• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What drug describes YOU!

Not had the pleasure no... I have had powerful shits from time to time though :D

Take a dose of 4-MAR and then you'll see not only is it powerful shit, but it causes 'em, too.

After my first stimulant dose of the day, the first indicator that it's working is when I feel an incredible urgency to hasten to the nearest toilet, all the while hoping there's paper on the role when I get there.

Addendum:But seriously, try and get ahold of some 4-MAR. It is very addictive, but I wouldn't say more so than methamphetamine, although the stimulation makes desoxyn seem like caffeine (hyperbole of course. But meth cannot compete with this stuff—you will fill amplified).

Hell, even the name sounds beastly: 4-methylaminoREX—like a gargantuan carnivorous dinosaur or something.

Last edited:
Hmm. What sorts of strategy? In other words, is it like chess, military strategy and/or tactics, conquest, or something different?

I love chess and other abstract strategy games because of their perfect information.

Strategic warfare is only enjoyable if I am not forcibly bound (as by the game's rules) to the Geneva and Hague Conventions. This unfettered warfare is vastly more enjoyable, I find.

A game where one can colonize a foreign nation, indiscriminately massacre its civilian population, provoke an attack against its armed forces, and then employ defensive tactics utilizing tons of chemical weapons, releasing deadly and contagious pathogens into water systems and other biological warfare, destruction of food supplies for causing widespread starvation, etc.

Also, irradiating major metropolitan areas, torturing military personnel for leisure, and, after all is done and done away with, take the most nubile women as spoils of war. Then, leave the hell I just created for its victims to deal with.

The game of being a psychopathic despot for a day is appealing. Rather than fight equally matched belligerents for hours, why not decimate a foreign land and plunder it for resources, control, and good times? I mean, it takes vastly more strategy to effectively demolish an entire sovereign state than is required for shootouts and dogfights.

I'm being facetious, of course.

There ids that of course but whats awesome about civ 5, Brave new world expansion, totally changed how you can win the game. You can win the game through culture, and diplomacy.

If you are interested.
The expansion adds nine Civilizations, eight Wonders (the Parthenon, Broadway, Globe Theatre, Borobudur, the Uffizi, the Red Fort, Prora and the International Space Station[2]), eight buildings, twenty units such as the Winged Hussars and Zulu Impi, two scenarios (American Civil War and Scramble for Africa), a new Trade Route system using Caravans and Cargo Ships trade units, Ideologies, the World Congress which expands the diplomatic aspect of the game, and an improved Cultural Victory including Tourism, Archaeology and a Great Work mechanic to the core-game. Thus the Great Artist has changed a lot with the features above, along with Great Musician and Great Writer. The expansion pack includes and expands on all of the mechanics of Gods & Kings.[3] Brave New World reintroduces Christianity to split into three religion branches, Catholicism, Eastern Orthodoxy and Protestantism.

Social policies have been overhauled in Brave New World, with the introduction of the new ideology system. Once the player either reaches the Modern era or finishes three factories, he or she will have to choose an ideology to continue the game. There are three ideologies available to choose, all of which were formerly the Industrial era social policies: Order, Freedom, and Autocracy. Each ideology has 16 unique tenets, which are unlocked and feature bonuses similarly to social policies in the core game. Two new social policy trees were added to replace the old policies becoming ideologies. Aesthetics focuses on culture while Exploration focuses on naval activities. In addition, the Piety policy tree has been updated so that it now deals entirely with religion.

The diplomatic and cultural victory conditions are changed in the expansion. With the introduction of the world congress, beginning in the Renaissance era upon one civilization discovering printing press and meeting every other civilization, proposals can be voted on that influence the conditions within the world, trade embargoes, as well as world activities such as the World's fair. In order to achieve the diplomatic victory, one must be voted the world leader at a World Congress meeting.

The cultural victory has also changed with the introduction of tourism. Tourism is achieved by creating great works of art, music, and writing. A civilization's tourism output must be greater than every other civilization's culture output to achieve the cultural victory.