• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

What age did you first use?

4 can of beer
9 cigarettes (before I had a PC and went outside)
15 for marijuana, alcohol, morphine, Methoxyflurane (hospital), NO2
16 for benzos and oxycodone and codeine and methylphenidate

And the only drugs I wanted to try were entheogens... so hard to find I eventually tried other drugs.
If only it were legal, I would've never gone down many bad paths.

12 ALcohol
13 Weed, cigarettes.
16 heroin, LSD, (wanted LSD for my birthday but there was nothing around, so my friend who glorified the Velvet Underground suggested we try smack instead)
17 MDMA, meth, speed, Crack, ketamine, dexamphetamine
18 mushrooms, coke
20 valium

Smoked my first cone when I was 13, but pretty much left it alone until I was 19 when I started smoking regularly. Started drinking at 15. Got into MDMA, meth, acid, and related things at 19/20.

Hyroller you honestly did yourself a favour, using so many drugs at a young age really messed me up in a good number of ways. I suppose I have always had a tendency to sit more on the excessive side of drug use and may of suffered such consequences at any age, but I really do feel that doing the shit so young compounded the impact.

Yeah, I've always believed that the core of a person's most formative years (personality-wise) spans across adolescence/early adulthood. I can't imagine how (more) deeply ingrained my drug use would have been in my persona, if it was a regular part of my life back there & then. would be much harder to separate the self from the habitual addict, if the the two had not been experienced as entirely separate developmental stages/entities.

12: Alcohol
13: Marijuana, Nitrous
14: Nicotine, MDMA
15: Valium
16: Oxycodone, LSD, Psilocybin
17: Codeine, Dihydrocodeine
18/19: Mephedrone, Methylone, Methamphetamine, Cocaine, Alprazolam, Temazepam, Nitrazepam, Oxazepam, Flunitrazepam, Phenazepam, Diazepam, Midazolam, Triazolam, Heroin.
20: 2c-b, 2c-c, 2c-e, 2c-i, 2c-d, 2c-t-2, DMT, JWH -018, LSA, Ketamine.
21: Methoxetamine

I think that maps the lot.

15 - Alcohol, only slightly tipsy
16 - Alcohol getting beyond fucked up, not remembering nights etc. Weed, from the first time on pretty much daily. Speed bomb pills
17 - Weed everyday, Benzos, RC's Methylone, Butylone. MDMA

Hey everyone.

Think the MDMA. Was fake had a smell kind of like cleaning products or acetone. :/
Was it a pill. you should try to check pillreports.com as you're new to MDMA.
I don't want you having false MD experiences and putting you off something that has changed my brightened my life.

I'm a late bloomer.

14: Alcohol few times
15: Alcohol heavy
16: Weed only got high a few times.
19: BZP, MDMA :eek: Much more weed
20: Mushies, MDEA, MDA, Nangs, Methamphetamine
21: Bk-MDMA (methylone), Valium, LSD (Didn't work properly though), 4-MMC
22: 2c-b, 2c-i and soon cocaine.

I still drink heavily and I still get high a fair bit. Others I don't plan on having too much more of apart from MDMA, LSD, Nangs and Meth... The traditionals ;)
P.s. Drunk and high right now =)

Last edited:
Wow, it seems like most people that have responded started their drug adventures in their early to mid teens. In retrospect would you do it the same way again?

On a different note....Bring back the good MDMA! I still haven't had the real deal after taking 20+ pills over the space of 5 yrs. The closest I've come is LSD that's made me feel like myself and everyone around me was beautiful and wonderful but with no traditional hallucinations. But if I come across those muthas again I'll sure as hell be hoarding as many as possible!

I wish I hadn't thrashed mdma and meth when I was so young and made myself stoopid. But if I had the chance to do it again...hell yeah! I would love to experience all those drugs again with a virgin brain and I'm sure I'd be just as dumb again.

Gotta love the virgin drug brain! I absolutely loved my first pot experiences.

Ps watcha doin' up so late footsy? Isn't it daylight savings down there?

^ I spent last night getting my damn circulation tested at the hospy, fucking ethylphenidate!

My memory is poor but I'll do my best :)

15 - alcohol. started binge style drinking with friends occasionally.

16 - cannabis. Just wanted to see what it was like, enjoyed it very much and got into the whole smoking cones with your buddies lifestyle.

16 - tobacco. Always thought cigarettes were kind of stupid as a kid, managed to not try one until here.

17 - !MDMA/MDA! :D good times for sure. munchin those red mitsubishi and biege A's till everyone was wearing sunglasses, cats always seemed to follow me on the way home out of the corner of my eye. Also tried LSD, mushrooms, nitrous and probably more I can't remember. 17 was a very good year.

18 - Opiates (got addicted) Benzos (got addicted) 18 was not such a good year

19 - Methamphetamine. Quit benzos. Quit weed.

25 - Hopefully be able to finally give MXE a try. ;P

Wish I had saved cannabis until I was 18+ I feel like it made me more forgetful, and maybe it wouldn't have if I had waited until my brain development had slowed down.

Last edited:
I'm gonna assume/hope that as you're still with us and a mod no less, that the prognosis was all good.:)

Yeah I'm alive! :) Nothing to worry about, though I'm sure the pains were related to the EP somehow.

16, here. This is back when I was straightedge and I was hella depressed and a friend of mine invited me to one of her parties, offered me X and told me what it did. Needless to say I made a lot of friends and my depression was literally cured overnight.

yeh stay away from the EP footsy its bad stuff! glad to her it didnt do any serious damage!

I've had a couple of bouts of nasty chest pain and mysterious lower back pain, it's not healthy!

Hell yes I would do it the same if I had the chance! I'm sure I'll regret the super early cannabis and amphetamine/mdma abuse from an early age but fuck me all the good times I had in the process make it all worthwile :)

15-cannabis
16-poppers lmao
17-coke, mdma, mephadrone, m-kat, lsd

im 18 next month, 17 has a been a good age for me ;)

13 - alcohol
14 - weed
16 - shrooms
18 - MDMA, meth, ket, LSD, speed, pills