• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You Craving? v. Crack Rock Candy Mountains

Status
Not open for further replies.
^that sounds nice.

I wanna snort some heroin or ketamine, preferably the former, I haven't seen any heroin around, probs a good thing.

Yea I'm pretty much always down to waste money on dogfood and related pharma, thank goodness I'm out of the loop now. Saves me money and stuff. Never even seen ketamine :( I know I could get it if I truly desired it but its not a high priority

High dose valium. And a shit tonna weed.

Mmmm. If I wasn't trying to stretch my script I'd totally be doing this later today.

I want some ketamine like, so bad. I don't even care about heroin right now, I just want some goddamn ketamine.

Would like some longer lasting psychedelic, would be dope to trip around christmas days, I want a medium dose of LSD or maybe something like 2c-B to trip in the city.
I'm also waiting for some kratom, been wanting to try some other varieties.

I really wanna be in a beach cabin, all alone, inject smack, smoke crack, then go lay on the beach while smoking alot of hash and sipping on a soda..

oxycontin, xanax bars, percocet, and loratabs, valium, morphine patches, ecstasy... lol naw some good dope will do

I really wanna be in a beach cabin, all alone, inject smack, smoke crack, then go lay on the beach while smoking alot of hash and sipping on a soda..

Fuck yea, 'cept for the IV that sounds awesome. And instead of a soda its a tropical beach cocktail, i.e. pina colada, margarita %)

Status
Not open for further replies.