• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Drinking? V2. Frosty Jacks - For The Discerning Pisshead

If you are consuming a lot of spirits, I believe it's worth the effort. All spirits have some methanol and fusel alcohols (fusel being German for bad). I'm sure you recognise why removing traces of methanol is good but the higher fusel alcohols undergo differing metabolic pathways.

Of course, the VERY first thing to do is the get a vitamin B6 supplement. That's a water-soluble vitamin and virtually all dipsomaniacs suffer from B6 deficiency. Them make sure you are getting a balanced diet. I can't afford to drink but if I go out at 9:30 AM every other person is walking around with an open can of white cider. I pointed this out to my wife and she just said 'yeah - they don't eat much'. She worked as a drug and alcohol counselor in a local prison for a decade so I'm prepared to believe her on that.

If you are consuming a lot of spirits, I believe it's worth the effort. All spirits have some methanol and fusel alcohols (fusel being German for bad). I'm sure you recognise why removing traces of methanol is good but the higher fusel alcohols undergo differing metabolic pathways.

Of course, the VERY first thing to do is the get a vitamin B6 supplement. That's a water-soluble vitamin and virtually all dipsomaniacs suffer from B6 deficiency. Them make sure you are getting a balanced diet. I can't afford to drink but if I go out at 9:30 AM every other person is walking around with an open can of white cider. I pointed this out to my wife and she just said 'yeah - they don't eat much'. She worked as a drug and alcohol counselor in a local prison for a decade so I'm prepared to believe her on that.
I hate to say it but she is definitely right about not eating much, even if I had enough to eat and drink I’d probably still hold onto the money to make sure I could get more if need be. I’ll look into some B6 vitamins but what is a dipsomaniac? I don’t think I’ve ever heard that term before

Well, it's a slightly outdated term to refer to people who struggle to control their alcohol intake. I used it because it's neutral. I didn't want to apply a label that might seem judgemental.

Well, it's a slightly outdated term to refer to people who struggle to control their alcohol intake. I used it because it's neutral. I didn't want to apply a label that might seem judgemental.
Oh okay! Good looking out on not passing judgement, I would definitely say that I’m exactly that then hahaha

Thanks for the info!

Bombay Sapphire (export) or Stolichnaya (blue label).

Both are around 50% ethanol with almost no methanol or fusel alcohols. I DID get a friend to GC-MS them. I mean, if you are 'Leaving Las Vegas' then do it with a little sophistication.

Fuck 'em - you should start drinking chamomile and elderflower in retalliation

Fuckin right!

I loved the heraldic imagery of the old cans.

In fact, I was contemplating getting a flag of the old design to hang from my pole. That would make the shaven headed, pitbull wielding, George Cross flying, brexit cunts quake in their fuckin boots.

Now my dreams are shattered, because this just looks a little gay.

(Although, there is now the addition of a wolves head, so I could probably run with that...)

I gotta get into the filter game on the liquor I make. Activated charcoal and maybe a thump keg.
Its december now, Christmas is staring in the face. Moonshine is called poitìn in my country, and in most houses its customary to aquire a bottle of poitìn to be drank on Christmas day.
Tip: Never play monopoly/any family board game in fact with your nearest and dearest while imbibing poitìn, it wiĺl never end well.

Ive actually a smorgasbord of drugs tonight, mostly xanax 10mg zopis(rare around here)and a nice lump of sniff, ironically the one thing im missing is a big of wiz. The night is young however

Did you already drop a gram of amph in that glass
As me gran said on her deathbed, never complain about some good head, no matter how it manifests itself. To make a short story longer, Head-good. Unless of course you decide to flatten some wankers nose with your own head, we've all been guilty of it. A guy is twice the size of you, feels you've made a perceived sleight against him and is out for your blood, a good headbutt is your first line of defence. The bully will be totally disoriented for at least 10 seconds. And you can do serious damage in ten seconds trust me

Lynx Premium Lager 4.7%

One of the last bastions for the drinker on a budget at £5.25 for 4x500ml

Apparently methylphenidate, which I'm prescribed for ADHD, is converted by the liver to ethylphenidate, in small amounts, when mixed with ethanol / alcohol.

In some cases this combination can lead to feelings of euphoria.

I tried the combo a couple of times since recently increasing to the maximum dose. On the first day at the new high dose I felt the need for 4 swift shots of double whiskies at the end of the day, as I'd felt badly overstimulated and stressed out. It helped me calm down and chill out, but there wasnt any euphoria.

I tried again yesterday with a couple of Razorback craft beers from Aldi (one of my preffered craft beers) and it seems that the combo just doesn't do anything for me. From what I gather the liver does some converting from methylphenidate to ethylphenidate in-vivo, if that's the right term, but only in very small amounts. Possibly not enough to make any noticeable difefrence. To do it 'properly' I think it needs to be done as a chemical process, which is not something that I have the knowledge, skills, resources, equipment, or even the inclination to be attempting....