• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Drug Is Your City Known For? v2.0 - All We Got Is Jenkem

Portland, OR is apparently known for meth - although I have the strongest desire to try it and I don't know anyone who sells it, surprisingly.

Except meth...am I correct?

You can DEFINITELY find meth here. I've had it offered to me by my old opana guy on a few occasions. I guess he thought all white people liked meth lol.

NYC, as the economic, cultural, and political capital of the world (though IMHO not for much longer), has everything you could ever want. And I'm not just talking about drugs here.

I'm in a rich ass town in the philly suburbs (I'm poor as shit btw.). Less than 3 percent of the town makes less than 20k a year. Its all about the alcohol here. Lots of people take pills but when you have that kind of money you just get them prescribed to you instead of doing anything illegal. Really hard to even get weed. Most of the dealers I have met are rich kids that live with their parents and act like wigger dousche bags.

$20 says any/everything is available, routinely/regularly, but you're just unaware.

/this thread's title sucks. it doesn't take into account that 9/10 bl'ers are younger and typically clueless.

I heard Antwerp is pretty big on cocaine. Didn't know, because it's never been my DOC.

I live 15min away from Antwerp. I've always suspected alot of drugs coming in through the port though, seems cocaine is the most famous there.

Ever gonna contribute?

i routinely go through focus boards to help and/or contribute. have only recently realized why i shouldn't have come into your subby in teh 1st (it's hard to make such a distinction, but want to clarify i don't know/have an opinion of you; i just think this is a shit-hole of a subforum that flies in the face of both our stated aim (harm reduction), and an unofficial aim of many, many bluelighters: an end to prohibition. this subforum is a junkie circle-jerk and nothing more).
That said, i have contributed to this thread already. For anyone who's forgotten: i live in pinellas, which is the worst oxy county of FL, FL being the worst state. oxy is here, what pot was where i grew up in MA. I was abusing pills as i left MA, and, after getting established in my real line of work in FL, i quickly found associates partied; i quickly/excitedly found that opiates were xxx on the dollar here; had my fix/prescription and my 'honeymoon' for close to 3yrs. cold turkey off rx'd oxy/methadone/valium/temazepam when my dr and his pharmacy were raided. non-addict for close to 2 years. ta-da.

Last edited by a moderator:
If it bothers you that much, take it up with senior staff just like I said before.

fwiw, i heavily edited that post while/after you responded.

and i've gone to to the appropriate ppl who run and/or represent bluelight several times for such issues (never dc, as a subforum, in fact my biggest beefs are all outside of this subforum). i'll state the obvious interpretation of that sentence- they didn't care, at least not enough to do something. honestly, i think there's a serious with the stated aims of the board... "harm reduction" is tongue/cheek, it's incredibly obvious much of these boards are pro-drug and just quasi-adhere to the HM theme. i think the purpose, stated or not, of bluelight, is to just remain the biggest drugs-board on the web, with zero agenda (whether HR, legalization, whatever), and just be "the spot", the 'go-to'. and that's...enough (i guess). but when there's longstanding threads about synthesis, or longstanding threads about scoring hard narcotics, i think that's a poor usage of the powers this board has (for the time being. if tptb don't play their cards right, this board will be usurped in the near future anyways)

i routinely go through focus boards to help and/or contribute. have only recently realized why i shouldn't have come into your subby in teh 1st (it's hard to make such a distinction, but want to clarify i don't know/have an opinion of you; i just think this is a shit-hole of a subforum that flies in the face of both our stated aim (harm reduction), and an unofficial aim of many, many bluelighters: an end to prohibition. this subforum is a junkie circle-jerk and nothing more).
That said, i have contributed to this thread already. For anyone who's forgotten: i live in pinellas, which is the worst oxy county of FL, FL being the worst state. oxy is here, what pot was where i grew up in MA. I was abusing pills as i left MA, and, after getting established in my real line of work in FL, i quickly found associates partied; i quickly/excitedly found that opiates were 30c on the dollar here; had my fix/prescription and my 'honeymoon' for close to 3yrs. cold turkey off rx'd oxy/methadone/valium/temazepam when my dr and his pharmacy were raided. non-addict for close to 2 years. ta-da.

This is the one subforum where drug users can freely discuss the social aspect of drug use and the enjoyment they get from it. If you'd read through the posts there's quite alot of people here who don't glorify their use at all and even if they are, what goes up must come down, which is also something you must be overlooking. DC is the one place that shows drug use for what it is, and it's an eye opener for many people I'd imagine (It was for me atleast). The harm reduction is covered extensively in the other forums so IMO you're just nitpicking here.

EDIT: About the above post; if inappropriate topics are made in DC they get closed within an hour or two usually. This forum is well modded. I can't speak for other forums as I don't frequent any except for DC and BDD.

Also, nothing personal, but just my opinion.

Sorry for OT. :)

i know it's not 100% glorification- but are you denying this board doesn't stand alone in that regard, despite not every poster being about bragging?

this is the "lol, you were speeding 100mph cuz your meth psychosis had you thinking you were tailed?" board. if you don't see what i'm getting at i don't even care to explain further. if you think that any/every other subforum on bl doesn't also talk positively about drugs, you're just new/inexperienced. the norm in this subforum takes it further than, *IMO*, a respectable board should allow.
/thank god i'm not a mod in this subbie, there wouldn't be many threads left lol.

The only constant drugs around here are heroin weed and benzos.
Coke you need to know the people who can actually afford it. Amphetamines, mdma, psychedelics were very prevelilant in the early 00s but a few superlabs got shut down and now they are pretty hard to get, and far more expencive then they ever were. The equivilant of one MDMA pill at one point was a few regular hamburgers in McD's. Now they changed the law so that any drug, regardless of amount, is a felony and the weed price and heroin price purity and amount are virtually equal so A LOT of people are on some for of opiates. Pharmaceutical benzos used to be available without a script so that, but at the same time street drugs were piss cheap so no one abused them.

But, by far, the most used drug in the city is alcohol. And, unless you become a debilitated alcoholic, alcoholism is pretty much standard, but as long as you are functioning, no one gives a rats ass. I know my post alludes to pricing, and I am sorry for that, but my cities drug culture changes very quick and in order to understand why that happens, prices and things not allowed on the forum are almost a must in order for you guys to understand. That said, alcohol is still the number one drug of choice around these parts.

Don't be such a hardass! I like the junkie circle jerk lol...that was pretty funny. Seriously though BL totally promotes harm reduction. So some of the forums are lighthearted BFD. Like you l had an opiate addiction for three years, and although l just recently created an account, l have been coming to BL for years whenever l needed to learn something about drugs and HR. Knowledge is power dood...and of course you are going to have a bunch of junkies talking about dope. It's a drug forum.

i know it's not 100% glorification- but are you denying this board doesn't stand alone in that regard, despite not every poster being about bragging?

this is the "lol, you were speeding 100mph cuz your meth psychosis had you thinking you were tailed?" board. if you don't see what i'm getting at i don't even care to explain further. if you think that any/every other subforum on bl doesn't also talk positively about drugs, you're just new/inexperienced. the norm in this subforum takes it further than, *IMO*, a respectable board should allow.
/thank god i'm not a mod in this subbie, there wouldn't be many threads left lol.

There's definitely stuff that could be considered over the top. I'm not gonna argue that. Though I have to add that when/if people do stupid shit and post about it, they will be most likely be "called out" for it (never condescending though, more likely constructive) and I'm sure most who post these kind of things don't try to justify their actions at all, but rather admit their mistakes. Which makes it not quite so bad IMO.

I see these posts as a thing to take a lesson from. If I read stuff like that I realize how bad things can get, and actually find it more educational than I find it offensive. It's a reminder for me to never behave that way under influence (Very often when people say they drove or did other stupid shit under influence, it's followed by "I know it was a stupid move and I'm never going to do it again" or something similar. Therefore I think this forum serves some kind of HR purpose too. It shows how badly things can go wrong..

I'm gonna watch django unchained and get some shut-eye.
Peace.
23.gif