• 🇬🇧󠁿 🇸🇪 🇿🇦 🇮🇪 🇬🇭 🇩🇪 🇪🇺
    European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

What Are You Drinking? V2. Frosty Jacks - For The Discerning Pisshead

I totally missed these guys when they were relevant, but they've recently been giving me an overdose of earworm.

Can anyone else confirm my suspicion that these were heavily influenced by the Grateful Dead?

Pissed up cunt alert...

...wrong fuckin thread.

Edit: please see the 'what are you listening to today?' thread

Glasgow shandy’s boys

Half white lightning half special brew with an apple and blackcurrant top.

Not sure why its a “Glasgow” shandy… I just sipped the bastard and felt this what is must feel like living in Glasgow. No offence to any Scot’s. Hate to think what a Bradford shandy fuckin tastes like !

Last edited:

I'm drinking these bad boys

0.50c each, and can win a Honda scooter under the pulltab

Although usually I just win a free beer every other ringpull or better there are also cash prizes

This evening I cashed 6 ringpulls for 6 beers for a totel cost of 0.72c for my beverages in the form of a 0.12c service charge per can to my local store and while I was there I also exchanged three empty Winston fag packets for a full 20 pack, lol

Last edited:
got 1.5 l staropramen beer for this night....just downloaded
"Black mirror"6...good 👍 👍 👍
I assume you've watched it by now. Amazing OR. WOT!!

I'm drinking these bad boys

0.50c each, and can win a Honda scooter under the pulltab

Although usually I just win a free beer every other ringpull or better there are also cash prizes

This evening I cashed 6 ringpulls for 6 beers for a totel cost of 0.72c for my beverages in the form of a 0.12c service charge per can to my local store and while I was there I also exchanged three empty Winston fag packets for a full 20 pack, lol
Not shabby, especially if the lager is decent!

Spent the weekend a with another wine freek and had a bottle of 1989 Sauterne and a 2016 Tokai 5 puttonyos - which was one of the best things that has ever passed my lips - simply sublime. I bought myself a bottle last week and the anticipation of drinking it is like a 5 year old in november looking forward to Christmas..that's all

Just tea and water on Sunday!

Most boringly of late I had my first evening in several years of zero alcohol a couple of days ago. This is reversing the direction I started during lockdown of becoming increasingly boozy. I was getting through a ridiculous amount of booze during that period, and even when I went back to work I eventually steadied out at usually consuming around 1 bottle of scotch plus 4 bottles of wine per week. Not a huge amount maybe, but enough to be sending my waist line in the wrong direction and keeping it there, plus costing me at least £140 a month which really wasn't giving me very much for that amount of money. Money that could be better spent and used elsewhere.

No plans to go tee total or anything, but I may go through a phase of losing the taste for alcohol for a while. But it would be good to reach the point of only drinking maybe a couple of times a week or just whenever I really feel like it, rather than it just being an automatic habitual ritualisitic thing.

Last edited: