• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What drug describes YOU!

Why chortle and snicker? Was the comment funny, or is it a tacit way to express your animosity toward me? A marginally humorous quip, and you laugh out of a passive-aggressive demeanor.

Bwhahaha! I'm higher than most, you're dryer than burnt toast. I've something to say, you allow others to speak for you—relinquishing your voice in lieu of supportive obsequious laughs and girly giggles when necessary.

Do not join the crowd. Resist the popular opinion and you stop resisting your own.

Are you on drugs?

Yes. This isn't the Nixon/Reagan Forum is it? I could have sworn I was on a DRUG message board where people TALK ABOUT DRUGS .

Fuck yeah, I'm high. You should be, too. Everybody's so drab when they're sober.

mpa+mxe because its the place where i can talk with the aliens and no feel insane

Yes. This isn't the Nixon/Reagan Forum is it? I could have sworn I was on a DRUG message board where people TALK ABOUT DRUGS .

Fuck yeah, I'm high. You should be, too. Everybody's so drab when they're sober.

I can't think of anything less drab, pointless, boring or desperate than doing drugs to enhance the experience of using a thesaurus to try and impress strangers on a forum.

I can't think of anything less drab, pointless, boring or desperate than doing drugs to enhance the experience of using a thesaurus to try and impress strangers on a forum.

Oh, I know! How about commentating on it? Of course, you're not so stupid as to think discussing the pointlessness of a discussion is not in itself just as pointless, if not arguably more pointless than the discussion it discusses, yeah?

Why are you obsessed with me? What does it have to do with the price of rice in China if I write with big words or in Mayan? You're obsessed. You need to cool this off, man. Did you try the tea and Quaaludes, like I suggested?

I speak and write for my own amusement. I read my writing, and if I am impressed then damn the rest.
if that were truly the case, you could achieve the same objective by writing privately. but you do it publicly, so i draw the conclusion that you're trying hard to impress.

alasdair

Oh, I know! How about commentating on it? Of course, you're not so stupid as to think discussing the pointlessness of a discussion is not in itself just as pointless, if not arguably more pointless than the discussion it discusses, yeah?

Why are you obsessed with me? What does it have to do with the price of rice in China if I write with big words or in Mayan? You're obsessed. You need to cool this off, man. Did you try the tea and Quaaludes, like I suggested?

1. Commenting on what a tragic bellend you are is indeed pointless.
But the difference is for me it was something to do while waiting for a train.
It made a boring moment slightly less boring.

For you apparently it's exhilarating. It's very sad that a young man has nothing better to do.

2. One, now two, comments does not equal obsession.
Maybe look at the meanings of words while you browse that online thesaurus you're so keen on.

3. You recommended nothing to me. You're confusing me with a different poster. What kind of keyboard warrior can't keep track of a conversation with only four or five people in it ?
I'll answer that for you. A very very poor one.

Being obnoxious online is clearly your thing and you're not even very good at it.

We all read your painful egg analogy. Your attempt to build bridges with Sammy.

its obvious from that you do want to be accepted. You say it's not too late, the egg doesn't have to be broken.

But it is.

You're a fucking looser. The whole 'r/I am very smart' thing is cringe worthy.

Anyone who has been online longer than a week has seen it before.
Nobody thinks you're clever. Most people will either find it boring or just feel sorry for you.

Me, I'm just glad we'll never meet.

Last edited:
way to kill the mood. everyone is having fun, chill out dude.

Yeah, I'm 21 and hold an undergraduate certificate of pure mathematics (from India), a B.Sc from UC Berkeley, come from a well-heeled and educated family of physicians, biochemists, lawyers, physicists, stockbrokers, and dentists (all within my immediate family).

And yet, I'm a loser.

Yeah, I'm 21 and hold an undergraduate certificate of pure mathematics (from India), a B.Sc from UC Berkeley, come from a well-heeled and educated family of physicians, biochemists, lawyers, physicists, stockbrokers, and dentists (all within my immediate family

That makes you better than everyone else?

As i said; bourgeois time-waster.
Where's my fucking lassi, Mr BS from Berkley?

Yet it is irrelevant to the conversation at hand.
Boastfulfulness is the trait of some form of loser, correct?

Yeah, I'm 21 and hold an undergraduate certificate of pure mathematics (from India), a B.Sc from UC Berkeley, come from a well-heeled and educated family of physicians, biochemists, lawyers, physicists, stockbrokers, and dentists (all within my immediate family).

One day you will be President, or Prime Minister. You have the potential to be.

As i said; bourgeois time-waster.
Where's my fucking lassi, Mr BS from Berkley?

Shall we divagate from this cyberspace lench mob for a moment, and discuss more important matters than myself (although I am flattered by all the attention)?

How about economics, since you broached the bourgeoisie? Anybody want to?

Bourgeoisie are middle-class. They are much farther down the socioeconomic latter than the educated classes (doctors, intellectuals, scientists, mathematicians—anybody with an advanced degree (at least a bachelor's) in something other than underwater basket weaving. The erudite high culture, or what sociologists term Bildungsbürgertum).

If we define the socioeconomic echelons by their cachet, or by their influence and power, the Bildungsbürgertum (intelligentsia, literati, high society, cultural elites, etc.) is about a couple ranks beneath the super rich plutocrats (defined by a weath of >$1,000,000,000 and at least a collective 85% to 90% ownership or control of Global politics, land, resources, capital, corporations, etc.—they number only 2,000 or so individuals worldwide, or roughly 2.67 × 10^-0.007% or 1 out of 10^7 people).

However, the Bildungsbürgertum are at least 10 steps above the bourgeoisie.

The bourgeoisie are consumer fetishists, debt slaves, and blue-collar wage workers teetering on the edge of extinction and being subsumed by the lower classes—bourgeoisie are eroding away faster than they can pull out their credit cards at the checkout line in the mall on Black Friday (or some other celebration of consumption, like Christmas). These loathesome, wretched, insolvent oafs are the fuel that powers the upper 0.0000001%—the plutocratic class—in net worth.

Now, for question. What shall we do to remedy this unfortuitous economic declination? I mean, does anybody have any opinions on how to transform the middle class from mindless, bovine consumers to how they were pre-WW2? Also, how might we stop and ultimately reverse this disquieting trend of plutocrats getting fewer in number but richer in net worth, whilst plebeians or common people grow more populous (as a percent) and their poverty becomes more abject? How might we distribute the wealth (created by the products and services of working class people, mind you) evenly and prevent an inevitable worldwide inverted totalitarianism and draconian plutocracy?

Last edited:
One day you will be President, or Prime Minister. You have the potential to be.

I hope so. I'm frightened by the trajectoy along which we as a species are rapidly heading—global totalitarianism. A world where drones glide above and glean all they can. A world under surveillance via CCTV at every corner and stoplight, smartphones appended to everyone's body and surreptitiously recording everything one says or writes or looks at on the web.

Libraries are closing, and e-books are ever more popular. Why? Because e-books must be purchased from government cohorts like Amazon or other billionaire plutocratic corporations, and thus reading material can be monitored and restricted more intelligently than the Nazis setting books alight.

So, I have ruminated over this imminent and exigent threat of global totalitarianism and I have come up with only three choices:

1.) Revolution (an unrealistic thing as everyone seems so consumed by consumption and distracted by spectacles and entertainment. Bread and Circuses 2.0.

2.) Suicide — I am afraid to die, so this is as unrealistic as choice 1.

3.) Join the system, and become one of the oppressors. Sort of like Russians enlisting in the KGB and Soviet government offfices in order to prevent a horrendous life of impoverished subservience.

I like option 3 because if I become the oppressor, the oppressors cannot oppress me.