• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Drinking? V2. Frosty Jacks - For The Discerning Pisshead

Sweet. What's on your plates that keep appearing mate, speed or coke, or something more exotic?
I'm just drinking the remnants of some frosty jack's as it's close to payday and I'm skint.
Feels like I'm replacing benzos with cheap pissy booze lately. Had a fat whack of H last night but it was meh, so decided to go up 10ml on my methadone and may keep going for a bit until I get to 100ml.
I want to catch this shroom season badly, as they're probably my favourite drug atm.

Sweet. What's on your plates that keep appearing mate, speed or coke, or something more exotic?
I'm just drinking the remnants of some frosty jack's as it's close to payday and I'm skint.
Feels like I'm replacing benzos with cheap pissy booze lately. Had a fat whack of H last night but it was meh, so decided to go up 10ml on my methadone and may keep going for a bit until I get to 100ml.
I want to catch this shroom season badly, as they're probably my favourite drug atm.

Im on the Heinemite today axe, and some other treats...

Well, I drank 2L of budget energy drink some 8 hours ago...

As for alcohol... err.....

April maybe?

But now I see that a can of energy drink £1.09 & the price of a can of Frosty Jack £1.09

HOW? No duty to pay, no fermentation - it's just water, sugar, caffeine and brown colouring.

I'm not about to drink but where I live, after 9AM about 50% of the people on the street are carrying open cans of booze. Depressing,

JD Honey has gone up in price so much. :(

The Tories are laughing.
You’re only poor because you refuse to work and expect a golden lifestyle at the expense of the taxpayer. Turn the internet off, get a life outside of a screen, get a job, look after that child. 💁🏻‍♂️

Yeah I was going to say that many people without a job are not that way through choice, and it's not for lack of trying.

Lots of people on the spectrum for instance face huge difficulties getting into work, even though a person may be capable and willing, if the social presentation side of things is a bit 'different', recruiters may not give them a chance.

Many of those that are so quick to judge and say "get a job" have no idea how difficult it is for some to do that.

I've got a full hand. Bipolar, PTSD, Asberger's and I'm physically disabled.

You have to laugh.
Or you would cry.

That's quite a collection. It beats my own cluster-fuck of Autism, social anxiety, and very probable ADHD. 3 things which in combination can make it extremely difficult to get through the job recruitment process. Having ADHD on top of Autism can make already challenged social difficulties even worse, and can cancel out some of the potential positives of Autism such as intense focus and ability to turn that into successful ways of earning a living.

It also fully explains why I've been so drawn to various uppers and downers basically ever since I discovered them.

It is what it is. My anxiety and self-image issues are reducing as my understanding of my own issues increases. I don't worry so much about what other people think any more. It's enough to be quite sure that in general they just don't understand, and so there's no need to put so much weight on what "they" think. Yeah "they" is a lot of people.

Last edited:
And yet for 20 years I was earning a fortune working for Core Design as a games programmer... Nobody noticed!

Oh yeah... and epilepsy which ended THAT job,

And some weird neurological disorder. I got LOST on the street I've live on for 12 years, HOW EMBARASSING,

Oh, and aphasia (neuro symptom).

You've potentially capitalised on one of the positives of Aspergers.

Of course you needed to have the native ability in the first place, but it's well known that talented people on the spectrum can excel in IT, sciences, and mathematics.

Last edited:
You've potentially capitalised on one of the positives of Aspergers.

Of course you needed to have the native ability in the first place, but it's well known that talented people on the spectrum can excel in IT, sciences, and mathematics.

Because the rules are simple, fixed and absolute.

Facing the hurdles back into employment right now. Either you have to get through an interview for jobs where social skills are very important, or for jobs where they are less important like warehouse or factory, every one so far you've had to give them access to your medical records.

At a huge disadvantage either way. It very much seems like the system is totally rigged to make it very hard for some people to get into work.

Last edited:
Some of us are severely disabled and have spent years in the fruitless search for employment.
There’s nothing wrong with her other than an obsessive compulsion to live out her life through a website.

I don’t have an issue with anyone who has a genuine need for benefits. We’ve all either been on our arse or could very easily end up as such.

I’m having a lovely little bottle of red a friend sent me from their travels. I should probably have waited to pair it with food, but here we are.