• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You Craving? v. Crack Rock Candy Mountains

Status
Not open for further replies.
a gram of pure heroin, 2 packs of American Spirit blue, an ounce of weed, and 15 dutch masters.

smoke some tasty, not too strong homegrown, which i get for free from time time sis what i'm "craving", nah not craving at all atm.... 'tings r aight, iit's saturday, i got a good stash, my babe, a bottleof verynicee vody, ciggs, food, a roof on and on, hat more could i ask for.....

oh, just a vial of pharmy K =D

BTW... anyone craving x-mas going wll with thee fam, or whoever you spend it with, hope everebody is jolly!!!!!

<3 y'all bunch of addicts, and not addicts, bassically everyone... but not rapistss, n peados n that...... but still most people... actually don't reallly care, oh are u still reading this probably not , i'm rambmling againg.....

P.L.U.R <3<3<3

Ethanol. Im happy cuz I found the secret methadone stash. Just gotta wait days between dosing to make it worthwhile.... 80-90mg is awesome like that and I can't steal many more than 20 a month. That one time really jacks tolerance up, doing it a 2nd time in a row would be a recreational waste. I think I'ma get back my 100mg tram rx too. For funsies, loperamide inbetween stash-times and start again @ 0.

Drinking would be nice. Regarding Methadone is not something you like. It´s very strong, a recreational waste..

Last edited:
Craving my MXE which is within arms reach (got plenty, can't take any) ...

after saturday's debauchary i have badass, "brain fog", headaches, MXE like CEV's and what i believe is muscle atrophy, pain all over, likely due to kidney failure from too much MXE in too little time, feels very similar to when i OD'ed 3 years ago on MXE, and suffered from the same symptoms once they took me out of my artifial coma and the doc explained the pain was muscle atrophy due to kidney failure, then spent an extra 6 days hooked up to an IV drip to clean my kidneys...

Sortof craving an opiate for the pain, but not going there after 2-3 months approx off the subs...

Boy do i feel stupid, yes addicts are prone to fuckups of the sort, but after all the progress i have made, maturity regarding my drug use over the past couple of years, this is a big setback for me...

So yeah, drinking lots and lot's of water, hoping i will recover within a couple or few days max, if i rest, take some time off work, relax, and lots more water...

having to go ER would be disastrous atm... risk my job, income, relationships, the trust i've built with my familly and psychiatrist, and my girl is tired of me and the trouble i cause under the influence, as well as scared for my health...

but yeah, craving the stuff, but reasonable and mature anough to not take any more MXE, until i am fully recovered, once i finish this what was 5g's, i will not order any for a while, and when i do (i'm not going to lie to myself... i likely will order again, but it will be 1 maybe 2g's maxx, and i will have working scales...

hoping i haven't done any irreparable damage :|

Last edited:
wow, be more careful and have more control next time

We all <3 you and want what's best. Say no to sobriety, but all things in moderation;safety is the #1 concern.

Im not really craving anything now I got my night fix but there will always be a little stim smoking fiend in me. He's very little atm, not even in my life.

You have vitamamin b-12 on hand right? B-complex cant hurt too. It's like #1 thing for nitrous users, I imagine other dissociatives would deplete them as well.

all things in moderation;safety is the #1 concern.

Word "professer"... i presume your msg was intended for me, thanks for the kind thoughts, support, and concern!

MXE is a very "soft spot" of mine, the substance is far more dangerous and destructive TO ME than the psychs i usually take, (i'm an ex several g's a day kay habit, for +1 year), especially when i have a few hundred mg MXE allready in the system, but maybe because of the EPH was making me feel very lucid, and not MXE'd up, under my impaired judgement i sublingualed, an extra 250+mg, that night, having done very large amounts wednesday, thursday and friday evenings too...

unlike the 4-HO's 2Cx's and more, i tend to redose recklessly too often with MXE, sublingualing massive dabs continuously.... can't let this type of thing happen, to much to live for nowdays...

Last edited:
I hear you on that, PA.. I dug myself into a deep hole (pun?) with MxE.. Though I like ket more, MxE seemed far more addictive, not sure if that's a personal thing or if it's like that for you too? My OD was a very ugly moment, one I hope neverrr to repeat.. Hope you feel better soon, broj. Keep the fluid intake up!
OT; Flunitrazepam, a speedbawl.. Ket sounds great as well.

Feel better phatty :)

I'm craving oxycodone, or kratom, or tramadol, any stimulating opiate for work productivity. It wouldn't be a wise long term decision but I still want something.

thanks guys, appreciate it lot's!! again much love to all y'all for the best wishes and concern...

Craving, well would love a few lludes, soma and rohypnol to combine with my downers and get a real night's sleep for a change...

Actually CRAVING a 9 hours night's sleep without the need for any meds, waking up and feeling fresh and happy!!!!:D man can dream, well not if you're insomniac like me lol...

Nah proffessor i don't have B12 handy i don't think, mainly drinking lot's of water, not doing any MXE or other dissos... obviously...

but will be getting definate results for the potentially dangerous things tommorow morning.. my doc was meant to call this afternoon, but didn't, so either thats good news, or he didn't get results from the lab and forgot to call either way as he said he would, i'll call him tomorow.

Doesn't seem to have got worse the symptoms, but also havn't been moving much, so maybe slight improvement for the phsical symptoms, moral is good though, far better than earlier... so yeah

keep y'all posted tomorow, hopefully with good news! :)

Im out of benzos until tomorrow and i really could use some valium or xanax right now..

Hmmm, I'm craving it old school AKA, a Las Vegas Cocktail, let the Bupe get outta me, would have to up the dose of Hydrocodone from what I use to take, 40mg to I dunno 250mg?? With 4 Somas. Yum. Want the Zyhydro to try instead of Norcos, save me from having to do a CWE or murder my liver for a day..

a quality "chill pill" , like seconal or methaqualone, now that would do he trick %)...

benzos just aren't cuttin it at all anymore, only a cocktail of ridiculously, stupid high dose, variety of 1.4's , thieno's, triazolo's and analogues would get me where i want to be right now 8o... and even then, i would rather a "chill pill" or two... ;)

One good dose of GHB could cut it, as long as i don't have access to anymore after, been down that path twice before, ended as messy bizness, not doing that again, allhough baclofene was a godsend for the 2nd time i w/d :| ....

Ughhh, G.. One drug I will never tough again. Though it was 1,4 not actual G, just thinking about the taste of that syrupy bs makes me want to yakk, I am still astonished I drank it for so long, WD hell.
OT; Flunitrazepam, Triazolam, and 7-15 somas.

Ya, with ya on that Phatass, my benzo tolerance sucks ATM. I dunno, i might just be benzo'd out and not realize it, got a bottle of klonopin, and well you know how it goes, just kept on poppin em' at work all week, so maybe it's the long half life...kinda like the Sub/Methadone of Benzo's I guese. 6mg of Klonopin today and 45mg of Valium...I'm chill, but would like to be more chill... Do they still make Seconal?? Know Methaqualone is in South Africa, but are Barbs pretty much off the market now besides that crap they give for migranes, starts with a B.

We only got phenobarbital here, which is far from a "quality barb" more likely it will just knock you out cold, only tried it once, i was relaxed when i woke up, given i was in a jail cell, but those with more experience with phenobarbital on BL don't seem to rate it at all really...

but yeah, i see the one you're talking about screaming_skull, yeah sounds pretty lame as a barb, downer and far from a "chill pill" (if it's in pill form where u are) in general, from what i've read...

Not sure about seconal legit Rx in what if any country(ies), u could google it and find out if you want...

Status
Not open for further replies.