• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

What are you munching on? v. I just ate a whole large pizza.

Breyers oreo cookies and cream ice cream, in a coffe mug with milk. Mashed it all up, its killer.

Mini ravioli is the shit, no doubt.... but.... I always question the authenticity of Chef Boyardee beef, at least since I hit like 16. I do still eat it, though, I just try not to look at the ravioli's when they split apart, lol.

I grew up on Beefaroni, though. Like, that shit is almost nostalgic... but so many people have given me shit about my Chef Boyardee, man. I keep my consumption on the low.

Don't let anyone ever knock you for loving Beefaroni/ghetti/Chef Boyardee. I still eat (and enjoy) it. I love getting a giant loaf of garlic bread, cutting it in half and adding a whole can of beefaroni on it, adding meatballs and cheese. Messy as hell, but nostalgic.

Tom

White Cheddar Cheezits. They're the fucking bomb! And some glazed Krispy Kream donuts. Combined they make an excellent cure for the munchies.

White Cheddar Cheezits. They're the fucking bomb! And some glazed Krispy Kream donuts. Combined they make an excellent cure for the munchies.

Take a krispy kreme, cut one in half, use as burger buns.

Amazing high food.

I'm eating Froot Loops right meow. :(

I'm in absolute munchie heaven. Large ceramic bowl with a thick layer of finely melted hot fudge at the bottom, topped with some delicious Moose Tracks ice cream (vanilla ice cream with fudge swirls & mini peanut butter cups). Finished it off with a nice heaping scoop of whipped cream. My taste buds are in love. Great snack to enjoy while getting stoned late at night and watching Grandma's Boy. =D

Moose Tracks ice cream (vanilla ice cream with fudge swirls & mini peanut butter cups)

That's my shit!

Fuckin' Moose Tracks....

Got a tub of that shit in the freezer right now, matter of fact. Not gonna dig in because it's 9:50am but it's always comforting to know I've got some of that shit on hand for late-night munchies.

rotisserie chickens with bbq sauce and ranch. They're 6.50$ at Kroger, and you can get full on a half of one, even if you're stoned

Pan seared, butter basted steak with rosemary, thyme, oregano, basil and tarragon. It sucks because I don't remember it, want another one....and if I do go for another one I know I'm gonna regret it. Trouble is I've got another steak dry aging and I want it soooooo bad.

Tom

A couple days ago I roasted a 5.5lb chicken. Then made clear broth put of the skin and bones. Been eating a lot of chicken soup with rice, and chicken salad sandwiches with melted nacho cheese.

Not quite there yet, but approaching temporary chicken overload.

The dogs and cats are eating good.

Tom

Some delicious apple pie type dessert that my Mom made ...suuuuper tasty. And some van-elephant tracks ice cream. Mmmmm.

Last edited:
One of those big wheels of quartered chocolate cheesecakes from the grocery store, and a bigass glass of milk. Will be finished by the end of the day no doubt.

My favorite thing to eat high or sober is a Five Guys Bacon Cheeseburger. I love getting really high and cooking crazy things because it brings out my creativity and it always ends up being soo good.

My favorite thing to eat high or sober is a Five Guys Bacon Cheeseburger.

As long as it's not super greasy I'll second this motion.

The Five Guys near my house seem to get greasier with every year. :(

When I'm stoned and get motivated to make a huge meal for myself I imagine something like this:

Feast.jpg

....and then when I go to the kitchen I usually end up making this:

t1larg.cereal.ward.off.hypertension.jpg

....or this.

tumblr_lklp5dDbG91qgm59to1_1280.png

^It's a classic scene I find myself in a lot as well.

This recipe looks decent. I like having ready cannabutter to put on anything.