• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are You Craving? v. Crack Rock Candy Mountains

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not rlly craving anything but like I really wanna be like super omnipotent, that wud b rad

Mxe. Kind of. I can tell my mind and body need a break after dosing almost every night sometimes skipping nights occasionally but mostly every single night for a little over four months now. I love the stuff have plenty and am ordering another gram this week, but I am forcing myself to use in moderation from now on because I believe this chemical demands that respect. Day two no mxe. I almost did it tonight but resisted. I need at least a week long break I think. I mean shit I still have my weed, xanax and etizolam.

Something that would help me more effectively with my psychological methadone withdraws. It's been almost 3 months and I can't sleep and am deeply exhausted.

^^^that's not methadone withdrawls 3 months later.... did you taper??

I would very much like a whole gram of ketamine to get high on, it's been like 6 months since I had more than a half, even then I shared, and was never really able to get a good dissociation going. Last time that happened was October while the blood moon eclipse was goin down, and I was on some very good LSD.

Higher-than-usual-dose Stim benzo combo. This weekend.

And beer, but I'm serious about giving that one up completely for a while.

Weird, I prefer the overall euphoria of Crystal than Opiates, but I've been craving H or maybe Diludid for months now since I haven't had any even though I have a steady supply for amphetamines? I think it's because opiates induce euphoria & the comedowns not bad at all vs uppers, I crash HARD and negatives always out weigh positives like psychosis and sleep deprivation.

Cocaine duh. This thread is pointless as cocaine is the only drug I "crave"

Some weed, A valium, a couple beers.

long weekend bitches.

hoping to move this post to the high are you how thread.

Just a joint, doesn't even have to be good quality, just some mexican brick shit. Got my opiate/benzo fix so weed is all I'm missing to send me to nodsville(don't know why benzo's and opiates don't do it to me???Always gotta have weed with my opies for that to happen.)

Craving opiates.. Tussionex + Prometh'n'codeine 4oz of each to mix with sprite.

Status
Not open for further replies.