23*Mephedrone
24*Methylone
25*Butylone
26*flunitrazepam
27*phenazepam
28*Codeine (stupid)
will update later

Last edited:
I was put in a Christian behavioral rehab boy's ranch when I was 15. We couldn't even have hairspray that had alcohol in it...I was hating being sober so much that I tried to snort my acne medication. Can't remember the name of it, but it turned my snot and tears yellow and burned like a raging inferno. Needless to say, I don't try anything without knowing about it first these days lol. (Sorry for the lol...)

cocaine
ecstacy pills
mdxx
ritalin
oxycodone
morphine
hydromorphone
2c-e
marijuana crystals once as a stupid high school student. lol do not recommend

Amphetamines, both meth and regular kind
E pills
pure MDMA
coke
caffeine pills
DOC

**to the people with the long lists!! is meth the most painful to insufflate(snort) ?
i'd assume it is, but id like to hear from someone with experience

not even close. 2ci literally had be thrashing on the floor, grabbing my nose and screaming....and the worst part is, you snort it and think "this doesnt hurt" then like 2 minutes later you feel like you are dying

snorted some MXE a few hours back. wasn't too bad. drip tasted a bit "talc-ish"

oxycodone
oxycotine
hydrocodone
diazepam
xanax
coke
heroin
adderal
mdma
mdpv
caffeine
cyclobenzaprine
suboxone
tramadol
gaba
clonazepam

Speed, ice, MDMA, MDPV, Mephodrone, tripstacy, a bunch of pills that I'm not sure what exactly was in em

2cb
MDMA
Cocaine
Oxycodone
Morphine
Alprazolam (stupid)
Diazepam (stupid)
Eszoplicone (stupid)
Zolpidem
random unknown drugs in the form of "Molly"

Heroin
Cocaine
Methamphetamine
MDMA
Ketamine
Methoxetamine
Oxycodone
Amphetamine

Any one ever snort heat treated hash? The kind that you can eat. I wonder how that would work out, or snorted marinol

Cocaine
Amphetamine
MDMA
Ecstasy pills (unknown content)
Mephedrone
Methylone
4-Fluoroamphetamine
3-Fluoromethamphetamine
2C-I

Lord was I ever wrong when I didn't believe teh interwebz when, in its great wisdom, it said 2C-I up the nose burns like holy hell. I felt a huge feeling of instant regret as the powder put my nostrils through a world of hurt.

what are all those letter things, 2 ce,4 ho dipt, etc? All I ever snorted was
heroin
bupe
coke
meth

Theyre psychedelic research chemicals. 2C's are phenethylamines. HO, ACO, MeO, etc. are tryptamines.

coke
meth
adderall
roxies
heroin
mdvp
mdma
mephedrone
phentermine
xanax :[

got a nose bleed right now lol

Cocaine
Oxycodone
Hydrocodone
Piperazine
2c-e (Swords in my brain)
Clonazepam
Amphetamine Sulfate (D and L)
DMAA
Caffeine
Alprozolam
Mephedrone
MDMA
MDEA
MDA
Methylphenidate
Dextro Methylphenidate =D
Ethanol
Tramadol
Ketamine

Cocaine
Mephedrone
Methylone
MDPV
Butylone
O-Desmethyltramadol
Camfetamine
MDMA
Methoxetamine
Ketamine
Methiopropamine
Etizolam

Good old RC's....making up the numbers.

Theyre psychedelic research chemicals. 2C's are phenethylamines. HO, ACO, MeO, etc. are tryptamines.

I saw some things about that stuff. Very interesting. Are there any that resemble calming agents? Speed agents? Gotta go to Erwoid and check this out. Thanks

I saw some things about that stuff. Very interesting. Are there any that resemble calming agents? Speed agents? Gotta go to Erwoid and check this out. Thanks

2C-C is known to be the most sedating one of the 2C's. All of the other ones are more stimulant like, notably 2C-I which is the most common "party" 2C. 2C-E is stimulating at lower doses, 12-15mg, imo. But at higher doses 20+mg (my personal comfort dose, 25mg) it gets very flooring, ime.

I plan on snorting 2C-E tonight, probably going to regret that decision since 2C's are notorious to be painful when snorted. But its the most convenient ROA for me tonight.