• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What are you listening to? XXIX : Foolsgold, your audialgasms will never be forgotten

I woke up this 80's nightmare. I love my man but I was so confused and slightly traumatised.

I woke up this 80's nightmare. I love my man but I was so confused and slightly traumatised.

Heh... There was a time when - musically speaking - my most hated decade was the 80s. However, I now have to concede that there was actually some good stuff around at the time - you just had to grummage through the slime to find it. Unfortunately, I don't believe there will ever come a time when I can say the same about the years 2000 to 2017... Utter wank!!

^^ Still plenty of quality these days, but again, you need to look beyond most of what is being rammed down our throats.

^No doubt you're aware of this version?

https://youtu.be/ajBHNFgEW6s

Why yes indeedy and tis a mighty fine one indeed. Good call, Fubz :)

Got me onna covers kick now...

The Casimir Liberski Trio - A Journey To Reedham (Squarepusher cover) - Lordy McGordy that's fukkin good. But I'd have to single out the drummer for especial respect. Some jazzy stuff around the edges with t'other folk but that poor cunt is expected to play breakcore beats live... and does. Man's a trooper. And tune's a tune.

The Victoria Guitar Trio - Avril 14th - lovely classical guitar version of one of Dicky D James' more mellow tunes.

<3

Fixed it for you, from my PC. You can past the address and copy into the second icon from right to left - where it says;
[VIDEO] -->here <-- [VIDEO]

This happens with me as well, every time when I'm using my iPhone or iPad. I do it step by step literally as it should be, and still can't make it into a video.

Fixed it for you, from my PC. You can past the address and copy into the second icon from right to left - where it says;

This happens with me as well, every time when I'm using my iPhone or iPad. I do it step by step literally as it should be, and still can't make it into a video.

Thank you.

Thanks for the lookout Erikmen <3 . Unfortunately in this music thread we do not allow embeds.

Lady Dove, if you want to post embeds follow Erikmens advice in THIS Music thread. It'd be great to see more posts in there.

If you want to post in this music thread just type the name of the artist and title. Highlight them then grab the link for the video. When they're highlighted and you have your link go to the globe and paste your link in there. It'll work a treat.

Invol2ver.jpeg

413bSCe1UNL.jpg

Had this for donkeys - only testing it out for the first time - standard!

Ok... how many are there? this is a cd I just rescued from the garage. Really good - although I do not usually go out of my way to listen to him - i prefer Digweed and most of the Sasha mixes, whether live or on a comp. album are B2B with Diggers. I never saw him live until 2004 - he and JD did a 4 hour B2B set at Renaissance 'Wild In The Country' at Shrugborough Hall which is only about 12 miles up the road from here. The main tent had Dave Seaman and Zabiela and the BBC recorded the S&JD set and played back 2 hours of it the following Saturday as the Essential Mix >>>>> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIQOkWYXKDU.

Last edited:
Sweet - I'm going to give the 16/10 set a whirl tho 1st as I can listen online. As much as I love the trancey stuff when it comes to prog / tech house / that sort of thing - I generally prefer the more percussive stuff - thats why I always preferred JD to Sasha.

For the best of both world I fucking adore Hernan Cattaneo but I do not think I have heard anything fresh of his for ages - I have all the Renaissance Masters Collection on CD and the ones he mixed are arguably the best in what is a near perfect range of compilations.

The only time I heard numtucket slay ride was on some guitar magazine cd. Tried to learn the guitar part but it was too long.
Cool song. Listening to galaxie 500 although I am feeling the urge or metal

https://youtu.be/n8hixY2vHpU

Last edited:
Thank you Sadie. :)

[/QUOTE] If you want to post in this music thread just type the name of the artist and title. Highlight them then grab the link for the video. When they're highlighted and you have your link go to the globe and paste your link in there. It'll work a treat.[/QUOTE]