• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drugs have you snorted?

Oh man I'm pretty sure I've posted in this thread before but it was a while ago so maybe there's some more:

Buprenorphine
Oxycodone (with and without APAP)
Hydrocodone (with and without APAP)
Hydromorphone
Morphine
Clonazepam (a waste)
Alprazolam (a waste)
Adderall, XR and IR forms
Dexedrine (dextroamphetamine), XR and IR forms
Cocaine
Methylphenidate (generic Ritalin)

That's just off the top of my head. I think the only class of drugs I haven't snorted are the antihistamines. I may have even snorted butalbital with APAP (a barbiturate).

Not that I'm too proud of a lot of those haha

Amphetamine
Methamphetamine
Cocaine
Heroin
Oxycodone
MDMA
Morphine (before I knew better)
Buprenorphine
Methylphenidate
Hydrocodone

I'm nearly positive there's a lot more but that's just off the top of my head.

Word, I have snorted many dopes guys but, that new "drone relacement" 4 MEC takes the cake. The only thing that burns worst that I have tested like that was paxil. (I was a kid and my good friend said you could get a buzz from it, we learn young, but I digress.) I like things like cocaine or ketamine for my nasal cavaties, not cathinone bullshit. Thing is, I liked the damn buzz.

In order of when I tried them, earliest first, and most recent last.

Cocaine
Oxycodone with APAP
Klonopin
Xanax
Hydrocodone w/ APAP
Oxycodone/Oxycontin
Perc 30's
Oxymorphone/Opana
Heroin

Meph
Ritalin (generic)
Various RC's that are too long to list.

I suppose ill give this a go cuz im bored. Pluss i think it will be interesting to actually see with my eyes all the drugs ive snorted.

Mephedrone
Cocaine
Adderall
Vyvanse (i know you cant but i was told i did when i was blacked out on xanax 8()
Xanax (i know)
Klonopin (i know)
Opana
Oxycontin
White china ( Fentanyl i think?)
Percocet (i know)
Vicoden (i know)
Suboxone
Tramadol (i know)
Wish i could add mdma and ketamine :(

And manyyy legal drugs to come once i get some effin money.

I've tried snorting everything except Tramadol and Benadryl. Oh, and I've never tried snorting anything with APAP in it.

That being said, I have tried snorting some dumb things before that I knew would be entirely ineffective or far less effective than had I just taken the substance the right way. But, I just had to try snorting them anyway, you know, just to make sure, and those substances are... *drum roll*

Adderall IR (blue boogers? yes please!)
Xanax
Klonopin (I actually liked snorting these; they have a strange, cooling sensation almost...)

And then there are those other substances that I'm not so ashamed to have snorted, and those substances are...

OxyContin & "Roxies" (I know that the oral BA is greater than the intranasal BA, but sometimes you want to get high now and not 15 - 30 minutes from now, so you make the trade...)
Opana
Heroin

Is that it? I feel like I've snorted more things than that, but I guess not...

Off the top of my head: Amphetamine, Coke, Xanex, Ketamine, MDMA, Methylone (BK-MDMA), MDA, Ecstasy pills, Oxycodon, Oxycontin, Hydrocodon, Lorazepam, Mephedrone, K-pins, MDPV.

A word of advice... 2c-c was the worst thing I've ever snorted.

ketamine and Cocaine (Only once)

I shall save my nostrils for Thy K ...

Last edited:
dazapam
coke
methedrone
nrg1
nrg2
nrg3
speed
2-cb
2-ce
2-ci
ket
and other cant even rember em

sonata
klonopin
xanx
ritalin
adderall
cocaine

i don't snort benzos anymore, but i use to like 10 years ago

Methylphenidate
Hydrocodone
Oxycodone
Methylone
Mephedrone
4-Fluoroamphetamine (OUUUCH!)
Doxylamine
Yopo (Bufotenin)

This is such a fun post to me for some reason...hehe

So, here goes with the usual suspects...

Heroin (God damn u, u sexy monster)
Oxycontin
Oxycodone (+Percocet, Vicodin)
Dilaudid (mmmmm...)
Morphine
Roxies
Cocaine (Hell of a drug lol)
Methamphetamine (Omg OW! Don't really like it that much)
Adderall
Ritalin
MDMA/Mollies
Ecstasy (Never again, rather eat it)

I saw someone earlier posted they snorted ambien! Just wondering but is that even worth it?? Along with anti depressants like prozac and shit, I'd think you'd get more worth by eating it? Eh.

Dex-amp (In adderall form so it was sort of shit.)
Cocaine (Afraid to do it again.)
Amp
MDMA <3 (sort of a waste.)
Ketamine
Oxycontin
Hydrocodone
DMAA (Highly don't recommend this.)
Piperazine
Methylphenidate (Favorite snort. Especially after staying up all night.)

Probably dozens more.

Methylphenidate is my favorite drug (other than yay) to snort. my friends and I call it PG-coke.

ketamnine, cocain, mdma, morphine, oxycontin, when i was like 13 i snorted tylenol 3 a bunch of times haha, i am almost positive theres more but i'm too out of it today to remember

I was seshin' with some buddies and asked to smell my bud's weed, which he had in a plastic film cannister, SNIFFFFF!! Then when I realized what i had done I exhaled sharply and spilled his ganj everywhere. Ah, stoners..

Oxycodone
Valium
Adderall
Focalin
Ritalin
Ketamine
MDMA
Mephedrone
Vyvanse-at the time I didn't know it didn't work intranasally, this was a few years ago when they were the first script stim I got scripted to me.