• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What drugs do you have in your stash? v. Preppers unite

I've got approximately 35 Suboxone 8/2 tablets.
20 5/325 Norcos
An oz. of some homegrown purple sativa that my buddy grew.
Another 2 ounces of a different batch the same fellow grew.
A cabinet full of vodka, rum, and whiskey and a fridge full of beer.

the hydromorphone i'm tapering with
1 ounce of death bubba and 1/2 oz of gelato

* a shit ton of 600mg Gabapentin
* 60-15 mg of Mirtazipine (remeron)
* 20-50 mg of Trazadone
* 40 caps of Green Malay kratom. (About to get more)
Tall boy of Natty ice
And I'm chillin...

Currently just coca leaves, I need to find new supply in new country. These assholes of customs stop even legal RCs.

But in the past I carried always like 25 to a multiple of these grams of all possible substances and medications around in my personal pharmacy. Most of them legal and sometimes stocked up when they were illegalizing one of my faves. Specially MXE and 4,4-dimethylaminorex. Had a shoe box full of stuff, and my ex binned it (wasn't sure whether police would come or not, so with my ok, it still sucked big time).

Sounds me third world country or at least "developing"one

I don't have any of this but a magic elf that lives in the woods near my house does:

DOWNERS:
Klonopin - 2mg 90x pills (real pharm)1`
Heroin - 1.7g (fent-free)
Pressed M30 blues - 11x pills

UPPERS:

Meth - 2.5 g
Good Cocaine - 1g

ALL AROUNDERS:
MDMA - 300mg 5x pills
LSD -150ug 20x blotters
Shrooms - 2g
Kratom- 25g Bali in 500mg capsules
Weed- all varieties, shapes,and sizes

I usually like to have some ketamine, 4-MMC, 3-MMC ambien, xanax and dmt vap carts at all times as well but alas not at the moment. Not that I needed all that for the trip, but once you get locked into a serious drug collection, the tendency is to push it as far as you can...

All kinds of antipsychotics which dont work a bit for me anymore
Antibiotics
Will get a prescription to 30mg mirtazapin next week. Going to take it 1-3 times a week
49 ksalols (1mg alprazolam)
Snus
Roll-your-own tobacco + the stuff that you need with it

100 blotters of LSD ~ 110ugs
14 grams of Planet Dosi cannabis flower
2,950mgs of THC in gummies
1,100mgs of Bromazolam
80mgs of Flualprazolam
9 grams of Pregabalin
1.2 grams of 4-AcO-DMT
50 grams of FXE
1 gram of O-PCE
2 grams of aMT
1 gram of DMT
100mgs of DET
30mgs of DOC
75mgs of 2C-B
30mgs of 2C-E

Its a work in progress but a pretty decent collection so far. Enough to last me and my girlfriend for quite awhile. When i have a stockpile of drugs it helps put my mind at ease 🙂

Last edited:
x20 0.5mg clonazepam
x50 1mg lorazepam
x10mg bupe
x50 10mg temazepam
x200 10mg dexidrine
x10 20mg sevredol (morphine)
x10 5mg oxycodone immediate release
X4oz red Bali Kratom
Nicotine

four patches..the last ones......fuck! no in stock in all the state.Valium,Lyrica......some pods,some trams......fuckin shit... soon probably would have my first experience with bupe withdrawl....may God help me.....and.....forgive me people,if i insult somebody(for sure i did)......real evil obsessed me sometimes.....and i suffer for real....nasty bastard become.Be well bluelighters,be safe and have a hope....and faith-these are the real powers....and the greatest one-LOVE:heart3:
PS I missed u JTemperance....this is ur thread.I hope that u are alive,but my inner feeling tells me another:cry:

Last edited:
40 k mg Delta 8 tincture. You got to do some serious mathematical division to accurately dose yourself out otherwise you're going into space.

It's roughly 16.5 mg per drop.
Got about 300 mg of CBD THC 9 chocolate. Around Christmas time I gave four chocolate bars away to friends they were 300 mg a piece. I've got a little bit of codeine syrup left over from what I had COVID.
I've got an unlimited script of methocarbamol muscle relaxer.

I've got some 250 mg CBD / CBN full spectrum tincture. All of my THC is hemp based products and currently completely legal in my state. 😎 I stock up every time some politician goes on some tear about banning it. Hence the 40k mgs I calculated if I used it every single day sparingly that's about a 4-year supply.

Drugs
~70 8mg buprenorphine tablets
A tiny, tiny amount of weed 🙁

Tools
Dxm
Black seed oil
Ashwagandha
Diphenhydramine

3oz of some good nugs
2 or 3g of hash/wax
1g live resin vape
10x 50mg THC gummies
20x 10mg THC gummies
vial of liquid LSD
sheet of LSD gel tabs
half a sheet of LSD blotters
collection of assorted blotters and gels accumulated throughout the years including some really good GG doses
dozen or so LSD dosed candies
3g of MDMA
7 E pills
3 mystery pills (supposedly BOD)
1g of K
7g of mushrooms
4g mushroom chocolate bar
1.5g DMT
a few adderall and some alprazolam