• Psychedelic Drugs Welcome Guest
    View threads about
    Posting RulesBluelight Rules
    PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Lysergamides What happens when you take too much LSD?

Nico, you are an amazing man. The heart you show, always, always truth, always care and respect without exception.

If your life was easy and swell, it would be less testament.

I got decent enough grades to have a fair choice of Universities, was just meeting the bare line really I detested school work, exams, projects etc.

I was the highest person by miles in my school, last 2 years solidly.

96-98, nobody in that place was anything like me drug use wise. All clean then, cannabis, LSD, Exstacy and mushrooms. I never did homework or revision though. It felt....wrong? (No Crater Earth class back then lol)

I was as focussed on conducting myself on another planet without ever getting in trouble, as actual "studies".

I never got suspected by a teacher. And I scraped 2 B's and a D for UK "A-Levels",

We had "GSCE's" age 16.

Can leave "education" (i call it edujoketion) forever then, or college, A-Levels for "further qualifications" in order to apply to any University, or just find a trade in life.

I never aspired to be a fireman, astronaut (hahaha 😉), etc like the other career minded boys.

My personal aspiration was only to be the best person I could, be open, develop myself, make joy in the world.

My A-Levels gave me 20 points. Which is an okay busfare. I chose a joint degree in philosophy and psychology, as I could've see it (get this) leading to a career.

No obvious path, obligation. Very different to training to be a mechanic. I chose seaside Swansea over London though.

Anyway, thanks so much brother I really needed that show of heart today!

I was nervous to see your reply, hating the thought I had upset YOU, in my misunderstanding and crank.

My own chips are down, I'm not managing severe PTSD atm and physical pain enduring far longer than I anticipated and prepared for.

Thanks for explaining the WTF thing, internet confusions! Because I reckon most people actually use that in an objectionary manner you see, like questioning the sense.

I'm really not myself since past few moments months, trauma and pain does this.

My day, and next would be feeling so much worse but for the heart and compassion you showed there.

Man I hope the traumatologist can help you, restore focus, hope, give you time to heal.
Thx for the good vibes 👨 man, appreciate it with all my bloody effin hard. I'm eternally grateful with u, yr posts are never TL:DR, they are always very interesting. I wish I could have that capability of writing like u. I'm practicing on it hehe. Dw mate, it's hard to see me get upset unless someone insults me or irritates me with no effin reason dude. So no worries, it's all good my autotrippahhhh😍😍😍.
once again thx mate and hope everyone has a nice day. 😇😇😇
I'm vibrating in the right frequency with the universe ✨ 😎 today and hope I stay like this till next week. My life has to change from now on.
Anyway take care buddy.
Cheers,
nikkoooo🦁

If you take MASSIVELY too much LSD you can do a "Watusi" - this is when you sneeze and break wind at the same time resulting in a backflip.

So you're a sommelier but for acid

Also sorry about the lyme disease man that shit is a good life long headache to deal with, think I remember you mentioning your options are limited for psychedelics cause of allergies a couple years back. Glad you can still enjoy a few things, (clearly lol)
Thanks mate too, you always come from the heart also, no bitter ever. And real open minded too, I've only ever seen you bring positive vibes!

Real sorry I never replied to you in pm last also.

PM's have become difficult as life has been brutal and dark, maximum trauma so it's become near impossible for me to be myself privately, often v physically sick too.

I had to let so much go.

Yes Lyme is for life (unlike a puppy lol, fortunately but unfortunately really, the aging dogs we cherish I mean), until now anyway.

I got a handle on that though, it was this biofranken Covid shit that really knocked me into a chasm. Complex, unordinary thing, now just creeping around the shadows like an assasin as if it's not there. It is!

Sommelier for LSD haha. I like it. I never knew that word!

I call it gauger myself.
Thx for the good vibes 👨 man, appreciate it with all my bloody effin hard. I'm eternally grateful with u, yr posts are never TL:DR, they are always very interesting. I wish I could have that capability of writing like u. I'm practicing on it hehe. Dw mate, it's hard to see me get upset unless someone insults me or irritates me with no effin reason dude. So no worries, it's all good my autotrippahhhh😍😍😍.
once again thx mate and hope everyone has a nice day. 😇😇😇
I'm vibrating in the right frequency with the universe ✨ 😎 today and hope I stay like this till next week. My life has to change from now on.
Anyway take care buddy.
Cheers,
nikkoooo🦁
Thanks Nico. Energetically I'm only a shell of myself at mo, my head spins when I try to think. So my bluntness is related to that.

But, one thing I do believe in, is miracles you know. Of healing.

I'd say, I am praying for you, except I just don't know who to pray to??

All these religions, names and deities.

I decided a little while that whoever sent the angel of a dog we have to us, how she was made. That's who I need to pray to.

So I'll just keep sending my heartfelt wishes and, if I can just secure things here, enable life I am not scrapping for 24/7, maybe even (something more ;))

Seriously good luck next week though. Keeping that spirit up, somehow, is really primary too.

It has gotten you to here, it may get you a lot further. We still need that Universe thing to work some magic for you I know.

But I do believe all things are destined. You are a great example to me you know brorher.

Thanks Nico. Energetically I'm only a shell of myself at mo, my head spins when I try to think. So my bluntness is related to that.

But, one thing I do believe in, is miracles you know. Of healing.

I'd say, I am praying for you, except I just don't know who to pray to??

All these religions, names and deities.
When Einstein was asked if he believed in God, he answered he believed in the "God of Spinoza".
If you haven't heard of it, you should read about it. I believe in it 🙏. Give it a read mate 😁

Idk ppll say they get knowledge rewarded me oers I saw only 6 and 7 this number for straight 8hrs

Idk ppll say they get knowledge rewarded me oers I saw only 6 and 7 this number for straight 8hrs
Would we call such that thing, knowledge?

Thinking aloud.

I think in terms of consciousness. It isn't fixed. LSD has the capacity, like any hallucinogen, to massively and even very rapidly shift, alter the individual's consciousness.

The degree to which this occurs also varies between people.

It's a tool, but it will speed up change in the psyche.

Hence integration being vital, to keep the mind and not outweigh the pros.

YOU GO LEGALLY INSANE, AN LSD CASUALITY, AND WIND UP IN A MENTAL INSTITUTION GO INTO PERMANENT PSYCHOSIS, BELIEVING THAT 'YOU' ARE A GLASS OF ORANGE JUICE THAT WILL EASILY SPILL OVER ONTO A CARPET OR TILED FLOOR! 🦇🍊👽

IF YOU TAKE ACID JUST ONE TIME YOU ARE CONSIDERED DECLARED LEGALLY INSANE AND THE LSD GOES INTO YOUR SPINE AND YOU GET FLASHBACKS WHEN YOU CRACK YOUR BACK! IF YOU TAKE LSD 2-3 TIMES IT MAKES YOUR BRAIN BLEED!!1 😼😎🦇👽😼

Maybe start with one, and then make your plans for alien chitchat once you're familiar with the substance?

[digression follows]

For some reason your post reminded me of Eric, back in 197..8? Eric was a freshman philosophy student and decided to try LSD by taking 7 tabs (dunno the dose) one night in the dorm. He got through it; the people dealing with him had a harder time of it.

I don't remember too many details about the night except that at one point a girl -- a really pretty girl -- came into the room. It took a little time, but then Eric noticed and his eyes widened and his nostrils flared as he looked at her and he said, with great focus and intent, "Woman." She got hustled out pretty quickly. It seemed best.

Last edited:
Follow up - I fucked up.

Thank you everyone for the great advice, love you show each other and whatever PriestTheyCalledHim is doing.

I have made a very valuable lesson yesterday, a lesson that will hopefully have a positive impact on my life in the long run. I did not respect psychadelics and have paid the price for it, only it wasn't with LSD but shrooms instead. I wasn't able to get a hold of tabs and they are arguably the more intense and unforgiving of the two.

I got a hold of around 5 grams of dried, potent shrooms, got home, and immediately ate all them up except for some tiny dried bits that fell off the caps and stems. This was my second time doing shrooms, I believed that the large amount of research I did and my set and setting being, what I thought at the time to be optimal, would ensure that my experience would be good.

To avoid yapping on for too long, I ended up having a psychotic episode last night. The trip turned bad and despite all the advice I was given, I tried to fight it. It kicked my ass harder that anything else before did. After it was over I started crying my eyes out and had to call someone over because I couldn't stand being alone in that moment.

The trip and the first hour and a half started out alright, but things started to turn sour at some point that I no longer remember. I remember that I saw things about myself that I didn't know where there. Each minute felt like an eternity, I didn't know if I was real and the overwhelming sense that I was dead and this entire life I led until this point was fake. I was convinced that everyone was the same person, just taking turns living in each other's skin. I couldn't find my bottle of water or my phone half the time, I wasn't able to pull my pants up, I pissed myself and drank water out the toilet when I couln't find the tap right next to the bowl. I ripped open a bag of filters with my teeth when I couldn't open it, and put the rolling tobacco and paper into my mouth when I couldn't roll it up. I remeber humping the washing machine at one point.

Once I came back to my senses I realized what actually happened and just broke down crying. I realized what a mess my life is, how low I sank and how horrible I felt. The worst part was when I saw the kitten I adopted recently, I could've hurt or killed him in that state and if I had done so, I don't think I could've lived with myself.

All of this is to say that some major changes will be taking place going forward, cleaning up my act and getting a hold of myself, as well as getting my financial situation in check.

This isn't to say that I'm done with substances, especially not psychadelics, but a few month's break is in order for now. I need to process this experience fully and implement the changes that are needed at the moment. I truly believe that I would have taken my own life by the end of this year had I not had this eye opening experience.

This will be my last post here for a while, until I feel like I am ready to explore my mind and the wonderful world of illicit substances.

Thank you Bluelight, I believe the moment I found you was the moment my life started taking a turn for the better. Thank you for all the wonderful and caring people on here and thank you for keeping us idiots at least a little bit safer.

I might return with an update in a couple of months(these kinds of posts are a dime a dozen on here but still), but until then, I hope you all have the best of luck in life.

♥️♥️♥️♥️
🙃👋

Follow up - I fucked up.

Thank you everyone for the great advice, love you show each other and whatever PriestTheyCalledHim is doing.

I have made a very valuable lesson yesterday, a lesson that will hopefully have a positive impact on my life in the long run. I did not respect psychadelics and have paid the price for it, only it wasn't with LSD but shrooms instead. I wasn't able to get a hold of tabs and they are arguably the more intense and unforgiving of the two.

I got a hold of around 5 grams of dried, potent shrooms, got home, and immediately ate all them up except for some tiny dried bits that fell off the caps and stems. This was my second time doing shrooms, I believed that the large amount of research I did and my set and setting being, what I thought at the time to be optimal, would ensure that my experience would be good.

To avoid yapping on for too long, I ended up having a psychotic episode last night. The trip turned bad and despite all the advice I was given, I tried to fight it. It kicked my ass harder that anything else before did. After it was over I started crying my eyes out and had to call someone over because I couldn't stand being alone in that moment.

The trip and the first hour and a half started out alright, but things started to turn sour at some point that I no longer remember. I remember that I saw things about myself that I didn't know where there. Each minute felt like an eternity, I didn't know if I was real and the overwhelming sense that I was dead and this entire life I led until this point was fake. I was convinced that everyone was the same person, just taking turns living in each other's skin. I couldn't find my bottle of water or my phone half the time, I wasn't able to pull my pants up, I pissed myself and drank water out the toilet when I couln't find the tap right next to the bowl. I ripped open a bag of filters with my teeth when I couldn't open it, and put the rolling tobacco and paper into my mouth when I couldn't roll it up. I remeber humping the washing machine at one point.

Once I came back to my senses I realized what actually happened and just broke down crying. I realized what a mess my life is, how low I sank and how horrible I felt. The worst part was when I saw the kitten I adopted recently, I could've hurt or killed him in that state and if I had done so, I don't think I could've lived with myself.

All of this is to say that some major changes will be taking place going forward, cleaning up my act and getting a hold of myself, as well as getting my financial situation in check.

This isn't to say that I'm done with substances, especially not psychadelics, but a few month's break is in order for now. I need to process this experience fully and implement the changes that are needed at the moment. I truly believe that I would have taken my own life by the end of this year had I not had this eye opening experience.

This will be my last post here for a while, until I feel like I am ready to explore my mind and the wonderful world of illicit substances.

Thank you Bluelight, I believe the moment I found you was the moment my life started taking a turn for the better. Thank you for all the wonderful and caring people on here and thank you for keeping us idiots at least a little bit safer.

I might return with an update in a couple of months(these kinds of posts are a dime a dozen on here but still), but until then, I hope you all have the best of luck in life.

♥️♥️♥️♥️
🙃👋
Good luck dude, don't beat yourself too much up over the trip itself, what happened happend and it's possible your brain just bailed out on you.
I recommend lots of sun :)

Follow up - I fucked up.

♥️♥️♥️♥️
🙃👋

I’d like you to know mushrooms are known for doing this, I always say they show you appreciation of life by bringing you into the ugliest pits of reality. By the time you come out your just happy to be breathing air and not drinking toilet water. Love you too man and when you’re ready again we’ll be here :)

Mushrooms also make me very animalistic I can relate to humping the washing machine bit. Actually one time I was in the woods tripping pretty hard on mush when I got the insatiable urge to uh “relieve” myself and began wacking it right in the middle of the path I was walking on. During it all I heard some voices in the distance and jumped into the bushes dick in hand. It was two kids I knew, kinda friends, heading down to the lake to take out a canoe. That could had me labeled as all sorts of weird in high school lol.

Just know these things happen, you learned a valuable lesson that psychedelics don’t play. It’s best IMO to slowly work up to higher doses, large doses early on can be life changing but too unpredictable.

-GC

Follow up - I fucked up.

♥️♥️♥️♥️
🙃👋
Don’t feel too bad. You came through it and learned a lot (if only that I give sensible advice). That’s a win. Your psyche will gradually settle into a new and comfortable equilibrium, nothing is broken

just like Boyd aka black tar heroin, seen people on it nodding like they're ready to pass out, someone asked me if I wanted any? I was like to be like that? no, it's ok. whoever mentioned shrooms isn't LSD, it's 2 different drugs shrooms is like a high like weed, acid tends to keep you awake & get restless, whereas shrooms are kinda like a downer, try alcohol on shrooms, it hits you like a rock, I was with my gal & her friends my friends told me it's bad enough to drunk in front of them but to pass out ,, lol, I can drink whiskey like water, but if you're on shrooms forget it, I did it and failed
Shrooms are not like weed not in the slightest ther completely different, they are way similar to lsd and they are definitely not like a downer they keep you awake all night.

Idk about too much LSD but if you take A LOT you’ll dissolve in tu space n time

So maybe it’s better to take a bit less than A LOT so there’s something/one can see