• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

What College or University are you attending, what are you studying and why? - MERGED

B.S. from UCLA
Law School - University of Utah (dropped out after 2.5 years!)
f-you student loans.

-brickhouse, J.D. heh.

I'm attending a large school in Seattle and dual majoring in mathematics and computer science as well as getting my CCNA.

I have no life...bah.

Montreal, Canada

Concordia University

Honours English Literature — just finished!

Post-grad plans: Doing another undergraduate degree in sociology, which I hope to pursue at the graduate level.

University of California, San Diego.
Studying Electrical Engineering with an interest in optics and telecom. Might do research on optical computing. However, my real dream is to design and build amplifiers, guitar pedals, and synthesizers. If anyone know someone in that field, plz pm me!!! Ive already built a headphone amplifier last year. Now I plan on building a Roland TB-303 replica called the XoXboX.

Home State: California
College: University of Colorado Boulder
Major: BFA Film Production
Post-Grad Plans: Moving back to LA and getting a job

I did my undergrad at Auburn University. I have a BA in Psychology.

Psych was my minor at first, but minors are usually pointless. USUALLY now. My major was pharmacy but I didn't make it past Organic Chem. Ugh. So, I was doing elective classes in psych and took up with it.

I live in Denmark, so I figure none of you know the university. However I've just sent in an application for studying medical chemistry at the university of Aarhus, Denmark.

The 30th of july I know wether I'm accepted or not, but I don't see why they shouldn't take me in :)

I'm at Canterbury University, Christchurch, New Zealand, current doing a BSc in geography but will be changing to political science at the end of the semester. Also doing geology, considering a double degree BSc in geo and BA in pols, we'll see. I would do them both in a single degree but its a fucking odd mix so it doesnt work so well, lol. My real interest is politics but volcanos and earthquakes are too cool!

UBC - University of British Columbia, Canada - Bachelor of Business in Real Estate. It probably would have been faster to become an experienced neurosurgeon. No shit. :\

Im attending University of West Florida Majoring in Biochemistry. Taking Pchem this fall :(

Appalachian State University
Going for Chemistry with a concentration in preprofesional paramedical. Not to be a doctor though.

I go to Western Kentucky University, im a senior majoring in Marketing.

SUNY Fredonia. I'm a TV and Digital Film major. Fredonia is one of the best SUNY schools for my major and it's a pretty chill school.

The town is small, pretty boring and an hour away from any major city, but I've met a few awesome people. There are a lot of artsy people here and it's a big music school so theres all the usual stuff that accompanies that crowd.

If the town wasn't so boring (and 2 hours from where i grew up) I'd be super stoked on it. Overall I'd say it's a pretty damn good school.

I'm studying Pharmacology at University Of Illinois- Chicago. Pharmacology has always fascinated me, I'm glad I chose it as my major.