• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

What are you munching on? v. I just ate a whole large pizza.

Just ate my dinner a little bit ago. 2 pork chops, some thin sliced potatoes i fried and some pork flavored stuffing. With a can of cream soda. Also about to eat some more candy, 100 grand bars and paydays..

Just picked up an anchovy, oyster, tuna and shrimp pizza. Drool.......

Tom

dinner,

tomorrow i might go back to the Over Grow roots and make some firecrackers for the first time in years. coz i have average weed currently, see how thhose fire crackers go.

Bringing this back, I made cheese ravioli with two different sauces (alfredo and a four cheese tomato sauce.) The alfredo with the ravioli was absolutely on point!

Ate 10 bucks worth of Mcdizzle and walked home thinking "man I really need to eat, I'm starving!" Then remembered I ate lol. I actually touched my stomach and it felt numb. Didnt eat any more, just slept. Btw for anyone in the US, shamrock shakes are back!!
This

Beef & broccoli from the local Chinese place. Along with lumpia, cheese wonton, eggrolls and ice blue lemonade flavored Koolaid.

Stoner life.

Just spent a good $30 on late night Taco Bell. Cheesy potato burrito, Doritos locos tacos, a strawberry Starburst freeze and some cinnamon twists. Munchie food!

Raspberries and some sour cream and onion pringles. Haha. Ate a peanut butter snickers and then some Waffle Cone ice cream a bit earlier. You guys had some serious munchies! Lol.

Just spent a good $30 on late night Taco Bell. Cheesy potato burrito, Doritos locos tacos, a strawberry Starburst freeze and some cinnamon twists. Munchie food!

$30 on yourself?

Jesus christ....

You're probably gonna need some Chipotl'away after that shit.

$30 on yourself?

Jesus christ....

You're probably gonna need some Chipotl'away after that shit.

Oh god no, it was for my mom, sister, boyfriend & me. I only got 2 Doritos locos tacos, a chalupa, a cheesy potato burrito & a strawberry Starburst freeze out of it. I couldn't imagine eating $30 worth of fast food in one sitting even if I was stoned.

I've been drinking so much Starbucks lately though.

apple pie covered in lucky charms covered in melted vanilla ice cream because I'm an adult and I shop for myself