Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Drinking? V2. Frosty Jacks - For The Discerning Pisshead

dezeen_Call-for-entries-to-A-Gentlemans-Call-for-Ketel-One-vodka_1.jpg

Plus quality tonic water

opengraph.jpg

All the cheap tonics, pretty much every other brand except Waitrose home brand, contain artificial sweeteners. I detest them, and can't actually drink sucralose (intolerant). Unfortunately this stuff costs about 5-6x as much :( Does taste lush tho.

^ Duty-free always tastes best ;)

Found a cheapo tonic water without sweeteners in yesterday. That's when I realised just how much better expensive quality tonic is :\

Hot milky cocoa ..... Might use it to wash something else down to help ensure the desired effect .....

Rooibos when you're not pregnant & guilt-tripped into drinking it instead of real(i)tea....ewwwww

Last edited:
It's the only sort Pierre-Joseph Proudhon would touch. He reckoned proper tea was theft .....

I like it with or without milk. But no sugar, the only sweet tea I like is Turkish Apple tea.

They had an interesting way of making tea in some of the Balti houses in Birmingham. This basically involved placing an entire packet of tea bags in an enormous saucepan with several litres of milk, sugar and spices, then boiling the fuck out of it. It's the only thing better than cheap beer for helping the taste buds grow back after a vicious capsaicin assault .....

They had an interesting way of making tea in some of the Balti houses in Birmingham. This basically involved placing an entire packet of tea bags in an enormous saucepan with several litres of milk, sugar and spices, then boiling the fuck out of it. It's the only thing better than cheap beer for helping the taste buds grow back after a vicious capsaicin assault .....

Karak Tea / Chai Karak - sometimes they make it with condensed milk added to the concoction. When I make it I only use cardamon, ginger, cinnamon and black peppercorns - top it up with almond milk and honey for sweetness.

The liquor store closes next week for Ramadan :! - just had a few bottles delivered to try and stock up

Tonight I haz been drinking...

SP-Tamnavulin-DC-600x600.jpg

Sweet, malty and pretty good. Also a tenner off at the Co-Op.

Previously I had been drinking...

bruob.non23.jpg

Which is actual nectar of the gods. Fine, smoky and sleekit as a mofo. Just plain delish. But also fiendishly expensive. The bottle's pretty goshdarn pretty though.