European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Munching On? V2. Stimulants, pizza and Gatorade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do they even sell Fosters outside of the UK ? The last time I saw that it was 8 cans for 5£ next to the Carling :D.

Jacket potato with tuna mayo (red cabbage, sweetcorn, onion, chili, mayo)

Do they even sell Fosters outside of the UK ? The last time I saw that it was 8 cans for 5£ next to the Carling :D.

Jacket potato with tuna mayo (red cabbage, sweetcorn, onion, chili, mayo)
I worked in bottleshops for many years Bear and not a single one sold it here. I have seen it a couple of times in tourist areas that young brits frequent. Aussies dont drink it.

I've not seen it for years - I can't remember the last time I was in the UK (I think 7 years ago) and spotted it in the corner shops. I can't recall seeing it anywhere after that.

Testing my stomach with a bacon and egg roll drenched in siracha chilli sauce and spicy chutney. So good. So tasty. Might have a beer but certainly not Fosters.

Came home from a night of tame drinking. I want to eat but also need a big joint. I can't be fucked making food. I am eating chocolate truffles %)

Had roast duck breast wiv duck fat-roasted potatoes, honey/mustard carrots, plum 'n' port sauce and gravy. Overcooked the duck but been so long since I've had duck that I can forgive my poor timing.

Besides, the waft wafting from the spicy pork 'n' beans stew simmering down for tomorrow smells good enough to make up for just about any possible poultry preparation paucity on my part.

Raspberry, choccy and champagne mousse for pud in the almost immediate future.

Mmm duck. Have pussy'd out on my best mates birthday celebration as i want to avoid indulging atm...so maybe i should go buy a peking bbq duck. That sounds like a smashing idea
*grabs car keys*

Just had a cheese & ham baguette with a very generous dollop of sweet plum chutney... :)

In further plum news, yesterday's lunch consisted of a Camembert tart wiv plum 'n' sloe gin chutney. 30p from the reduced section but rather disappointing as it goes.

That aside, aforementioned spicy pork 'n' beans stew was really rather tasty. Mixed reviews for the baked Brie starter cos apparently not everyone enjoys being slapped about the chops with garlic intensity. Their loss :p

I love garlic though i did used to work with a guy at the paper in Adelaide who's idea of a joke every Sunday was to eat six cloves of raw garlic and a couple of cans of tuna and breathe on everyone. We had a lockable electronic door with an internal mail box so we ended up keeping it locked and made him pass whatever work he had for us through the mail slot. His breath was fucking intense.

A friend and I would regularly eat an entire bulb or two of baked garlic as pre-pub nibbles. With that amount of garlic it goes beyond garlicky and into outright sulphurous. You could seriously smell his (so presumably also my) breath from across a large, crowded pub. Mmm, garlic <3

Mixed reviews for the baked Brie starter cos apparently not everyone enjoys being slapped about the chops with garlic intensity. Their loss :p
Indeed ..... There's no point wasting energy pondering what the hell is wrong with these people, when you can just cane their share of the garlic!

Indeed ..... There's no point wasting energy pondering what the hell is wrong with these people, when you can just cane their share of the garlic!

Skip the garlic - but pierce the skin, pout a bit of white wine on it.

As that is baking and you have the oven on - buy a french stick, rub that with the garlic and bake it along with the cheese.

Skip the garlic - but pierce the skin, pout a bit of white wine on it.

As that is baking and you have the oven on - buy a french stick, rub that with the garlic and bake it along with the cheese.

That sounds disturbingly sexual.

No need to take it that far ;)
His internal disturbingly sexual post detector would have brought him here soon enough anyway. He may have already seen the post but is too busy masturbating over the corresponding visual image to manage a reply...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.