• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are YOU Craving Right Now? v. What is a tolerance break?

Some heroin and/or some oxycodone.

And by some I mean a buttload. :)
Also ketamine.

been sitting on K weed and opiates for a week now and am totally clean of all drugs except lyrica which is prescribed. You can imagine the amount of self control this requires I'm actually proud of myself, despite doing it to pass a drug test so I can get more pills

LSD, just cause I've never got to try it and my curiosity is driving me crazy!

Also any kinda opiate/opioid cause I think about those almost 24/7 even though it's been several months since I got high on any.

craving a few local BLers to me to hang with and take some opiates.
legit if anyone is from London, UK send me a message lets go chill

I have a headache and can't help it but think heroin would realy do the trick now.

For me it would be a nice rock right now, but I know I cant because all that drug brings is regrets.

A shot of heroin, I guess. I mean I really shouldn't and I'm not even physically dependent I've just been using once or twice a week for the last month... I told my dealer to not hook it up and we kind of got in a fight and now she's not answering. Sucks cause she lives down the street and always has pretty good stuff for cheap but it's for the better cause it was just too easy, let's see how long she ignores me,, frick

Gonna revive this thread :)
Craving methamphetamine or regular dextroamphetamine

Heroin.

I live in the rural Midwest and I only have one reliable guy and only know 2 altogether. However, I know more than 50 both heavy and social meth smokers and more than ten who sell it just cuz I've lived here a few minutes, known them awhile. So I can get that shit easily - immediately, cheap, quickly, occasionally free. I've quit like five times bc I have a tendency to turn into a crackhead. Heroin sure, cravings suck, medically and scientifically addictive - DOES NOT do to your brain and behavior what meth does..

So anyway. Craving the relaxing, lovely kibbles n bits badly. Body, tummy and head hurt. This week i could barely find any raw, I think 5 days ago I had a tenth. Idk. And today and yesterday (for the second time this week, was up all weekend smh) meth has just been falling in my lap whether I woulda intentionally chose it or not. I've got work in 4 hours and haven't slept and my back hurts man - definitely gonna be a baby today. Shoulda said no. Shoulda stuck to the chingy. ;)

Heroin to null the feeling of failing my driving test and just wanna laze out and not think about it. Feel like shit cause it seems I can never do anything right in my life I seem to fail everything and never actually succeed at doing something. Failed my university, failed abroad, failed tavelling abroad and it seems after 27 years on this planet I have amounted to about nothing. Its unfortunate as many better folk have unfortunately succumbed and passed from this world and I still linger. Wanna bury myself in a hole.

Having meth and not using it now is a very hard task and what am i to do but eat.

Im craving a fat shot of Opana.. Pharmacutical Ampoule of 40mg Oxymorphone..

God damn, snorting the mother fucker is heaven on earth.. I cant imagine how orgasmic an ampoule would be.. Ah!

Shot of fentanyl. Wouldn't mind a shot of midazolam either. Fentanyl would be my first choice cause I'm in so much pain right now even with methadone:(

A blunt but I don't want to roll one right now.

I smoked so many this weekend. I didn't have to roll any and its nice when you get to lay back... smoke a blunt that was all rolled for you and get some head, hehe :) <3

Dammmmmn that was nice

Last edited:
7mg flunitrazepam and maybe a few mg flunitrazolam (want to try it for the novelty) huhu