• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You Craving? v. Crack Rock Candy Mountains

Status
Not open for further replies.
my effin glasses koz i kan't see shit!!!!!!!!.... despite lacking "sight" got some "insight" from bunch of heavy duty / insightful psyhs... but doesn't help with the more literal reading... as one might imagine ;)

atm a handfull of soma's and roofies or a "co-tripper" or Ketalar!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I want to hit some more coolwhip from the fridge,im out now and its all runny but wow womowomwomwom.

come through to cali yo

I'll roll you a DMT weed lavender tobacco spliff rolled in a transperent blue cottonmallow root fiber cellophane rolling paper.

Only so specific because that's the way I've been doing it since New Year's, and otherwise it just seems like a waste to put deems in a joint, if ya don't roll a truly magical one. I roll those at festivals sometimes, usually the last day of a 3-5 day campout. I have a pack of those papers I only use for special occasions, they taste really sweet and floral, with the lavender and weed, the DMT's flavours come out and it actually tastes good in a weird, poke-you-in-the-brain sorta way, if you know what I'm sayin

Makes me wanna take the stack I have under my mattress and fly out tomo! Lavender is great with DMT spliff, I also like mullein, haven't tried marshmallow. I like getting poked in the brain a lot lot

^how's dmt in a spliff compared to a low dose in a pipe/bong?

6-8mgs of Alprazolam and Hydroxyzine. Have to wait another week to pick up both of them but when I do it'll probably hit very nicely since it's been awhile since iv dosed any benzos.

^how's dmt in a spliff compared to a low dose in a pipe/bong?

Can't answer for tryptamino but here's my response

A low dose in a spliff is like 25-50mg spread out(1 person vs multiple ppl), which would be a higher dose in a bong alone. You have to use more because some gets wasted and you are smoking it more slowly. You aren't trying to break thru but when you're done with the spliff u still wanna be able to get some CEVs and that glorious body high.

Its, for me, more about experiencing that buzzing wavelength shift type of high, where all of a sudden you feel more connected to the world around you in that fucky intangible way. And then, if you choose to lay back after and relax with a blanket and close your eyes, that warm utopia opens itself up to you like it always does. Low doses of DMT feel "warm" to me dunno bout you guyz.

Valium, Cocaine, Fentanyl, a glass pipe and a bottle of cask matured Glenfiddich.

I don't ask much.

Alas, another cup of coffee will have to suffice.

Peace of mind...& I wish I had no opioid tolerance so I could feel the only thing I have, suboxone.

Status
Not open for further replies.