• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drugs do you have in your stash? v. Preppers unite

Was calling in my Zofran refill this morning and saw that a friendly ghost renewed my testosterone script, which had lapsed on refills, getting lost in the mix between preparing for a move and switching healthcare providers. Been about two weeks since my last dose so the lethargy was a bit blegh, but I'm glad to have my tidy little arsenal rounded out. 😉

Do you get hype as fuck after slamming those bitches?

Do you get hype as fuck after slamming those bitches?

No lol, not quite, but I'll say this - I feel a HELL of a lot closer to 18 than 38 for that day or two immediately following dose days. The libido reawakening full force while being resoundingly single - that's a bitch, though. 🤣

No lol, not quite, but I'll say this - I feel a HELL of a lot closer to 18 than 38 for that day or two immediately following dose days. The libido reawakening full force while being resoundingly single - that's a bitch, though. 🤣
Jack at the strip club:

Mass Appeal Twerk GIF by Kiing Shooter

About..

500mg 4-aco-dmt
500mg 4-ho-met
80mg 5-meo-dmt
800mg dmt
500mg changa
35 tabs of acid and another 15 in a vial with some ethanol
2.5g shrooms
14 grams of mixed shake
4 grams of RSO
200MG 2cb
Amphetamines and phenidates for days
2.5G Mdma
100mg BOD
500mg Tma-2
A dozen Valium

And just as I was leaving the house this morning the postie turned up and handed me a gram of mescaline. Lovely.

I'd like a more robust RC collection but the UK doesn't exactly have a thriving RC market.

Last edited:
.75 Oz of flower (Petrol Pine)
1200 mg of THC edibles (give or take a couple hundred)
5 one gram THC distillate carts
16 Tianeptine/Phenibut/Kava “Zaza” pills
2 Oz of shrooms

A week ago I gave all of my Kratom (3 oz-ish) to a friend

a bit over an Oz of flower (medical stuff)
3g concentrate (also medical)
~0.3g thca diamonds
some avb caps
7x 10mg zolpidem
4x green apple nic pods
1x 30ml bottle nic juice caramel
1x 100mg golden teacher cap (thought I would include, but doesn't count for much)

About 29mL of CBD/THC 25g:25mg/mL (legal prescription)
I wish I could say I had vinylbital and pentobarbital but I don't (cuz I lost them back in 2015 during a house move).
I did have some Bisolvon dry pastilles but threw them away after I got mean and nasty while on them.

Lots of drugs don't interact well with me. Make me stupid or dumb or mean and nasty. Sometimes you cannot win.

Wish I had some golden teacher microdoses. It just might make things easier for me...maybe or maybe not.

I have like 40 san pedro cacti that I've been growing for years, each year I get about 10 - 12 new San Pedro babies because they grow like weeds :D I had a jar of concentrate yesterday, but I smoked it, I also used to have like 500 yopo seeds but I ate those all

-Baphomet
:vampire: :vampire: :vampire:

These days my stash is all weed. Gotta few ounces of different kinds of flower and sugar/shatter etc laying around the crib.

Always, fair winds and following seas

Currently in my stash

Aprozalam 1mg x30 tabs
Aprozalam 0.5mg x40 tabs odd
Bromazepam 6mg x24 tabs
Diazepam 5mg x 250 tabs odd
Clonazepam .5mg x40 tabs odd
Clonazepam 2mg x 28 tabs
Temazepam 20mg x13 tabs
Nitrazepam 5mg x20 tabs

Methadone 500ml x1 2mg/ml
Methadone 330ml x1 2mg/ml