• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What are you listening to? XXIX : Foolsgold, your audialgasms will never be forgotten

I love this song. It was on a playlist I created at random for work. By the time this came on it was just about time to open up.

It was a. Pivotal time in my life so I appreciate it all the more.

Jake Bugg - broken

Edit: it was a top end restaurant and I managed to fit in whistle - Flo Rida. . only the staff noticed.

Last edited:
Not bottled up to listening to the new one quite yet. Cos... disappointment is a very real possibility. I hear it's good. Maybe it is. But even recent reunions are so very, very... limp. He may as well have just wanked him off on stage then bent down to take the drippings...

The Smashing Pumpkins (w/ James Iha!!!) - Spaceboy & Today @ Lyric Opera in Chicago 4/14/16

This is far from the most egregious example :|

Man I loves those fellas. What the fuck happened. Seriously. Fukkin' grow a pair, stop wanking each other off whilst wearing kid gloves, and take the actual music y'all play godlyly and play it again just as godlyly as you once did only with added nobs on ffs. Fukkin' pains me so it does.

Even their shit stuff once sounded as good as this...

The Smashing Pumpkins 999 /// The Machina Cycle in 3 Acts

The good stuff once sounded like this...

Smashing Pumpkins - Live at the Metro (Full Concert HD)

I know no cunt gives a toss other than uberfanolks like myself but...

... I really hope that new solo album is as good as I hear it might be...

<3

Edit: it was a top end restaurant and I managed to fit in whistle - Flo Rida. . only the staff noticed.

Get the official Flo Rida 'Whistle' vid up https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cSnkWzZ7ZAA pause at the start & mute it, then open another window with this vid https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZIgNIGCRMPk & start both vids at the same time, with flo-rida muted & Hollie McNish hilariously narrating the video

It's worth the faff of getting them to play at the same time with Flo-Rida hushed
There used to be much easier link with them both together, but its disappeared

Bjork & Skunk Anansie - Army of Me (Live on TOTP) - heard the EP version before and was barely impressed beyond the original... but this fukker is solid fukkin' gold! :D

Warrenpeace - Hungry - somewhat random second track but not heard this in ages and always did fukkin' love this beast of a cunt... but then "that's what she sa-aid, get up and move your limbs boy, that's what she..." etc... (i can but apologise...)

PS: BigG - Am lookin' at you for that second track... dunno why but I just am :)

<3

Midnight Oil. Seen two concerts in a week and another next week. Best Aussie band ever no doubt about. Absolutely killer considering they are in their late 50,s and 60's now. Honed from a sold out world tour. Fucking awesome.

Midnight Oil - No Time For Games (live '82)

Interested in opinions from you guys. To me this is blistering rock n roll of the highest order. Great lyrics and incredibly tight band on fire. FUBAR, Sham et al

Last edited by a moderator:
^You sir, are a traitor to your country. THE best Aussie band is AC/DC of course - as you bloody well know!

(But I'll check out your link and report back)...

^You sir, are a traitor to your country. THE best Aussie band is AC/DC of course - as you bloody well know!

(But I'll check out your link and report back)...

Tough call. I have seen both. Though not ACDC with Bon. Seen the Oils so many times and they have never been less than awesome. Very tight.

*ahem*

They're both fukkin' awful. Only Aussie bands I recognise are...

The Birthday Party - Junkyard ("Pleasure Heads Must Burn" live version) - Man did I play the living shit outta them and that album in particular... <3

Grinderman - No Pussy Blues (live on Joolz) - and those ones... (ps: right there for you, fubz <3)

Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Stagger Lee (live @ Brixton '04) - and them too... and quite a few others tbph. This is one of my fave live versions of that particular tune tho' if I recall. Day-um can that guy play fiddle 8o

I'll be blunt, if it ain't got Nick Cave in it I question it :sus:

;)
<3