Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Munching On? V2. Stimulants, pizza and Gatorade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sadie comes to mind when I think of munching on something=D

How have you been darlin? its been a while since I've heard from ye *squeezes*

Last thing I ate was a bowl of granola muesli type cereal stuff.

About to go get me a bottle of bubblegum pop from the fridge. Should remember to remove the xylene whilst I'm there, its taking up space needed for the milk:p

My nose just ate a couple of lines of oxycodone HCl, if that counts. Didn't bother weighing it, but seems like I feel like another couple. Just the thing whilst lounging around, playing fallout II. Although tempted to switch to another game I've not played in a while. Although not sure if I CBF, because the fallout series is hilarious.

Shooting hookers in the eyes with a shotgun and watching their spines explode, or using a high caliber pistol and blowing great holes through their torso, kneecapping their pimps and generally making a nasty nuisance of myself with a hunting rifle and shooting little kids in the nads, and the messages that are returned as feedback is just funny, the way they do show it.

Going to make Pad Kapow for lunch. Got to go grab some pork mince and Thai basil first.

Going to make Pad Kapow for lunch. Got to go grab some pork mince and Thai basil first.

Nice :) - I cleaned out the fridge so had courgette, green peppers, aubergine then a load of onions, chicken pieces and spices baked in the oven.

I'm seriously into the green chilies from India (Jwala chilies) at the moment so I made a paste of about 15 of them a couple of dried chilies (Guntur) garlic, lime zest and a load of garlic which I used to marinade the chicken with and then mixed through the chopped veggies.

Marinated some chicken for tonight but used the chili mix with turmeric and cumin - that's in the fridge for dinner.

Chicken and bacon sandwich like a MOFO. Sadly my constitution has not been the best of last so it's amazing to feel hungry. Am dreaming of a bacon and egg roll but I'd have to venture out. Maybe later....

Chicken and bacon sandwich like a MOFO. Sadly my constitution has not been the best of last so it's amazing to feel hungry. Am dreaming of a bacon and egg roll but I'd have to venture out. Maybe later....

Were spoiled here as everyone has a delivery service (except the supermarkets) but all the fast food chains (McDonalds etc) - no bacon though !

I don't have a deli/ bakery around here that does fresh bagels so I just have to purchase mine from a supermarket. Decided to give M&S bagels ago ( could it be any worse?) really pleased. Had a sesame bagel with oak smoked bacon, mayo, and red onion for breakfast with a mug of camomile and Pukka sleepy time tea. Deliciously cosy. YUM!

Haven't got any babies to hand Don, I'll have to make do with fanny batter...

Bacon and eggs here...no roll though as my friends i am staying with dont eat bread.

Going to cook a massive seafood laksa tonight.

Haven't got any babies to hand Don, I'll have to make do with fanny batter...

You misunderstand me, my man.

It is the the male of the species that produces the baby batter. Well, if we're that way inclined, a woman may aid in the production but the man is still the factory.

Bacon and eggs here...no roll though as my friends i am staying with dont eat bread.

Going to cook a massive seafood laksa tonight.

Who the hell doesn't eat bread!?! I must admit between sham and I we rarely get through half a loaf but we eat other bread products. That's just crazy talk boy.

Who the hell doesn't eat bread!?! I must admit between sham and I we rarely get through half a loaf but we eat other bread products. That's just crazy talk boy.
My friends are weirdos. My mates wife is gluten intolerant and hates gluten free bread so they just dont eat it...but they are weirdos all the same lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.