• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are YOU Craving Right Now? v. What is a tolerance break?

I'm craving some H, and Oxymorphone/Oxycodone.

I've been on just Suboxone for more than a week now.. I pissed dirty and my sub doc is making me going to see the office counselors for 3x a week including drug screens and shit or he threatened to cut me off my Suboxone completely. Completely BS.

clonazolam or another benzo with more hypnotic and muscle relaxant properties than etizolam

^ you'll get there, bud. I've been a opiate / heroin addict for 10 years now, and I know only a handful of people with a tolerance like mine (very high)..

I've been on just suboxone for 11+ days now, and i feel like a million bucks.. the first 3-5 days are the worst.. even om 24mg i have/had cravings for some h.. i Just miss being high and doing the whole chasing the dragon routine.. i LOVE smoking h.. old school with foil, tooter, lighter.. agh

Something other than this damn seroquel to sleep off my amp binge. Cant smoke probation blows ass

Heroin or some other opiate, but should have some o-desmethyltramadol later today to take the edge of at least.

a proper kratom dose 5-6g Bali in tea..

a solid roll 100mg MDMA + 60mg MDA but i have to wait until at least my birthday:(..

i'm also craving the heroic doses of LSD and psilocybin but i must wait :(..

^^^ my man.

same thing yo. i got some acacia that's rumored to be bunk... only one way to find out :/

Really though if I couldn't smoke DMT right now I'd just like the house to myself for an evening to veg out. The last couple days have been a blur.

Amen Papa I ran thru some pods last fall (every weekend for 6+ weeks) and if I had the cash I would love to do it again

Sounds very relaxing yet thrilling. I have yet to experience pods but have never had the opportunity *tears well up* I have recently discovered the poppy seed tea, but it seems like a last resort rather than a 1st place trophy.

^^^ my man.

same thing yo. i got some acacia that's rumored to be bunk... only one way to find out :/

Really though if I couldn't smoke DMT right now I'd just like the house to myself for an evening to veg out. The last couple days have been a blur.
Hell yeah, id like to try my hand at extracting some. Definitely miss the days where it was abundant/knew the best people for it.

Stimulants. Ideally D-amp but meth or ethylphenidate would work as well, they're pretty much imposible to get at the moment, too bad...

Heroin.It's been a while but that's one of thouse mornings I want it. Won't do it though.

A bundle of Bklyns finest. Been a while. Soon. Waiting is good too.