Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What drug describes YOU!

Eveleivibe

Ex-Bluelighter
Hiya,

Not to be confused with your favourite drug / addicted drug but which drug / drug group group describes your personality?

Now I know that drugs alter our counsciousness so not really sure where I'm going with this thread other than it being light-hearted fun with with it being the weekend.

So to illustrate an example,

If you hardly sleep, are hyped up a lot then stims may describe you.

Ok lets go (mods if this is flop please delete it hahaha)

Evey

Speedball.. up and down.. rushing around one moment, slow the next..

crystal meth slash MDPV fun one moment a total comedown cunt on the other ;)

Shit coke. Elitist & narcissistic but in the end a bit shit & useless and a letdown.

Probably 'cos after a night out with warrior you'll wake up naked and bruised in a bush somewhere...

i think i may be a psychedelic. weird mix of sleepy and speedy, emotional and twisted, not always making sense to people but having a good fun time of it.

It's got to be weed. Startling lack of common sense, tendency to giggle at nothing, clumsy, sleepy, sometimes funny sometimes all highly strung and paranoid. It works.

8/500 codeine/paracetamol. I would have been fine if I'd only had 500 parts, the extra 8 just don't do any good or vice verca. It's like eight extra chromosones. I'm either a sheep or a silkworm I'm sure there that our lovely Julie and Ralph Abraham could find some mathematical beauty in the ratio somewhere but for me, aul' big face in the corner, it just means it takes much more effort for me to struggle to live in a world where people are becoming increasingly intolerant of ruminant animals.

It's fucking roasting, you know?

I just need to find a kind Samaritan to shear me quarterly. So I can live a normal life. Who the fuck wants their medicine in woolen form?

8/500 codeine/paracetamol. I would have been fine if I'd only had 500 parts, the extra 8 just don't do any good or vice verca. It's like eight extra chromosones. I'm either a sheep or a silkworm I'm sure there that our lovely Julie and Ralph Abraham could find some mathematical beauty in the ratio somewhere but for me, aul' big face in the corner, it just means it takes much more effort for me to struggle to live in a world where people are becoming increasingly intolerant of ruminant animals.

It's fucking roasting, you know?

I just need to find a kind Samaritan to shear me quarterly. So I can live a normal life. Who the fuck wants their medicine in woolen form?

rug addiccts