• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drugs have you snorted?

SonOF

Bluelighter
I am curious to see some of the random drugs people have snorted. Try to remember and make a list of all these substances. And try to limit the list to "drugs" (in this case meaning substances that alter your perception to some degree). Please don't include non-psychoactive shit you have railed like sugar, salt, Pixie Stix, etc.

Here is my list to the best of my knowledge (not too many oddball ones really):

Cocaine
Heroin
Bupenephrine (Suboxone)
Methamphetamine (painful)
Adderall (mixed Rx amphetamine salts)
Ritalin (Methylphenidate)
Xanax (Alprazolam)
Valium (Diazepam)
Lorazepam
Oxycodone
Hydrocodone
Ephedrine (OUCH!)
Ketamine

That's all for the moment. I don't really consider this a dick-sizing thread, just curiosity.

I couldn't find a similar thread, and I did UTFSE. If there is one, feel free to close.

Last edited:
Meth
Amp
Ketamine
MD**
Valium
Oxycodone
Cocaine
Ritalin

Not many, just the usualy suspects. Its likely that only cocaine will ever touch my nose again.

Nearly everything is snortable... I could snort ash if I wanted to, however it doesnt mean I will absorb the knowlage that was once written upon the burnt paper...

*sigh* w\nqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

^thats what happens when I nod out at the computer

Last edited:
MD**
cocaine
amp
heroin
oxycodone
oxymorphone
hydromorphone
xanax
torbutial
lorazepam

why the hell do you people snort benzos......you only get a very very small amount.....its a waste.

darkestclear said:
why the hell do you people snort benzos......you only get a very very small amount.....its a waste.

But snorting is FUN! ;)

cocaine
ecstasy
heroin
oxycodone
oxymorphone
hydromorphone
xanax
lorazepam
cyclobenzaprine

Last edited:
oxycodone
heroin
cocaine
morphine? I can't recall

And I second the benzo insufflation comment. With few exceptions, most all will not be absorbed through the nasal membranes, so whatever drips down into your stomach is what you end up dosing.

mdma
4-ho-dipt
4-ho-mipt
4-aco-dipt
5-meo-dmt
5-meo-dipt
sibutramine
serzone (dont even consider it)
coke (obviously)
2c-e
2c-c
2c-i (snorting 2c-x's is a waste)
2c-t-4 (same idea)
fioracet (sucks)
anadenathera columbrina and perigrina snuffs
oxycodone
ketamine
aderall
ritalin
dexedrine
desoxyn

I am sure I am forgetting a bunch, but the short (and long) term memory is a bit shot at the moment;)

Last edited:
H
coke
X
K
OCs
kpins
ritalin
adderall
meth

and last but not least....stacker 2...sold as something else from a 'friend' and i use that term lightly...needless to say im not 'friends' w/ him anymore. my god my nose burnt BAD.

coke
ritalin
tylenol 3
E
microdot
oxycontin
dexies (dexadrine?) whatever got me tweaked black w/ orange beads
and as a dumb kid i sniffed pixie sticks

MDMA
Methylone (bk-MDMA)
Codeine
5-MeO-DiPT
2C-B
1,3-DMPA
Adrafinil
WIN 55,212-2
Ketamine
Methylamphetamine
Methylcathinone
bk-MBDB
Tramadol
Triazolam
4-AcO-DMT

cocaine
adderall
norco
xanax

the last two was just an experiment and didn't really do anything because i didn't snort enough.

because you're not supposed to snort nervies ya dummy! you're supposed to eat them!