D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drugs do you have in your stash? v. Preppers unite

Q of dried golden teachers
10x caps 2cb
3g crystal mdma
15x dexies
5 vyvanse
2x 10g tubs of medicinal cannabis

Some Dilaudid, Valium, Xanax, Klonopin, Ambien, Dexedrine, Ketamine, and a couple of lines of Meth.

Lots of hash vape pens.

Two boxes of Clonazepam 0,5, 20 oxys 10mgs, a couple of grams of coke (wondering whether I should buy more, the night is young.....). Then there s the stash for emergencies (some codeine, some tramadol, 50 grs of kratom) and there s some Ritalin in tha house but that s the missus property, I personally hate that shit

Psychedelic's: DOC, 1p-LSD and AL-LAD
Stimulant: 3-FluoroPhenMetrazine
Benzo's: Enough
Herb's: Cannabis and Mulungu

I don't have a stash. I get other people to hold my shit for me. That way....

Hi. I currently have in my stash:
~40g flower : 10g of top shelf-ish flower from Indi med (medical canna here in AUS) is the Sourdough. The other 30g is Tasmanian Botanics Sunflower Royale
~2g of Cannatrek Temple Extracts T75 Shatter
1 rosin cartridge which is from Pharmacann, and it's the Legendary Larry cart 800MG with CBD <1ml, its and indica if that's what you care about, and it has me feeling goooood.
10 10mg Zolpidem (zolpibell) (scored tablets)
14 panadeine extra tablets (they are 15mg codeine + 300mg paracetamol)
A bloody tasty apple flavoured nic vape. :devilish:

:xanaxbar::80::roll::joint::bongg::shrooms:

EDIT: I forgot to mention I also have a small cupboard in my Kallax unit designated to drinks, including alcohol, so I have there:
~1/3 of a bottle of St Agnes brandy, 1/5 of a bottle of Dewar's White label blended scotch whiskey, about 1/3 if a bottle of butterscotch Schnapps, a bit mire than 1/3 of a bottle of rum, full bottle of Frangelico's Hazelnut Liqueur, Full bottle of Tipperary Rd Original Country Cream, some bitters, some Kahlua and more than 1/2 of a bottle of good Gin. STAY CHILL:cunt: 💜

Last edited:
My current stash is the following: -

• 70 x 10mg Valium
• 10 x 5mg Valium
• 50 x 2mg Klonopin
• 78 x 10mg Ambien
• 93 x 2mg Xanax
• 10 x 1mg Ativan
• 24 x 10mg Dexedrine Spansule
• 24 x 15mg Dexedrine Spansule
• 27 x 200mg Tegretol CR
• 100 × 50mg Seroquel XR
• 18 x 20mg Lexapro
• 48 x 50mg Wellbutrin
• 34 x 5mg Abilify
• 13 x disposable Nicotine vape pens
• 2 x ounces THC flower
• 1 gram of THC concentrate
• 42 x prerolled joints
• 4 x prerolled blunts
• 12 x THC vape pens
• 48 x 125mg THC Gummy Bears
• 40 x 15mg DXM gel capsules
• 2,000mg Ketamine solution
• 1 x 4mg Dilaudid

I asked my plug not to sell me any opioids for (10) days, and he always commits to our agreements like that. I respect that about him. I actually called him today and he said "in (9) more days"! When that period of time is over, I'm gonna have to buy Oxycodone and Morphine from him, because apparently he's out of Dilaudid and Opana. He also has Tramadol, which I don't like that much, and heroin, which he himself tells me is shit.

Also no meth in my stash, not until this package arrives in like 2 - 3 days, along with some benzodiazepines and MDMA. This gives me a break of meth for a total of one week. Better than nothing I think.

Last edited:
My current stash is the following: -

• 70 x 10mg Valium
• 10 x 5mg Valium
• 50 x 2mg Klonopin
• 78 x 10mg Ambien
• 93 x 2mg Xanax
• 24 x 10mg Dexedrine Spansule
• 24 x 15mg Dexedrine Spansule
• 27 x 200mg Tegretol CR
• 100 × 50mg Seroquel XR
• 18 x 20mg Lexapro
• 48 x 50mg Wellbutrin
• 34 x 5mg Abilify
• 13 x disposable Nicotine vape pens
• 2 x ounces THC flower
• 1 gram of THC concentrate
• 42 x prerolled joints
• 4 x prerolled blunts
• 12 x THC vape pens
• 48 x 125mg THC Gummy Bears
• 40 x 15mg DXM gel capsules
• 2,000mg Ketamine solution
• 1 x 4mg Dilaudid

I asked my plug not to sell me any opioids for (10) days, and he always commits to our agreements like that. I respect that about him. I actually called him today and he said "in (9) more days"! When that period of time is over, I'm gonna have to buy Oxycodone and Morphine from him, because apparently he's out of Dilaudid and Opana. He also has Tramadol, which I don't like that much, and heroin, which he himself tells me is shit.

Also no meth in my stash, not until this package arrives in like 2 - 3 days, along with some benzodiazepines and MDMA. This gives me a break of meth for a total of one week. Better than nothing I think.
Nice … I’m jealous lol :)💜

Lol, why, what's in your stash?
I’m down to like nothing rite now. I ran out of tramadol, hydromorphone & Xanax.
I have a couple clonazepam, muscle relaxers & some kratom … have to wait till next week to refill some stuff hopefully.
*I have a whole bunch of weed though lol but I haven’t smoked in while

I’m down to like nothing rite now. I ran out of tramadol, hydromorphone & Xanax.
I have a couple clonazepam, muscle relaxers & some kratom … have to wait till next week to refill some stuff hopefully.
*I have a whole bunch of weed though lol but I haven’t smoked in while
Well, if you haven't smoked in a while, you'll get very stoned if you fire one up. And it's Saturday night.

What out of my stash actually made you jealous?

The benzos, ambien & dilaudid

lol very true with the weed, it smells really good too :) 💕
Honestly I am addicted to benzodiazepines "was prescribed them at some point for (12) years, then they did a stupid taper, so I started buying them on the black market. Having said that, I tend to keep a steady supply of them, cuzvI basically cannot run out. The other day my dentist noticed how anxious I was and gave me a script for 10 x 1mg sublingual Ativan, which I thought was really nice and considerate.

I take breaks from meth and opioids every now and then. I know it's like playing with fire, but I just can't get another habit. I try not to anyways.

I dunno if you noticed or not, but I have only one 4mg Dilaudid left, and told my dealer not to sell me any opioids for (10) days.

Ambien, a very weird drug. More of a hypnotic to me. What has your experience with it been like?

Honestly I am addicted to benzodiazepines "was prescribed them at some point for (12) years, then they did a stupid taper, so I started buying them on the black market. Having said that, I tend to keep a steady supply of them, cuzvI basically cannot run out. The other day my dentist noticed how anxious I was and gave me a script for 10 x 1mg sublingual Ativan, which I thought was really nice and considerate.

I take breaks from meth and opioids every now and then. I know it's like playing with fire, but I just can't get another habit. I try not to anyways.

I dunno if you noticed or not, but I have only one 4mg Dilaudid left, and told my dealer not to sell me any opioids for (10) days.

Ambien, a very weird drug. More of a hypnotic to me. What has your experience with it been like?
Yea I kind of have benzo handcuffs rite now … I’m prescribed Xanax and clonazepam. My old doctor used to give me whatever I wanted .. like anything it was kinda crazy. But he retired & the doctor I have now noticed that & kind of nipped it in the bud, she still prescribes me the Xanax & clonazepam but at lower doses & I’ve been running almost out/ really low every month which kinda scares me but also has to do with the fact that I take a lot when I run out of opioids. I’m also prescribed tramadol from another doctor which is also way lower than my previous doctor used to prescribe (also get hydromorphone from my cousin sometimes when she has extra but’s never guaranteed) … anyways sorry I’m tired so probably rambling … but yea Ambien is like a hypnotic for sure. In the past sometimes I would take Ambien when low on benzos & it would help a lot

Yea I kind of have benzo handcuffs rite now … I’m prescribed Xanax and clonazepam. My old doctor used to give me whatever I wanted .. like anything it was kinda crazy. But he retired & the doctor I have now noticed that & kind of nipped it in the bud, she still prescribes me the Xanax & clonazepam but at lower doses & I’ve been running almost out/ really low every month which kinda scares me but also has to do with the fact that I take a lot when I run out of opioids. I’m also prescribed tramadol from another doctor which is also way lower than my previous doctor used to prescribe (also get hydromorphone from my cousin sometimes when she has extra but’s never guaranteed) … anyways sorry I’m tired so probably rambling … but yea Ambien is like a hypnotic for sure. In the past sometimes I would take Ambien when low on benzos & it would help a lot
I will tell you about my first ride with Ambien. I had been awake for (2) days because of stress at school, work, and overall finances,. So I got a prescription for Ambien.

Came night time, I sit in front the tv, exhausted, and I pop a pill.

I decided that I was hungry "while feeling the Ambien kick in quickly, like a strong benzo or something". So I go into the kitchen and then I don't remember anything but waking up in the morning on the living room floor with a bowl of salad all over me. Later on, I learned how to actually enjoy it.