• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

What drugs give you a rush u can only get from IV?

Psychedelics definitely. Especially 4-HO-MET. There's no comparable rush to psychedelics rush after IV administration. It's completely different than H rush, but so similar... I can't really put that into words, and I highly doubt anyone can. This is something you need to feel for yourself...

Color me interested. Very interested.

I've abused the hell out of opioids and stimulants but never once IV. I would REALLY like to experience the rush of IV but I know better. I would love it way too much and my life would be at the beginning of a short nasty end if I ever tried IVing (especially with a stimulant)

Now I believe IV psychedelics would be ok to experience every once in awhile without the immense danger of putting myself at risk of a hellishly dangerous IV drug addiction. I'd love to experience this rush you speak of but I gotta be honest, I would be seriously scared because of the sheer intensity it must be able to produce. I'd get over the fear and do it though, my curiosity is far too great.

It's exactly how you imagine it. The sheer euphoria of the rush is combined with instantly changing perception of the world around you, where true synaesthesia meaning finally opens it's secrets for you, where you can taste the colours, you hear them too. It's very scary experience at the beginning, but the euphoria lasts for the entire duration of the trip. You feel connected to the ever forgotten secrets of life, you finally understand the meaning of it, and you're one with everything. Best part about is - there's no pressure to repeat this experience anytime soon, because it was so intense. It also acts as brilliant anti-depressant (most psychedelics do actually). I have tried only one psychedelic IV - 4-HO-MET, and all above experiences are regarding this molecule. It was back in the day where anyone could get it fairly pure with no repercussions, these were the days...

Last edited: