• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You Craving? v. Crack Rock Candy Mountains

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't answer for tryptamino but here's my response

A low dose in a spliff is like 25-50mg spread out(1 person vs multiple ppl), which would be a higher dose in a bong alone. You have to use more because some gets wasted and you are smoking it more slowly. You aren't trying to break thru but when you're done with the spliff u still wanna be able to get some CEVs and that glorious body high.

Its, for me, more about experiencing that buzzing wavelength shift type of high, where all of a sudden you feel more connected to the world around you in that fucky intangible way. And then, if you choose to lay back after and relax with a blanket and close your eyes, that warm utopia opens itself up to you like it always does. Low doses of DMT feel "warm" to me dunno bout you guyz.

Well how I did it was me and my friend, this guy who always has tons of really awesome DMT at festivals and always dresses like a wizard, and I, pooled about 250-300mg into the spliff, and shared it with about 4-5 peeps, and I got some strong visuals but mainly just felt really lovey and appreciative of everything. Then again I was on MDMA that particular time, but I usually get that kind of feeling from low dose DMT. But with MDMA it's quite the bomb diggity, i gottta say.

O ya and that's kinda what I'm craving: Esctasy, some of those pressies I had that had MDMA and MDA in them. And ketamineee.

Last edited:
I actually wouldn't mind getting a ball of cocaine, even just 2 gs if it's some strong.

Id love to trip im craving a trip to kinda just let loose for a night and give me a well needed reset.

Craving nitrous and mxe

Take care everyone

Yar tryp, I probably lowballed, DMT spliff require a lot of DMT to be effective. I've shared a quarter gram of DMT a blunt between 3 people before. And the fourth person in the room who didn't smoke got a contact high haha.

I'm craving ummmm a Lil oxy tbh.

Last edited:
maybe i'll try the DMT spliff one day, sounds good for a combo but seems like kind of a waste if you don't have a lot. I gotta say i'm tempted to try it but only have like 150mg

OT: Would really like some MDMA, maybe some benzos too

Really could use some ketamine right now. A good friend of mine said he knows someone who can get it and dmt it happens to be from someone else i know and have gotten bud from in the past. So far he hasn't got back to my friend though. I hope he ends up pulling through.

A fat bong rip.
and that is about to happen as soon as I'm done typing this sentence! :)

~Verri

Booooooooooooooze, a lot.. Also, I wouldn't mind some dones (120mg outta do quite nice) and like.. 34 Somas. That's the ticket.

I'd like some real amps for my stash, if my coworker comes thru tonight like she said she would it'll happen. Sadly they're mixed salts but whatever! I prefer lighter stuff usually anyway.

For this instant I'm good, though a bunch of 00 caps stuffed with kratom wouldn't be turned down ;)

Now that I took this speed, I want more speed, lol.
Gotta clean the house tho, I'm slackin'

Etizolam. Going through withdrawal despite having my xanax. Really need this stuff to get here before I blow through too many and run out of xanax too. Fuck you benzos fuck you.

I wanna do the adderall I just scored (yum) but I'm already hungrynand have no snacks so that would just make it worse. Imma do my taxes and watch wonder showzen on ephedra since its way cheaper.

Status
Not open for further replies.