• S E X
    L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

What are your current unfulfilled sex fantasies?

Hahaha^^^^ dude this chick I met was soooooo fucking hot, best rack Iv seen she even flashed us. Turns out she has a procetic(spelling?) leg and I didnt even realise but man she was sooooo hot. She was heaps nice too real down to earth, legit woman.

I have alot...

Crossdressing
Being tied up and fucked until I splooge
Ass to mouth
Sex in a public place, shower, or bathroom
Watersports, having a guy piss on me and in my ass
Double penetration (owwww)
Being gang raped, multiple dudes fucking me and me sucking their dick after they finish
Fursuit sex while tripping and believing I am actually an animal
Have a guy pull on my hair while he pounds me

Yeah kinky stuff

Definetly the MILF thing......

My favorite so far FULFILLED fantasy you ask? Couple years ago I was a pizza delivery driver and picked up my girl while deliverin for some road head. LOL

Peter Gibbons: What would you do if you had a million dollars?

Lawrence: I'll tell you what I'd do, man: two chicks at the same time, man.

Being tied up and fucked until I splooge
Ass to mouth
Sex in a public place, shower, or bathroom
Watersports, having a guy piss on me and in my ass
Double penetration
Have a guy pull on my hair while he pounds me

I can fulfill those, the rest maybe not=D

Great thread.

I have so many unfulfilled fantasies...

having sex with a girl with big boobs (bigger than mine) including her sitting on my face and me going down on her and fucking her with a strap-on...

MMF with one guy doing me from behind while slapping/grabbing my ass and me being face fucked by the other...

FFM with the guy doing me from behind and me eating out the girl...

like someone mentioned at the beginning of the thread: traveling around the world with a guy and having sex along the way including on the deck of a sail boat in the Mediterranean...

a gangbang with approximately 5-10 guys and me pleasuring all of them in various ways...

also i'd like my bf to give me a surprise fuck from behind one day that i'm wearing a skirt and possible bend me over a table or smtg

also i'd like my bf to give me a surprise fuck from behind one day that i'm wearing a skirt and possible bend me over a table or smtg

Does this actually work in practice, or only in theory? :D

I'm partial to costumes, to the point where I've tried to teach myself how to sew in order to realize my fantasies.

Too bad it's unrealized fantasies, because I have a few that I recently realized: mock "wrestling" in which the winner has to bang the loser as hard as humanly possible (girlfriend's idea -- it's much easier to bang hard when you've warmed up a bit with some wrestling, heh). Also, putting on kitty ears and makeup and play-fighting like cats (my idea -- she had tiger-print side-tie panties and furry tiger-print legwarms, both of which I'd made, and fishnets). Good times. :)

having sex with a girl with big boobs (bigger than mine) including her sitting on my face and me going down on her and fucking her with a strap-on...

This confused me at first because I didn't realize you were a girl.

"Bright Eyes" is what the Apes called Charleton Heston's (a male) character in Planet of the Apes.

Public place (bushes at Jefferson Memorial, and carpark of National Cathederal lol) - done
Mile high club - done - two flights - in the cabin hahaha
Blindfold and the proverbial fluffy cuffs - will happen very soon :)

But... I wanna a threesome :(
Just the simple pleasure of the body heat of a nekkid woman on each side would be sooooo wonderful!!!

Nice writing. Even better after I Google-confirmed it wasn't plagiarized ;) I like how your mind works. Your boyfriend is a lucky man to have a woman with a sexual imagination like yours. I hope you get to live out this fantasy one day. It sounds like it would be amazing for both parties!

My only criticism - 2c-b, not 2c-c :)

Last edited by a moderator:
My perfect date......I'm m and live in upstate N.Y.

She would arrive and we would have dinner. After a few drinks I would excuse my self and go to the bathroom and snort an Oxy 80. I would then give her a full body massage....paying special attention to her feet. She would then take me to the bedroom and tie me to the bed, using locking leather 4 point restraints. I would struggle helplessly to free myself from the tightly applied restraints....to no avail!! Lying flat on my back with my wrists and ankles secured to the brass bedposts, and me forming an X. I would not only be her helpless prisoner, but would also be quite vulnerable and defenseless against anything she chose to do to me........I would be powerless to stop her! As she plays with my cock and balls (squeezing them until I writhe around on the bed), she tells me that I am her prisoner now & there is no possible escape. "Your going nowhere until I let you", she says. She orders me to kiss her feet and beg her not to gag me. Naturally, I comply. She tells me that I am in her custody now, and as her prisoner I have no more rights. I am her property; to do with as she pleases. She tells me that I will speak only when spoken to, and that if I wish to speak out of turn, I must ask permission first. She tells me that I will follow all of her commands to the letter, and that any violation of any rule, or any act of disobediance or insubordination will result in "the beating of a lifetime". She displays a thick leather strap and whips me with several times (very hard) to give me an idea of what will happen if I disobey, talk out of turn, or fail to please her in any way! She sits on my face and orders me to lick her pussy - "and you had better do a goddamn good job of it, or I will beat you like you've never been beaten". After licking her to climax several times, I watch as she walks out of the room (turning off the light). She says, "that wasn't too bad.....I'll be back in a couple of hours for some more.....don't go away now". She smiles wryly as she speaks, Knowing full well that there is absolutely no possible chance that I could ever escape from her restraints. They are made of very thick leather; with thick leather straps securing them to the bedposts. The straps lock tightly and she has tied the key to the center of the brass headboard; right where I can see it, but can't possibly reach it. I am stretched out tightly in an X formation and can barely move, let alone escape! My cock is rock hard and I can do nothing about it.....I can't even rub it against anything, as I am tied down flat on my back. I have been told that I will not be allowed to cum for a very long time, and only if I have been absolutely submissive, obediant, and have pleased her sufficiently! I lie there helplessly struggling against the restraints and watching the minutes and hours tick by on the digital clock. The room is completely dark, and the house is dead quiet. I have been told that "I had better not hear a single peep out of you or you will take a beating that you will not soon forget". After 3 hours she returns and makes me lick her again and again and again. She cums over and over and over (I truly am a cunning linquist......heh heh). She looks exhausted as she turns the light out once again and leaves the room, saying "I'm going to bed for the night and you are going nowhere. That was some really impressive lick job you gave me. Get some rest....you will be doing it again in the morning....and tomorrow afternoon.....and tomorrow evening!! I can keep you for as long as I like, can't I?". I ask for permission to speak and I beg her to let me cum. She returns to the bed briefly and orders me to kiss her feet and suck her toes as I beg to cum. She rubs my rock hard cock as I beg, stroking it right to the point of ejaculation, and then stopping. She says that if I continue to please her throughout the day tomorrow, she will "consider" allowing me to cum. I am suffering badly at this point, but I don't dare cry out for help or do anything to be insubordinate (remembering how hard she whipped me with that strap and how much it hurt - and her warning that "I'll beat you until your entire body is just one big continuous welt. I'll get a cardio workout whipping you with this strap. You will woe the day you were disobediant, insubordinate or failed to please me, motherfucker"!! So I just lay there all night silently trying to find some possible way to get out of the impossibly thick and tightly applied restraints. I don't know why I bother - it should be apparent by now that I'm never getting up off this bed until she lets me. It's nearly 3 in the morning and I have beed tied down since 9 last night. Six hours of intermittent struggling have produced absolutely zero results! I am just as hopelessly tied to this bed as I was 6 hours ago! The thought crosses my mind that if she really wanted to she could kill me using these restraints! She could simply gag me and walk away! I would die right here on this bed, unable to get myself untied, from de-hydration and/or circulatory difficulties!! I finally fall asleep and wake the next morning to her squeezing and torturing my balls!!! (ouch)!! She keeps me tied up to the bed for most of the day; making me lick her into a frenzy while still not letting me cum! Finally at about 5 in the afternoon (I have been tied down for 20 hours at this point), and after extensive begging, crying, pleading, and groveling at her feet, she sits on my cock and fucks me. I cum in buckets. Cum is falling out of her and dripping down the sides of my hips. I cum so fucking hard that I almost black out. It is easily the most intense orgasm that I have ever had - it seems to last forever! She then kisses me and makes normal love to me for about an hour before letting me go. She reaches up and unties the key from the headboard. Yeah, the same key that has been dangling there teasingly and torturously out of reach for the last 21 hours!! As she walks out the front door she turns and smiles, "I love you baby....see you next weekend.....Bye"

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?

LOL.

having an orgasm during sex

no joke. I'm a male that has never cum during sex. granted i haven't had sex very many times, but still... I always thought your first time you cum in seconds

I've done a lot of the stuff I always wanted to. Costumes, role playing, being tied up/tying someone up, etc.

...But, I still want two chicks at the same time. Preferably a black chick and a white chick. That'd be fucking amazing. It'd be even better, if we were all rolling.