College What did you major in college?

Geology BSc
Georreferencing and spacial information especialization
Currently doing geochemistry focused on metallogenesis Msc... Sometimes I want to quit and give up because dealing with people is hard and my university is not recieving resources from the government and everyone (teachers and students) are depressed and hopelessness.

Business (Marketing) for my Bachelors. Have about 2 years left.

About a year left on my Associates for Automotive Technology (I’m a seasoned mechanic if any of you have car trouble btw)

Now going back to school for Civil Engineering or Computer Science. Most likely Civil Engineering because I get to learn about Chemistry in the process.

My hubby actually made a part for our car and it's working great. Something about a radiator adaptor. They no longer make the part.

Last edited:
Bachelor's in Music Business. Managed to finish it whilst out of my face most of the time (thankfully) but I never moved to London to get a job in the industry when I had the opportunity. Then shit hit the fan to say the least and almost a decade later I'm no where closer to a career i'd like. Looking into things now. Thinking of applying to study music therapy because I find it fascinating, was gonna be nursing but changed my mind.

I got a math minor too. Should've been automatic taking two semesters of physics. But they wanted advanced probability and stats and then discrete math plus the 3 semesters of calc. It got me absolutely nowhere.

Really Ions ? I use my math skill each and every day.

The one that was pretty darn useless was Theolgy, but I had to at least minor in it as a (Roman Catholic) seminarian. Oddly enough I no longer am a Catholic.

Really Ions ? I use my math skill each and every day.

The one that was pretty darn useless was Theolgy, but I had to at least minor in it as a (Roman Catholic) seminarian. Oddly enough I no longer am a Catholic.
I'm unemployed. So the math comes in handy, probability, when playing poker hands.
I was into group theory and how it's useful in chemistry. Symmetry operations and Molecular orbital theory. spectroscopy.
But alas, that was over a decade ago.
A religion study comes into play at music festivals. Hippies claiming to see God and stuff. I won't knock them. I've been there.
But I feel some of the festers eat a strip of acid at a time and lose their shit completely.

I'm unemployed. So the math comes in handy, probability, when playing poker hands.
I was into group theory and how it's useful in chemistry. Symmetry operations and Molecular orbital theory. spectroscopy.
But alas, that was over a decade ago.
A religion study comes into play at music festivals. Hippies claiming to see God and stuff. I won't knock them. I've been there.
But I feel some of the festers eat a strip of acid at a time and lose their shit completely.

There ya go... I knew you aren't the type to let a skill go to waste ;)

I studied and loved math in college. For me, math is a science that helps me train my cognitive abilities and develop my brain. Together with the service https://edubirdie.com/write-my-case-study I once wrote a case study about the impact of mathematics and science in general on the development of human mental abilities.

Last edited:
I didn't. I re-sat the exam 2 times and failed.

And yet every teacher I ever had forecast a stellar academic career for me ahahahah