• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

What are you munching on? v. I just ate a whole large pizza.

Papaverium

Bluelighter
and now it's time to finish my coffee..

I thought this thread would be relevant to cannabis and the discussion of it ;)

What are you guys nomming on? Or have you eaten anything super epic today?

i love how cannabis has given me an appreciation for food.

I personally can't smoke weed too early in the day. If i do, it's actually quite absurd the urge to eat and how much I end up eating.

OT: ate a double whopper and fries from BK. Tasted good, made me feel a bit sick tho.

got a sandwich from starbucks, was a nice change from the gut wrenching i get from shit like mcdonalds

I ate two whole pizzas earlier! Got another one for breakfast! And I'm coeliac! Dominos gluten free is no worse than normal Dominos, just only small ones. Obviously Dominos still suck & they're barely edible, need a load of weed to imagine they're good, but it's pizza & it's gluten free.

I'd usually eat a lot better, really need to cook most of my own food as a coeliac, but it was a change to have some nasty junk food.

Home made Dal Makhani, Tandoori Chicken and Basmati Rice.

Eh, ^ that's the healthy stuff; also some potato chips and grape soda.

Tom

cannabis cooked in oil soon with crushed gram crackers, and dxm, all soon, with tokes along the way

Avocado sliced with Tapatio on it and an entire bag of french onion sun chips.

probably a liter of cola as well. fml.

i want pizza.

2 pounds of macaroni salad, a pound of Genoa salami, half a pound of Swiss cheese, and a full pot of dark roast "country style coffee.

It just all looked sooooo good!

2 pounds of macaroni salad, a pound of Genoa salami, half a pound of Swiss cheese, and a full pot of dark roast "country style coffee.

It just all looked sooooo good!

You win! It's payday on friday, so I'll think I'll buy what you said and make some sandwiches out of it.

Tom

I thought this thread would be relevant to cannabis and the discussion of it ;)

i don't agree, but since DC is dominated by the needle n pills crowd it makes less sense to move this there.

i'm just having a whisky lemonade before getting into a protein shake and some pastries. it sounds weird and unhealthy but it's at least balanced enough to keep my energy levels up on the weekends

imported french caramel hard candies. goes nice with the green crack....mmmmm so good

I think I might be about to make some maple syrup sausage links or something.

Toasted coconut granola bar that's USDA Organic! and an apple + peanut butter... I just woke up this is my go to breakfast in the morning lol

coffee and some almonds.

Toast with peanut butter and honey sounds delicious.

Full english breakfast.

It consists of the following, right.

Fried mushrooms
Fried tomatoes
fried toast
beans
fried sausages
fried eggs
fried bacon
And a big mug of tea with cream and a bunch of sugar

Anyone else think of what's supposed to be in here? Other than the fact that I prefer coffee, this sounds godly.

Tom