• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Drinking? V2. Frosty Jacks - For The Discerning Pisshead

strong coffee poured over dark chocolate topped up with brandy.

I absolutely love the 'GNAW' at the moment - coffee and mint, salted caramel and the dark chocolate are my faves.

1999 Dugat Py Gevrey Chambertin with some Peking Bbq duck salad. It does not get better than this. I shudder to think what this wine is worth now. I bought a 6 pack 15 years ago and it was not cheap then. Absolutely sublime wine. A second bottle of some pinot will definitely be opened.

hqdefault.jpg

Where did you get that photo of me?

In the news today, the government (May, Trump, Putin etc.) Are planning a crackdown on white cider; as "3L can cost as little as £3.50 but is equivalent to 22 shots of vodka."

Well fuckin dur.. why do you think we buy this shit, Muppets...

Last edited:
Prosecco and rum.... In that order.

Getting into the fizzy stuff of late.

Prosecco and rum.... In that order.

Getting into the fizzy stuff of late.

Last Saturday I went to my daughter-in-laws birthday party, drank stupid amounts of Prosecco and vomited throughout the night/morning. She never batted an eyelid. I have the best daughter-in-law in the world.

Sent to bed with amp and no kiss. We're smoking rollies and waiting for cash and stuff off amazon.. Happy Saturday. Be Lucky.

Sent to bed with amp and no kiss. We're smoking rollies and waiting for cash and stuff off amazon.. Happy Saturday. Be Lucky.
Umm this is a thread about drinking. Not drivel.

OT - cold Brewdog Punk IPA. One of the few IPA's i like. I have four of their 9% Hardcore IPA here too.

Really should be drinking something but 8 hours of Amphet seems to disagree.

Your back Sprout. Good. You can talk chemistry with Limpet as i think you are probably the only one here who can understand what he's up too.

OT. Heading to pub for a scotch drinking session now the pot has backed off with the help of some Peruvian Marching Powder.

I wouldn't be so sure, I tend to find myself consulting Dr. Google when I read over LC's posts =D
Ugh, cannabinoids before stims was always anxiety inducing for me.