• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

What Are YOU Craving Right Now? v. What is a tolerance break?

3.5g Black Tar Heroin
3.5g D-Methamphetamine
100 Carisoprodol Tablets

Yum

Edit: not all in one go hah! Maybe for the week lol

About 20-50mg of Oxycodone to get me flying and enjoying this lovely trip down memory lane I've just begun would help me much more than this fucking alcohol is right now...just a few pills is really all I want...wish my dad didn't move so far away. =/

An opiate pretty much any opiate. Maybe a bottle of Captain Morgan's or some Old No. 7 as well, too lazy to go to the liquor store and I'm pretty sure I finished the last of my bourbon.

Don't realy need anything but my booze right now, but tomorow Ill have to face a hangover and I wish I had some H to help me with that.

Dat feel when the pharmacy doesn't have ur oxy in stock.. They will n about 5 hrs though. Can't wait.

god i want some fucking heroin or roxis. weed too.

probably gonna do some 6-apb this weekend at a trance show

Dat feel when the pharmacy doesn't have ur oxy in stock.. They will n about 5 hrs though. Can't wait.

thats nice....in the US they don't tell you when or even if ever they will restock since you might come rob the place at the delivery time.

so basically they tell you to go fuck yourself and we may or may not ever get your medicine.

they wonder why the heroin dealers are doing so well...those guys have manners and are reliable

i was servin up a patient his gabapentin and methadone pills this AM and it made me remember how much i'd like to revisit lyrica, and how i've been trying (and failing) to get my hands on methadone for the last year.

i didn't swipe any cause i'm not a terrible POS human being, i'm only a bumass drunk, but it still made my brain itch for the goods.

I've been obsessing over MDPV like crazy lately. It's been almost a couple years since the last time. I want some badly. I want but I won't. Goddammit.

Not really a craving but I'd really like mix some methamphetamine with oxycodone + more oxy and a benzo on the comedown. Too bad oxy is so expensive and hard to get here

Finally found some ketamine! Been around 6 months since I've had any. Hoping the quality is as good as dude claims. Saturday will be psytrance party + shrooms + k + hopefully a lick of my friends super fire mdma crystals. Fuck yea.