• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You Craving? v. Crack Rock Candy Mountains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Heroin really bad, but I'm used to it.. However, all these crazy thoughts I keep going over in my head are ridiculous... such as how I could get heroin, where I can get heroin, how it will be to do heroin, and so on. How the fuck did I used to think like this 24/7? So time consuming and idiotic. Glad to have my mind filled with more pleasant thoughts nowadays, but of course I still have days like these where I want it just "one more time".

I should have taken more benzos before work!!

Also! ! Well really I'm just craving benzos. And maybe a little common sense

Anything that could give me some sweet few hours of sleep, Midazolam IV sounds absolutely perfect right now.

My back is srsly killing me, some Aleve outta do it. Plus a boatload of Flunitrazepam.

Oh, definitely craving to sleep better, despite of the schedules.

Oxy or Hydrocodone. Just love them so goddamn much. It's a good thing I don't have consistent access or the money for these drugs. Also alcohol. Will probably satisfy that craving here soon though. ;)

Now this is just funny
Lol, I was got a chuckle out of it after posting.. I have none here, and fuck going to Wal-Mart this time of year. The years and years of APAP abuse via Watson 503's made Tylenol have absolutely zero effect on me, even for headaches. Still curious how I'm even healthy at this point, my liver (realistically) should have fucking failed before I was 21. Oh well, guess you dudes are stuck with me for now.
OT; Brotizolam, Triazolam, Flunitrazepam. (Oral, Insufflated, Oral)

Right now...some bars and some really strong Indica weed...also some Oxy. I don't have anything good drugs for the holidays =(

Lol, I was got a chuckle out of it after posting.. I have none here, and fuck going to Wal-Mart this time of year. The years and years of APAP abuse via Watson 503's made Tylenol have absolutely zero effect on me, even for headaches. Still curious how I'm even healthy at this point, my liver (realistically) should have fucking failed before I was 21. Oh well, guess you dudes are stuck with me for now.
OT; Brotizolam, Triazolam, Flunitrazepam. (Oral, Insufflated, Oral)
Glad we got you around m'dawg. This place would be no where near as fun without you.

So I cracked open a brewski like I said I would. Tempted to take another 1mg Alprazo as well.. ;) We shall see.

Im craving hash and smack... right now i have to settle for spice and xanax..

Currently craving thc concentrates and a long acting benzo.

All I have is liquid etizolam (7mg that I need to use sparingly) and vape pen reclaim. I also have gabapentin but I see no point in taking any, my tolerance to that drug is fucked enough as it is.

All I want right now: benzos, weed, pussy. Guess ill have to settle for gabapentin, reclaim rips and tea

ethyl or methyl phenidate, took some earlier, just took some more... on a nice 4-ACO-DMT trip....

meh' could be a lot worse ;)

pussy and good ecp. got like 5 grams of nurgun BHO and all the oxy I want, but just a couple friends around for the holiday, and they have family so it's all me. which was the plan, and I don't even celebrate chrismas, but somehow when everyone else is doing something...

Status
Not open for further replies.