• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Drug Is Your City Known For? v2.0 - All We Got Is Jenkem

Kidderminster in UK and definitely heroin round here also mephedrone. I am trying to deal with my own heroin addiction and it is so difficult with it being everywhere, its easier to score some brown that to get a bag of weed these days.

That's stardard though, doesn't necessarily mean it's more prevalent.

mephedrone is taing over though

I'm happy to say we have a very wide array of choices down here.
morphine (& sulfate), oxy contin, norcos, xanax (pies & ladders), dilaudid, mdma crystal, crack (I've been told), pretty decent white, methadone, adderall (xr&Ir-10,20,30mg), vyvanse (40,50,70MG), roxicodone (blue 30s), 10MG opana, occasional codeine (typically red), varying moonshine and very dank bud.

Edit: I left some things out but, you get the point.

You didn't say where you were from lol..

We used to be full of good MDMA based ecstacy and just speed junkies everywhere and pot. Now Ice has taken over, lots of people use benzos to come down, and pots still big. And heroin and methadone are biggger to. Not sure how long it willl last for. I guess till everyone loses the plot on the meth.

heroin, crack and benzos, pretty much exclusively diazepam and clonazepam. used to be you could score flunitrazepam really easily too but since it's been rescheduled it's rare as fuck and unreasonably expensive.

Houston may not be the first city people started abusing lean(promethazine/codeine syrup) but we definitely popularized it and established it as a subculture. Climate and the cattle industry has given us a reputation for an abundance of mushrooms. Close proximity to the border, the ports and cartel influence cause the streets to flood with cheap, available cocaine and heroin(giving a new meaning to the nickname "H Town"). NBOMe's and DOx are very common but LSD seems to be making a comeback, fortunately. Also, thanks to a booming EDM scene, ecstasy incredibly easy to find...however, quality of said pills/crystal is questionable so buyers beware. Weed is all over the place and dabs continue to grow in popularity. Since theres not much do here alot of people like taking alot of drugs I guess.

Last edited:
Are you serious? 8) :p

^ lmao

My city (Winnipeg, Canada) is so unpopular, I'd say we're most known for bums drinking Listerine in bus shacks. HA!

but in all honesty, I see a lot of meth here, and a scarcity of opiates, its depressing .__.

~Ms.P

well, where you live surly matters what type of drugs you get into.

the question:

where do you live? what is the most popular drug in the area?

me:

I am from Boston. Heroin/opiates are def. the most rampant drug in the area. its where my addiction comes from and also many others I know about. over the last 14 years they have swept all of Boston and taken many back or away.

sad, man. but they surly do run rampant around here. there are others from Boston on here that know.. I am sure!

Seconded

Take me to Boston, lol.
It's impossible to support the habit I'm quitting if I'm stuck living here where opiates are treated like diamonds. :p

I talk to people here about CA, they always ask me how the weed was, and for good reason. That shit will stick to a wall.

Lol i read this and grabbed a nug from a canister, and pressed it against the wall, and yes, it stuck lol

Dayton, OH: China White dope (fentanyl analogues i.e. a-Methylfentanyl), South Colombian chunky No. 4 heroin "ECP", and raw cocaine (maybe crack to an extent for the older generations, but the dboyz still whippin' work). Oh yeah, we got some straight crys d-methamphetmaine from the Mexican mafias/cartels.

Also known for abundant marijuana from medicinal dispensaries from neighboring states.

Wish the dope boys pushed PCP/wet like they do in some US ghettos. More preferably than PCP, an abundance of ketamine or sketamine. Wouldn't mind some high-purity black tar heroin, the brittle kind that reeks like vinegar- for the alkaloid-distinguished rush. I've vaped BTH, but I heard IV BTH has an enticing rush.