• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

What did you do to get off your butt today? vs. "Butt's off the floor!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
roughly 29 minute fartlek with a 1.5 mile warm up, gonna do my weight session in a moment as I didn't wake up early enough to do it this morning.

Tried a class called "Abs and Assets" which is supposed to be butt and abs. I'm not sure how effective it was but we'll see how I feel tomorrow.
Arms- bicep curl 7.5lbs 15x3, hammer curls 5lbs 15 x3, forward and lateral arm raises 5lbs 7 x3

some isometrics, 50 shrugs, 50 squats, 50 calf raises, and I'm about to go to my first yoga class in 6 months - mmm finally...

Tried a class called "Abs and Assets" which is supposed to be butt and abs. I'm not sure how effective it was but we'll see how I feel tomorrow.
Arms- bicep curl 7.5lbs 15x3, hammer curls 5lbs 15 x3, forward and lateral arm raises 5lbs 7 x3

Did this again today along with 2 sets of 15 lower back raises with 10lbs.
A different instructor makes a differences, I'm definitely going to feel today's workout.

I rolled over off of my butt onto my belly while taking a six hour nap today. Needless to say, I feel like absolute shit.
That is all~

A six hour nap sounds divine.

Today was an easy day-
Biked for 20 minutes.
15 lower back raises with 10 lbs x2
15 lunges with 5 lbs x3
20 squats x3

Ran twice last week. Was a bit of a struggle with the kids here for their holidays, but we made it a couple of times at least. :)

Mod note: get back to us when you do something active. What is a post about your lack of activity doing in an activity log thread in a forum called Healthy Living? :\

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.