European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Munching On? V2. Stimulants, pizza and Gatorade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I''d kill for a full english - three sausages, three bacon, toast with real butter etc.. all we get here is pseudo ham and bread....

Just made a nice aloo.

3 x boiled spuds, peeled and chopped.

Perfectly ripe plum tomato, diced to fuck.

Half a big onion.

Dash of salt, pepper and two dashes of Garam Masala.

Does anyone know of a country with *no* seafood restaurants? Landlocked, or even doubly-landlocked, is fine .....

No anything except three rocks. It took 3 seconds to explode in 14000 BC...

'fini' brand jelly-beans. Like a cheaper knockoff version of jelly belly ones, still good though.

And drinking coke, the proper stuff, not that shitty low sugar, or sugar-free/diet coke, with a chopped up fresh lime juiced and thrown, along with the lime itself, sliced into little chunks, in the coke.

Might just have a bit of tequila later.

Just had Hawaiian chicken BBQ stir fry with roasted baby spuds.

Mrs had beef salad with banana blossom

Kids split a teriyaki burger and fries.

Couple of fruit shakes, a beer and four ice creams was just under $25.

Score. Will be back there.

Coffee with six sugars, co writing 1984, up to chapter V. Gonna be a hit, 6 chapters planned today. Then taking the low road,to Harrlem...

I have just devoured a tub of mince and potatoes from last nights dinner. Think my mum may have purposefully given me enough for two people because she knows I'm a fat piggy <3

A 3/4 lb-er doubled up cheeseburger with multiple lots of extra cheese, plus a bunch of those orangey kraft-cheese slices tossed on when I reheat the burger, plus a bottle of R White's raspberry lemonade and some of their elderflower and pear lemonade. Oh and a bag of foxe's glacier dark. And just finished several bags of those 'squishies', the soft bi-colored candy strip things, mostly bubblegum but a bag of refreshers flavour and some in a dark green packet I can't remember what the hell they were.

Now I'm running critically low on candies and choices. Got half a bag of sarsaparilla drops, a bag of foxes glacier dark hard candies, and a carrier bag with a bunch of coltsfoot rock sticks, and those dark bonfire toffee-treacly hard lollies that you can only get around nov.5, I stock up every year with loads of them for when I can't find them and ration them out as long as I can hold out against the urge to devour the whole bag full.

I made a really simple 'curry' last night as I couldn't be bothered to cook. Tinned kidney beans with tomatoes in a spicy sauce - was done in about 15 mins and then left to simmer for about 30 mins.

There 'was' enough for lunch today but that got polished off as it was so tasty :D

Porridge/oatmeal for breakfast :)

First proper dinner in 3 days. Spaghetti Bolognese with lots of garlic, onion, basil and chilli. Was so much better than toast.Was tempted to have a wine but thought better of it and will let the old body continue to rest.

Scrambled three duck eggs with some onion, pepper, sequins and buffalo milk for breakfast with some Irish tea.

Was just about to post about my exotic scrambled egg but I think you've trumped me. Mine doesn't sound that exotic now. Still... Scrambled egg with black pepper and two cheeses... Creamy/tastey as fuck.

Red Steak, cheese, edam, pepper, salt, tom ketchup. 26,27,28 got thru to 19919. RIP Let celebrate not greive. Ayla

Irish tea? Isn't the usual term 'urine' ?=D

Eating a peanut butter sandwich, got a bag og those aniseed foxe's dark, and a crate of fosters, all busily being gone at.

Fosters? Ewww. A beer no Australian actually drinks. Most bottleshops dont even sell it and if they do its just to pommys.

It was a lot cheaper than the other offerings. Grolsch or Beck's, bottled not canned would have been preferable. But I had to buy what I could afford at the time, and the rest of my money was earmarked for higher purposes than drinking.

Status
Not open for further replies.