• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

What College or University are you attending, what are you studying and why? - MERGED

home: Ohio
school: International Academy of Design & Technology or IADT for short (in Tampa)
concentration: recording arts (Audio Production)
post grad: Probably post production / Boom micing on film / video sets.

UC Santa Cruz.
I'm undeclared but considering astronomy/astrophysics, or something in the sciences.
Going in to sophomore year

I just transfered to Florida Atlantic University, from Florida Gulf Coast University
i am ready to start over and get shit back on track

Trying to continue a degree in Astronomy/Astrophysics or try to catch on with SETI....:) Right now, doing the Berkeley Tree Sit at UC-Berkeley. :)

I attend UW-Oshkosh, a sophmore and studying tv/film/radio and so far minoring in communications.

I wish I knew what I wanted to be haha

There are UK folks here. As to whether or not they've ppsted in this thread is unknown to me.

Browse around. :D

Currently at San Diego State studying Electrical Engineering.

Interested in Heavy Ion cancer treatment.

Northern Illinois,
busines..... I wanna be a baller. and save the world out of sheer wealth. or at least do my part in it.

Santa Clara University.
I’m majoring in Accounting with a minor in International Business. It’s a good business school, has a nice campus, and not too far away from home.

University of Wisconsin Milwaukee, getting a Marketing degree. I've dropped out of art school, culinary school. At this point I decided that marketing is the most creative business area, has the most options.
Hopefully graduating in a year. Kinda scared, cuz don't know exactly what I'm gonna do for a living. Get a job I guess.

San Fran. State University is the school i am currently attending. Working on my BA in Poli Sci. I'm thinking about specializing in Russia and their interactions with the the world nowadays as they grow more powerful.

olivertwist said:
University of Oklahoma
Major: Botany
Minor: Anthropology
probably will stick around for grad school here too...:\

Another Sooner! Wow, I thought I was the only one on bluelight. I just graduated last May, I hope you have as good of a time as I did :D .

Now I'm in a new school that I like even more than OU (but I'm gonna miss football season!). I just received my acceptance a few weeks ago for medical school at Ruprecht-Karls-Universität Heidelberg . Also waiting on a few PhD program applications for the DKFZ (German cancer research center). Not sure what I would prefer at this point. Both opportunities are pretty awesome, so either way it is a win-win situation.

Don't worry about what school I'm at.... It's a really good one. All that matters is I'm majoring in aeronautical science so I can go zooooooooom and get paid a lot of money for it.

the university of western ontario, which is located in london ontario
im in an honours double major progam for sociology and childhood and family relations, i will be writing my LSATS this summer eeeeek!

any other Canadians out there??

i go to CSUF or California State University, Fullerton for long

im a business major (who isnt a business major at csuf? lol) but im still working on my GE requirements