sees things & others don't, acid never did anything to me like that, friends thought leaving me at the apt would give me bad trips,? no, it didn't I had mostly sped up on speed & eventually saw tracers, that is it
just like Boyd aka black tar heroin, seen people on it nodding like they're ready to pass out, someone asked me if I wanted any? I was like to be like that? no, it's ok. whoever mentioned shrooms isn't LSD, it's 2 different drugs shrooms is like a high like weed, acid tends to keep you awake & get restless, whereas shrooms are kinda like a downer, try alcohol on shrooms, it hits you like a rock, I was with my gal & her friends my friends told me it's bad enough to drunk in front of them but to pass out ,, lol, I can drink whiskey like water, but if you're on shrooms forget it, I did it and failed
Your understanding of how psychedelic actually work is absurd based in these posts.
There are a multitude of reasons as to why acid didn't work for you like possible other drugs and or medications you might have been on, underdosed product, neuron density at the 5h2a receptor site, individual body chemistry ,etc etc...
To say acid only works if you have weak mentality and that shrooms are closer to weed than acid is just about the most ridiculous and just plain wrong thing if seen anyone post on this forum.
It's so uneducated that it sounds nothing but trolling reading your reply.
The OP asked a very appropriate question to this forum and got MANY quite accurate and wise replies.
There have literally been multitudes of extraordinarily intelligent and mentally grounded people who trip hard off 100ug of LSD as its one the most powerful and visuals psychedelis known to humanity.
Are you really trying to argue that the creator of LSD (Albert Hoffman- one of the most brilliant chemists the earth has ever seen and the first person to trip on it) had a weak mentality???

why are you people seeking help? for your issues, it's not a place to score some
Bluelight is literally a place to ask quesrions such as the OP has....I haven't seen one person thus far in this thread asking for sourcing no idea how you even came to the conclusion that asking about how dosing a drug works equates to asking to score some.
SMH.

Hey everyone,

Just wondering what the potential for damage is if I drop like 3 tabs at once?

Not experienced with psychadelics but tried shrooms recetly and ready to up the ante a bit. This would be my first time dropping acid.

My main goal is to talk to aliens, see what they have to say.

Also, does it make a difference if you swallow or let them dissolve on your tounge?

Thanks!
My own opinion is very simple are you ready for it and in what setting are you taking it in? Shrooms ime are way more difficult to handle with then LSD.

When I was taking my first 1/2 of a blotter the setting very much influenced the experience.

Second time I also was totally lost. This was a candy-flip though. MDMA and LSD taken at the peak. But it seems like age seems to matter.

Be cause now I can take a blot of an LSD analogue max now and enjoy its relaxation, maybe even three. But I would never advise another to do this.

Because the resulting effects where memory loss. The one time I dosed 2 were .... memory loss.

Bluelight is literally a place to ask quesrions such as the OP has....I haven't seen one person thus far in this thread asking for sourcing no idea how you even came to the conclusion that asking about how dosing a drug works equates to asking to score some.
SMH.
someone asked about a sub for another drug. which wasn't the forum I was looking for, when I came in I saw it, so I put my experience in it so but to me after reading this sounds like others seeking help but not knowing it yet, someone mentioned crystal, someone mentioned acid & some mentioned heroin, which I'm aware of the Boyd which was some I have seen some on it, whoever told me I had a weak dose of it, they're wrong, anyone has ever gotten the dumbo drops? those were around 35 years or even longer

Hahahaha yah i tried couldnt find out how to do it...what can i say old bugger ...on the phone all these symbols and stuff rofl

You have accidentally pressed "+Quote" on some posts over time and then accidentally pressed "Insert quotes" when making that post above. That's when this weird stuff happens.

If you want you can edit and erase those quotes. It's not like it will bother anyone that much though :D

well you would have heard of them, talking about weak doses made me think you were talking about modern times where cutting is where you make your profits, back then they didn't cut like they do today, I used, I sold back then but my time has passed married with kids, the times back then, I bet you never heard of angel dust, a good cocaine, but that's a feeling no one wants makes you begging for more, I used to be around people that used I was at parties I brought some just for myself & ended up selling it all, nothing for me except my weed which that wasn't scarce

what acid were you on? I had the bet of it called dumbo drops back n the 80s , the cid you get now is mostly sugar coated,

Never heard of dumbo drops
I've had experience with LSD for over 30 years and I've never heard of "Dumbo drops" ever....
It's completely ridiculous to make such an assumption that you probably got the same acid that I got in my tiny corner of the world back in the 80's....do you think one guy on the planet was making acid and distributing them to everyone in the world back then?
Now it's common knowledge that there were a few well known lsd chemists in operation back then but they employed multiple lsd labs in North America and Europe with different cooks at multiple locations but honestly most LSD labs are very clandestine in nature and people who are skilled and resourceful enough have been making the stuff and preparing it for sale at extremely varying degrees of purity and potency all in possibly every continent on earth over the decades.
Are you even sure you ever took actual LSD25??? There are a host of other psychedelics thst can be put in blotter/sugar/candies/any medium really like the DOX series that were in fact sold as LSD as far back as the 60's ((DOM/STP).
I don't think you understand tye function of Bluelight.
People ask questions here fir the same of harm reduction and this is exactly what the OP has done and most BLUELIGHTERS in this thread have tried to help the OP with.
I'm not even sure what anything you've said has contributed to this conversation whatsoever.
LSD works for just about every person I know that's tried it unless there were on specific medications or street drugs that block or diminish LSD effects.
Your experience with "Dumbo drops" or whatever the hell that even might be is in no way indicative of what everyone else's experience may be.
I'm honestly skeptical that you (sshortguy) have ever actually had real LSD or had it in a substantial dose based on what you've claimed.
Please let people ask pertinent questions here ....that's literally why this forum exists.
I mean no hostility towards you, it's just not helpful to make such assumptions.

Last edited:
well you would have heard of them, talking about weak doses made me think you were talking about modern times where cutting is where you make your profits, back then they didn't cut like they do today, I used, I sold back then but my time has passed married with kids, the times back then, I bet you never heard of angel dust, a good cocaine, but that's a feeling no one wants makes you begging for more, I used to be around people that used I was at parties I brought some just for myself & ended up selling it all, nothing for me except my weed which that wasn't scarce
Actually angel dust is pretty much a street term.for pcp not cocaine ....I'm not sure where you're getting any drug info from dude.
Almost everything you've said has been brutally incorrect.

Last edited:
Yah ive heard of angel dust ...PCP...it never took off in Australia...never seen it or heard of anyone having it.Was very common in the US .

I've had experience with LSD for over 30 years and I've never heard of "Dumbo drops" ever....
It's completely ridiculous to make such an assumption that you probably got the same acid that I got in my tiny corner of the world back in the 80's....do you think one guy on the planet was making acid and distributing them to everyone in the world back then?
Now it's common knowledge that there were a few well known lsd chemists in operation back then but they employed multiple lsd labs in North America and Europe with different cooks at multiple locations but honestly most LSD labs are very clandestine in nature and people who are skilled and resourceful enough have been making the stuff and preparing it for sale at extremely varying degrees of purity and potency all in possibly every continent on earth over the decades.
Are you even sure you ever took actual LSD25??? There are a host of other psychedelics thst can be put in blotter/sugar/candies/any medium really like the DOX series that were in fact sold as LSD as far back as the 60's ((DOM/STP).
I don't think you understand tye function of Bluelight.
People ask questions here fir the same of harm reduction and this is exactly what the OP has done and most BLUELIGHTERS in this thread have tried to help the OP with.
I'm not even sure what anything you've said has contributed to this conversation whatsoever.
LSD works for just about every person I know that's tried it unless there were on specific medications or street drugs that block or diminish LSD effects.
Your experience with "Dumbo drops" or whatever the hell that even might be is in no way indicative of what everyone else's experience may be.
I'm honestly skeptical that you (sshortguy) have ever actually had real LSD or had it in a substantial dose based on what you've claimed.
Please let people ask pertinent questions here ....that's literally why this forum exists.
I mean no hostility towards you, it's just not helpful to make such assumptions.
they called it 1 thing in 1 place & called it another where do these names come from? I'm not here to argue with you if that is what you want to do, B/c I will end it

they called it 1 thing in 1 place & called it another where do these names come from? I'm not here to argue with you if that is what you want to do, B/c I will end it
Nobody here is arguing with you and how would you "end it"???
I'm just trying to clear up MISINFORMATION as it's not helpful to anyone in fact it's quite the opposite.
Please do some research before making ridiculous claims... if your circle of contacts calls cocaine angel dust it's actually potentially dangerous and confusing to other people reading these posts.
PCP is known around the world as angel dust from North American to Australia as aussie joe confirmed.
Also, angel dust (PCP) is still quite common in some locations in the USA...just because you don't have access to whatever you call angel dust does not mean thst it has disappeared.
You just can't get it any more....your personal experience with access to any drugs is only true for you and your personal contacts. It's not a universal truth for others with different contacts in different locations.
Peace ✌️brother, again just trying clear things up not upset you.

they were stamps all connected now it's in the sugar cubes, this was the 70s & early 80s, where you had angel dust, not around anymore

This post right here shows how little you know of the current LSD market. Sugar cubes are one of the last mediums you’d find LSD on these days. It was all a good try though, just because you’re old with no connects doesn’t mean everyone these days gets shit LSD.

-GC

what acid were you on? I had the bet of it called dumbo drops back n the 80s , the cid you get now is mostly sugar coated,
Sorry but GC is 100% correct....did you even read your own comments?
I just quoted where you claim today's acid is mostly on sugar cubes which is whst GC called you out on now your saying your knowledge is from 40 years ago.
Also, some of us also have kids/families to be responsible for and still manage to use drugs safely and responsibly.
Having kids/family to look after has nothing to do with why you would stop using drugs unless you were reckless with them.
I have an absolutely insane amount of responsibility to deal with with looking after my family....I just choose to only do drugs when I am able to do them in a responsible manner .
I typically only do recreational drugs once every few months.
And don't over do it.
I'm struggling to find anything you've said in this thread to be accurate tbh.
This is harm reduction forum so inaccurate drug information is potentially extremely dangerous to people seeking accurate information.

i told AA I have no use in today's drugs b/c I'm a married guy with kids all grown up now
You are also, if you don’t mind me saying so, apparently pretty judgemental for a new member of only a couple of days standing. At least that is the impression given by the majority of your posts up to now. i apologise if I have misinterpreted your posts.

Our mission here is Harm Reduction, which calls for empathetic understanding of what people might be going through. Judging people to have ‘weak minds’ and exhorting them to ‘just stop’ as you have done in other posts yesterday and today is counter-productive.

But, given we actually do try and make a place for everybody, we also have a sub-forum tailor-made for people intent on being arrogant, irritating, or just wilfully unhelpful - it’s called The Lounge.