• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Listening To? XXVIII - Foolsgold Will Be Forever Embedded in Our Hearts

Status
Not open for further replies.
will do :D (hash brownies for now)

Last edited:
Ltj Bukem - Dreamscape
I wasn't there but old choons never bore...

I have that pack, but due to my age I couldn't start going to events at The Sanctuary until 1996, but after which I didn't miss a single Skelter or Dreamscape (held at The Sanctuary as by then, following Murrays death they were using a lot of other venues for their showcase events) until 'Energy 99' - which I gave a miss so I could get the time off work midweek so I could travel to Plymouth to see the eclipse. I was back there for Dreamscape at the end of that August tho and the final 'proper' Helter - Skelter : 'Decadance' before giving up on them following the travesty that was their attempt at a Y2K eve event.

I still got back there 3 times following the Millennium tho, once for a Dreamscape 'Rave - Nation' old school do, then in 2001 for Godskitchens 5th B'Day and finally, for one more hardcore rave - Slammin Vinyls 'Sanctuary Closing!' showcase in July 2004 which, or course, saw Denbigh North Leisure's last event before the entire complex was demolished

Status
Not open for further replies.