• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What are your current unfulfilled sex fantasies?

My ex gf used to lick my ass and I'd lick hers while i'm fucking a girl I love ass play. need to find someone that's into that as much as i am : /

Don't have a lot but one of mine is work related. I work in a hotel in the uk on night reception. We do hourly corridor checks. I would love a stranger (lady) to invite me in to help with something and drop to her knees and just give me a slow bj and then end up with hard banging sex and anal. But I guess it is just a fantasy... Lol.

Ive always wanted someone to fuck my wife and let me sit and watch, and while he is fucking her,he goes on saying how small of a penis i have and rubs it in my face how he has a huge dick and my wives pussy cant hardly handle his cock. He then goes on talking about why would my wife even be with someone like me with such a small penis, then both him and my wife laugh about it and how small my penis is.

5star post..

I've been fantasizing having a threesome with lesbian girls, I want them to lick my breasts, grope them, lick my pussy until I came everywhere, play with a double sided dildo, and of course make me cum a lot.

I haven't ate all the
Pussy I want to. I love it taking time and all and getting that aroma and taste from a woman Cumming,, oh my stars!! I spent hours on my girlfriend and she came, came and cum again,, two days in the motel and we were both tired. I couldn't hardly eat breakfast, lunch and supper but I was smiling !!