• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Drug Is Your City Known For? v2.0 - All We Got Is Jenkem

What aren't we known for? We got a heroin problem in the Southern and Eastern parts of LA, a meth epidemic in the Northeastern portion and neghboring areas like the valley, and coke and crack ridiculously widespread and easy to find.
Not to mention the ridiculous weed/psychedelic scene on the westside.

My hometown is on the back of every pack of RJ Reynolds cigarette. My current town is consistently rated highly for microbruise.

I suppose the main drugs around here would be pharmaceuticals and cocaine.

It is actually easier to score coke or pills than weed.

Anyone can easily drive into certain areas and get served crack. The projects and trapspots are within walking distance of some of the nicest neighborhoods. These places are usually highly protected by the local residents with lookouts and all that work. If the police are around everyone will vanish withing a minute so its rather organized and well thought out.

I do not think anyone besides users and the police know much about the cocaine use in this city. I know the local papers try to keep cocaine out of the news as much as possible.

However the local papers never stop hyping how much shit is going on with pills in the area and call it an epidemic. I suppose pretty much all of America has a pill culture but they are really cracking down and coming down hard on people for very small amounts around here. There are quite a good deal of undercover operations ran every year and a significant amount of criminal informants.

I live less than a few hours from what would be considered the heroin mecca of the state and the quality is quite high. Its a rather dodgy place and you can find yourself in some rough situations. Often times random people will approach you there and its either about smack or whores and that is not even in the bad parts of that city. The prostitutes pretty much approach every man there.

Pills are probably number one followed by heroin. But yeah theres alotta coke/crack and of course weed.

Oxycontin baby, middle of florida AKA "Pill Nation". Us florida users got lucky. After the crack down and raids tho its harder to find any, but if you really try still pretty damn easy. For me tho, i have 3 different dealers who I only get oxy from so if one person doesnt have it, i move on, and so on. One of the 3 always has some.

Where I used to live, Baltimore, it was heroin. Here, in ocean city md, its a tourist town that everybody drinks at and has senior week at so definetly drinking.

Oxycodone, but since the OCs are gone and the roxis are beyond ridiculous in price, seems its turning into either Suboxone or heroin.

I came from Southern California, namely Los Angeles, and more specifically, The San Fernando Valley

The San Fernando Valley, when I was younger, was meth CENTRAL. Everyone drove from my hometown to SFV for meth or BTH, but mostly meth because it was so goddamn available. Since then, meth has become less available, but it's still around. The quality is always pretty good, and if you know the right people, excellent. Now a days in SFV, heroin seems to be more popular. Marijuana is available on nearly every corner. A medicinal card costs less than 50 dollars and only demands you are not on probation / in legal trouble. When I talk to people here about CA, they always ask me how the weed was, and for good reason. That shit will stick to a wall.

Now I'm in Arizona. Tucson has a huge meth and heroin problem, which is strange because the quality of these drugs down here is horrible. 200mg of meth in CA would keep me up all night and out of my mind, while 200mg down here would have me asleep in a few hours (slight exaggeration). The BTH I've used here reminded me of what I'd cop in downtown LA. Horrible headaches. Never again.

The crime here is pretty bad. I'd argue it is worse, per square capita, than LA. I blame the meth. I have not been to PHX, nor am I using ATM, but I heard their drugs are the bees knees.

weed, methamphetamine and "ecstasy" tablets are the predominant drugs of choice, along with alcohol among the 20-30yr old demographic in my town. then you have a small portion of those in the late 20's taking opioids, morphine, fentanyl, heroin and oxycodone with the older generations. along with pot. cocaine is used across the board, but by no means popular. its more the older generations and those with money to drop on it considering the explicit costs involved. though, it is reasonably easily accessible with the right hookups. price and quality consistency seems to be the major factor otherwise it would be a hell of a lot more popular.

trippers on acid and even DMT, again, is more the younger generations, but again theres a decent amount of old blokes who like to slip a few tabs under their tongue and enjoy taking a walk through the wild side.

Columbia SC seems to run on booze, adderall and weed. Along with xanax. Seems like everyone had a script for an ADD med or anti anxiety med.

I'm sure there's plenty more but in my circle it's excessive drinking and abusing your scripts.

What is your town/area known for!? drug of choice.

well, where you live surly matters what type of drugs you get into.

the question:

where do you live? what is the most popular drug in the area?

me:

I am from Boston. Heroin/opiates are def. the most rampant drug in the area. its where my addiction comes from and also many others I know about. over the last 14 years they have swept all of Boston and taken many back or away.

sad, man. but they surly do run rampant around here. there are others from Boston on here that know.. I am sure!

Missouri. Unfortunately, here the main thing is meth. Very few entheogens. We used to have a festie where drugs were sold openly; namely acid, shrooms, "mescaline" (some real, most either 2C-x or DOx), DMT, K, MDMA (as molly and rolls), med bud (and hash), opium, and coke. Sadly, it was raided just over 3yrs ago, and hallucinogens have been hard to come by ever since. Luckily, a got access to RCs and a buddy growing fungus, and every now and then some ayahuasca.

I'm happy to say we have a very wide array of choices down here.
morphine (& sulfate), oxy contin, norcos, xanax (pies & ladders), dilaudid, mdma crystal, crack (I've been told), pretty decent white, methadone, adderall (xr&Ir-10,20,30mg), vyvanse (40,50,70MG), roxicodone (blue 30s), 10MG opana, occasional codeine (typically red), varying moonshine and very dank bud.

Edit: I left some things out but, you get the point.

Guildford in UK, same as everywhere else cannabis and cocaine most popular as they are everywherehere. Taking that out, it's ketamine.