What great band have you just discovered?

i have recently been turned on to Isreal Nash and i'm full dick on boner for the guy. he's like neil young levels of haunting and bad ass.

I've started listening to lots of new music. Some great bands/musicians I've discovered recently:

Three Days Grace
The Birthday Massacre
Pentatonix
KMFDM
Selena Gomez
Coldplay
The Killers
Taking Back Sunday

Almost forgot about these bands, but now I am really getting back into them:

Lacuna Coil
The Gathering
My Dying Bride
Her Space Holiday
Jane's Addiction
Cowboy Junkies
Spiritualized
Spacemen 3

In terms of 'just discovered', this is music I've had for some time, but rarely played- recently I've gained a deeper appreciation. :)

Amon Duul II: Yeti

AGHKGJHSJDFHJSHDF MY SHIT

joe you might recognize this as the music for Lanvin. this song has like four movements! is it danzig? is it mazzy star? velvet underground? i don't know but whatever the fuck it is it's all i'm listening to, french or not.

the black party <3

I recently discovered this band, a noise pop duo formed in Glasgow that hark back to many 90s bands in their style... my first thought was they are slightly reminiscent of Mary Timony.

bela fleck and the flecktones

Bela is awesome, if you get a chance to see him with any of his side projects check it out. He is touring now with his wife I believe. They both play a nasty banjo.

Victor Wooten is the Bass player in that band and does some cool solo stuff...

Bela is awesome, if you get a chance to see him with any of his side projects check it out. He is touring now with his wife I believe. They both play a nasty banjo.

Victor Wooten is the Bass player in that band and does some cool solo stuff...

Thanks for the suggestion, I'll look into that for sure :)

Yeah, Victor is an amazing musician, he's my favorite bass player among those still alive actually.

I know they are old as shit but my sister dragged me to an elvis Costello steely dan show and ever since I've been into both heavily.Great mellow music,nice to get stoned to.They both were incredible in concert and can't believe how incredible musicians steely dan hires for their backing band.