• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What are your current unfulfilled sex fantasies?

Is it even remotely possible that no woman who enjoys playing a dominant role is going to comment on my rather lengthy, and not so well written (I was very high at the time) post about my perfect "date" ??

^It might help your cause to break up your story into paragraphs. Some people might see it and be afraid to read it because it's hard to follow a story when written in that format. That's why I haven't read it

i got about half way and stopped reading it lost my place a few times but that sounds a little to much for me bro maybe if she would feed me oxy's the whole time

my major fantasy is to be tied up then she leaves to the rest room comes back with a razor and cuts me real deep on my chest lets it get real bloody wail she blows me then starts riding me wail licking the blood of of my chest i would probably just blow as soon as her lips touched my blood

I know this is not very original, but ever since I was a teenager, I have had a thing for Princess Leia. I once found Carrie Fisher's address online and wrote her a letter telling her she was the most beautiful girl in the world. She sent me an autograph <3

I want a girl to dress up in a white dress and her hair in buns like Leia in the original Star Wars film, and.... well, do I really have to say the rest?

on a warm car bonnet in the rain during summer when its still pretty warm....oh yes!

at a rave! totally public area but disguised by the croud.

mmf or ffm, OR ORGY

I reallym wanted to have an orgy or three way with the x and should have got it TO HAPPEN BEFORE WE SPLIT

Three some with two guys. I'm almost embarrassed to admit that. >.> But. Yeah.

I actually think that would be kind of hot too.
I have always kinda been turned on by watching someone cut themselves. I've never self mutilated, but it seems to intrigue me and turn me on. I wouldn't mind having someone I trust cut me in sensual spots. Idk it's weird and I'd probably never have the guts to do it, but I guess that's why it's a fantasy.

I have hooked up with two other girls while a Guy was there, but I want them all to myself next time ;)

I also wouldn't mind participating in an extremely kinky orgy.

Last edited:
traveling around the world with a guy and having sex along the way including on the deck of a sail boat in the Mediterranean...

#1 with a bullet =D

a gang bang with a pack of male models would be an interesting prospect 8o

traveling around the world with a guy and having sex along the way

Oh wow, I'm going to commence doing exactly that later this month ... which really freaking rocks!

Another sexual fantasy of mine, which no one but my boyfriend knows about, seeing as how it's dirrrrty and perverted, is being pissed on. I don't know why, but I get off on the submissive, dirty thought of being pissed on... only by someone I love and trust of course, I see it as a very intimate act :). My boy and I tried it in the shower... but he got shy 8) Hopefully he'll get over that and we'll be able to act out this fantasy for real. I'm a dirty, adventurous girl, and this is a sexual fantasy I'm aching to accomplish.

It's really kinky but my hottest fantasy involve thoughts of a much older woman like 55 or 60
orally satisfying a hot young college girl and its already been established that the girl doesn't
have to do anything for the older woman in return. Though it seems extremely bizarre to the
young girl at first, in other ways it's viewed as a no-strings attached stress reliever with no
risks of pregnancy and transmitted diseases. Also minus the mind games of dating. The old
lady proves to be very eager to please the girl and brings the girl to a surprisingly intense
orgasm!!! The older woman then gives the girl very expensive jewelry and the girl leaves
looking like a fashion model out of a glamour magazine. Pretty hot fantasy for a guy!!!