• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What are you listening to? XXIX : Foolsgold, your audialgasms will never be forgotten

*ahem*

They're both fukkin' awful. Only Aussie bands I recognise are...

The Birthday Party - Junkyard ("Pleasure Heads Must Burn" live version) - Man did I play the living shit outta them and that album in particular ... <3

Grinderman - No Pussy Blues (live on Joolz) - and those ones... (ps: right there for you, fubz <3)

Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds - Stagger Lee (live @ Brixton '04) - and them too... and quite a few others tbph. This is one of my fave live versions of that particular tune tho' if I recall. Day-um can that guy play fiddle 8o

I'll be blunt, if it ain't got Nick Cave in it I question it :sus:

;)
<3

Lol. I love Mr Cave too.

Er, dare I mention I actually like INXS as well?

BTW, in my eyes the REAL AC/DC died with Bon...

No. No you daren't. Unless you do wherein I expect dangling with cock in hand pix immediately ;p;)<3

PS: Some tunes...

Robert Crumb & His Cheap Suit Serenaders - My Girl's Pussy

The Clovers - Rotten Cocksuckers' Ball

<3

Thank you Sham. I totally deserved to be reprimanded for my shameful confession - I'll get to work on the 'dangling with cock in hand pics' now...

Re: Robert Crumb. I never knew he played in a band (until now). Typical Robert Crumb - total perv and king of adult comic.

^ Fuck sake. Nood thread theres cock in hand. What more do you want? Scratch and sniff iphone?

https://youtu.be/PTFwQP86BRs

I dont so links ao NIN closer.

Animals

I love that NIN track and video. Only discovered it relatively recently.

I'll tell you who recently left me dangling with my cock in hand - the fuckin postman, that's who!

Ordered 3fpm on Monday, payment went through on Tuesday, vendor shut on Wednesday, order shipped on Thursday, didn't arrive on Friday, or Saturday, so getting pissed on Sunday...

Sounds like a shit track by Craig David doesn't it? (Which I'm NOT listening to btw...)

Nah, another shit one...

BTW Shambo, The Birthday Party were fuckin awful as well. I do like Nick Cave in his later guises, but TBP were just a bunch of pretentious, post punk/new wave/gothic/mullet wearing/talentless upstarts who were obviously influenced by early Joy Division but failed miserably in their impersonation. :p

Last edited:
Er, dare I mention I actually like INXS as well?

BTW, in my eyes the REAL AC/DC died with Bon...

I agree. Post Bon is not the same. Well i saw Midnight Oil on Saturday night with 22k other people. The main guitarist and keyboardist tore his hamstring completely off the bone 4 days previously at the end of a gig. He managed to get to his knees and finish a blistering guitar solo before paramedics took him off. We thought the gig was gonna get cancelled. But no. He was wheeled onto stage in a wheelchair, helped into this expensive looking swivel chair and played the gig. If you saw how many pedals he uses you would understand what a legend he is for doing the gig. And it was the best gig i have ever seen. Full stop and i think everyone there who saw it would agree. These guys are 60 now and have more energy and just plain amazing talent they blow anyone else away.

You never commented on the link FUBAR. What do you think of the Oils btw Spacey and Zeph?

Sham i have seen Nick Cave half a dozen times and Grinderman twice. He is amazing but the oils are on their own level. They are very Australian and you probably need to be an Aussie to get some of the songs references but there is a Facebook group of fans that included quite a few people from Europe, Canada and the US that literally followed them around the world. One guy from Canada went to 45 gigs and a lady from Switzerland saw over 30. We met them at the show. We were all up the front. Amazing.

Which in turn lead me to...

Depeche Mode - Heroes (Highline Sessions Version)

Dave Gahan - Stay [live]

Depeche Mode - Should Be Higher (Live)

PS:...

BTW Shambo, The Birthday Party were fuckin awful as well. I do like Nick Cave in his later guises, but TBP were just a bunch of pretentious, post punk/new wave/gothic/mullet wearing/talentless upstarts who were obviously influenced by early Joy Division but failed miserably in their impersonation. :p

You are wrong. Just that really. Although I'll take the opportunity to accept that you probably ain't gonna be liking the above either ;)

<3