• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What are you listening to? Part XXX - Sexxxy tunes for sexxxy folks

Scott Bond vs Marco V - Live @ The Republic Of Gatecrasher, Area, Sheffield 17/6/17

18954918_10154753055199856_3821868853916247181_o.jpg

Last edited:
Let's wind it back to 1991 - 92 sort of era ..... when dancing was sometimes a bit more than just staring at the floor and shifting your weight from one foot to the other ..... (Though if we're brutally honest, I did my fair share of that sort of dancing .....) And some of the best puns since Shakespeare ..... Huge banks of white lights and this was before LEDs, they were tungsten filament bulbs that got very, very hot ..... It can only be .....

Carter U.S.M. -- Sheriff Fatman

Carter U.S.M. -- The Only Living Boy in New Cross

Carter U.S.M. -- After the Watershed (Early Learning the Hard Way)

Holy shit Steewith2ees this guy I'd never heard of (as this isn't my usual kinda stuff) but I got on Satoshi Tomiie – Global Underground: Nubreed 006 CD1 atm & this is amazing stuff.

Salute to you sir I say.

"Il est pas beur ou maghr?bin Pas pakistanais ni indien
Mon terroriste L’est pas sans-papier basan?
L’est pas non plus nord-irlandais Mon terroriste
Il est pas sud-am?ricain L’est pas de Barb?s ou de Pantin
Mon terroriste Il est plut?t vachement fran?ais...
Du genre courtier costume banquier Mon terroriste"

Damien Saez - Mon terroriste (d?dicace ? Macron!)

Last edited by a moderator:
He's amazing ZB - all of the late 90's / millennial prog jock set have been more or less pounding similar sounds for the past 15 - 20 years but like other progressive, percussive dance music (including good tech - trance and techno) it never seems to get old.

Watching this on Desperate - Flix Hans Zimmer - Live In Prague - I know he scores every other studio flick these days but the reason for this is because he is amazing - 'Gladiator' remains one of my favourite film scores from start to finish and I have been a huge fan of his since seeing 'The Lion King' in 1990's (I'm really not a Disney fan despite my respect for there achievements but I found that film spectacular and the original score really moving in comparison to the decidedly more shallow Elton John covers that accompanied it.)

He's just a wonderfully talented man and the musicians that he performs with are simply spectacular.

clipping. - Story

Somebody went and edited all the "Story" tracks together to make 'em all flowing and that... except for the rather long gap where there is no yet extant "Story 3"... but who needs contiguously numerated nomenclature when you have such fine, fine fings such as ^ them? Not I... not unless the whenever-will-be-or-will--not-be non/release of the third act comes to pass is really rather remarkably good anyhow.